Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White teen gets cucked by mixed race Chad half-brother

fuck these cuck zoomers

colvin cucked him

That was fucking brootal. He already seems to acknowledge the blackpill. He's in a similar situation to me where we are both mogged to oblivion by our brothers.

He's only 15, so I hope in a few years he mogs the shit out of his brother, and his brother's girlfriends lust for him instead. That would be nice revenge.
colvin cucked him
that's your catchphrase
Should go ER
lmao, it will build up for years. It won't just happen at 14 right away JFL

sounds like a LARP from the way he describes his brother & himself

He needs to physically discipline his brother for trying to cuck him.

What do i get the impression that he started dating her just because everyone told him to.

It seems very fucking odd that a 14/15 year old kid would have a gf, seems way too early.

Haha nice. That teen is most likely some bluepill faggot. Fuck him and fuck in that whore. Zoomers are a bunch of bitch ass faggots. They should suffer more.

I'm not gonna read that but I'm assuming the mixed race Chad half-brother fucked his sister? Mogs me at being mixed race

Chad always wins

A gf at 14? Mogs me unspeakably hard

Everyone in this story is a turbonormie. Sex at 14? Are you serious? Guy deserved to get cucked tbh hope the foid pays the toll

I've beat the crap out of people for a lot less. I don't know what's worse, the white guy not dishing out some reciprocity, his whorediot gf for cucking or his goblin half brother being degenerate.

I've beat the crap out of people for a lot less. I don't know what's worse, the white guy not dishing out some reciprocity, his whorediot gf for cucking or his goblin half brother being degenerate.

The guy types like a pussy with sissyfied emojis and shit so I'm not surprised he got cucked. He needs to man the fuck up and beat the shit out of his bastard brother ASAP

As always, such cucked situations would not happen under Islamic law, because both the chad and whore would feat getting stoned, and the bitch would not even be allowed to intermix with men in the first place.

Also JFL lol at this cucked kid. The bitch admits to being used by holes to get to Chad, and bends over like a bitch when his half-nigger brother takes his girl. Truly, whites men are cucks
The guy types like a pussy with sissyfied emojis and shit so I'm not surprised he got cucked. He needs to man the fuck up and beat the shit out of his bastard brother ASAP
True, but he still mogs us by actually having had sex

I hope he CHOoses the right path.

> First GF at 14, with whom he did "everything"

Sorry but I won't start caring for Chadlite if Tyrone cucks him.

It looks like his dad was cucked by a nignog already if his brother is mixed race. I bet the mother is single too considering blacks entire appeal is leaving you with the kid and being deadbeat.

>be le wite wymn
>get a relationship, have a kid
>cheat on le hubby with negro
>hubby leave
>negro becomes deadbeat and leaves
>single mother now
>fuck up your kids life

Last edited:
It looks like his dad was cucked by a nignog already if his brother is mixed race. I bet the mother is single too considering blacks entire appeal is leaving you with the kid and being deadbeat.

>be le wite wymn
>get a relationship, have a kid
>cheat on le hubby with negro
>hubby leave
>negro becomes deadbeat and leaves
>single mother now
>fuck up your kids life
Sounds brutal for that white kid

Awalt
Chad always wins