Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White women are the very worst

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Being white & dealing with white women is fucking horrible. No other race of foids despises their own men as much as us. The shit treatment by other races of foids doesn't even compare. And I am sure pretty much every white male feels the same way. All white women want is BBC. It's no wonder inceldom is the most common among white men.

Bring up all the shit, poorly done studies you want. White = Trucel. JBW is about as real as God. An average white dude has shit luck generally with romance.

Being a white male, we're stereotyped as being creepy, perverted, socially awkward, nerdy, mass shooters, having anger issues & entitlement issues, & just being horrible generally.

Being a black male, you're stereotyped as masculine, athletic, charming in various ways, being "cool" & having a big dick...

Again I wonder why the majority of incels are white dudes...

Inb4 just trying Southern European bitches. They fucking despise white men more than the rest of white women.

Last edited:
Oooff
So essentially, we are all fucked because the jews have convinced the white whores to worship the black baby cock ?
God help us.

Being a white male, we're stereotyped as being creepy, perverted, socially awkward, nerdy, mass shooters, having anger issues & entitlement issues, & just being horrible generally.

Italiancel

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth​

Keep coping graycel

Shit GrAYcel thread

Being white & dealing with white women is fucking horrible. No other race of foids despises their own men as much as us. The shit treatment by other races of foids doesn't even compare. And I am sure pretty much every white male feels the same way. All white women want is BBC. It's no wonder inceldom is the most common among white men.

Bring up all the shit, poorly done studies you want. White = Trucel. JBW is about as real as God. An average white dude has shit luck generally with romance.

Being a black male, you're stereotyped as masculine, athletic, charming in various ways, being "cool" & having a big dick...

Again I wonder why the majority of incels are white dudes...

Inb4 just trying Southern European bitches. They fucking despise white men more than the rest of white women.
Stopped reading after the second sentence, ur GrAY ass clearly doesn’t know how noodle toilets view ricemen

i have noticed more hostility from white foids as the years have gone by

dunno if it rivals ricecels woman in terms of self hatred tho

Stopped reading after the second sentence, ur GrAY ass clearly doesn’t know how noodle toilets view ricemen
Or how currywhores hate their men

Middle Eastern incel​

8970.jpg

you have me very confused OP but obviously you know it's actually Jews who are the worst

women can be rude and degen as fuck but at least when they suck baby dick she just wants to swallow some baby coom and it's a mutually pleasant experience for both parties

Jews can't get off by sucking their baby dicks unless they first flay the skin of the newborn child's penis so they can suckle upon the baby's penis, leaving the baby permanently deformed for the Jew to manipulate the remainder of his life.

no its noodle wh0res

White females are often openly hostile to Asian/Indian men.

Also hate middle eastern/arabs but afraid to be seen as islamophobe. So not hostile.

Also, most White females find most black men as butt ugly as Asian/Indian/Middle easterners/Dark mestizos. But they are afraid to be seen as racist. Will often give non ghetto Black men a chance so that they can virtue signal. Not hostile to black men.

Noodlewhore's hostility towards Asian men is driven more by racial self hatred. They know that White Anglo society relentlessly mocks Asian/Indian men without fear of being seen as racist. So for them to fit in, assimilate, and be seen as cool by white society, 40 - 70% of them participate with Whites in denigrating their OWN race of men.

White females are by far the most loyal to their race.

Last edited:
I mean, everybody’s a greycel at some point — really has no logical bearing on the truth/falsehood of whatever point someone is making.

What should matter is what is being said, not who is saying it. Of course that’s not how it works as we all know, but rationally it should work that way.

Greycel genocide when?

"Not my white wimminzz. How dare you insult white queenz inkler"

This is like the kike propaganda trolling you see on pol ten times an hour

White women are shit but not for the reasons you describe.
Now go buy some soy and go back to IT fag.

Last edited:
What should matter is what is being said, not who is saying it. Of course that’s not how it works as we all know, but rationally it should work that way.

Who cares who the worst is. All women are garbage

Gorilla 0190 1

Being white & dealing with white women is fucking horrible. No other race of foids despises their own men as much as us. The shit treatment by other races of foids doesn't even compare.
Noodles hate their own race when it comes to men.

You have to be fucking kidding me, white foids are the most "racially loyal"

Reminder that BBC propaganda wasnt made to make white women love african tree monkey dick but to lower cumskin self esteem. Cant believe some blackpilled retards still cant see the goyism

All foids are awful. Neither is worse than the other. Certain races simply get away with more. AWALT is AWALT.

White men often display major attraction for other races i don't see the difference here, and if you go to Latin America or anywhere in Africa they see northern Europeans as exotic and very beautiful.
People are often attracted with the consept of "exotic"
In norway you often see men dating asian women, and women dating middle eastern men.

Things will only get worse in the coming years

All women need to suffer.