Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White women hate white men

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
womenpolitics-jpg.268104

image0-22.jpg

The reason white people will never be able to achieve greatness again, the reason white nations are on a rapid decline, and the reason white populations are dying out is because of the rabid parasites known as white women.
You guys talk about how rice/curry women hate their men, and while I agree, they are still not as hateful compared to the white females. Curry and rice populations as a whole arent dying out, but white females are wiping out every white population because of their hatred.
Sure they love Chad, but Chad isnt white, hes a different race practically. If you notice the way white women treat non Chad white men you will see how horrible it is.
They treat white men with complete disrespect, and white men cant do anything about it since their society is cucked. Atleast if black/arab/latino men are disrespected by their females, they arent afraid to slap the shit out of the whores, and they can get away with it. While white men have to put up with nonstop disrespect and hatred from white women.

white women are disgusting whores but asian, curry and all other races are doing the same shit

low birth rates, focusing on chad, inviting in invaders, etc.

at the end of the day, if you give women rights, they're going to destroy you for it

white women are disgusting whores but asian, curry and all other races are doing the same shit

at the end of the day, if you give women rights, they're going to destroy you for it

Some people here really need to leave their basements.

White, non-manlet and somewhat NT = can get laid with ease.
In Europe anyway.

Never been to America but I assume this shit is exaggerated.

White women have inferior minds and like niggers can easily be taken and controlled by the media to push stupid agendas that will drag down the entire human race. The similarities are uncanny

1. Both are spun as oppressed
  2. Both are reliant on social security programs
  3. Both are constantly protesting about random stupid shit thats irrelevant in the modern society unless the media picks up on it
  4. Both vote heavily left
  5. Both get most of their jobs and educational opprotunity through affirmative action/diversity quotas than with actual skill
  6. Both hate the "establishment" AKA sane white men.

Last edited:
Women are whores inherently that's why we've kept them in check for thousands of years. This new idea of sucking and fucking 800+ men cocks until "settling down" at the age of 30 with a betabux provider for her three children from three different men won't last.

Whites seem to have some sort of fatal genetic flaw where their empathy can be weaponized for invaders and against their own kind like no other race can.

Taking them seriously as anything other than livestock was the end of humankind.

In Europe anyway.

It is. Top tier men are usually white. Some white women get off on liking niggers but they are still a minority. Even fewer if any prefer curries, rices, and other shitskin groups. Meanwhile the women of other races all like white men. Except foid niggers.

In Europe anyway.

It is. Top tier men are usually white. Some white women get off on liking niggers but they are still a minority. Even fewer if any prefer curries, rices, and other shitskin groups. Meanwhile the women of other races all like white men. Except foid niggers.
Totally missing point of thread. OP is just saying white women are one of the main groups contributing to progressivism that is destroying the world (Open borders, Black power movements, etc). Not anything to do with sex.

Last edited:
Totally missing point of thread. OP is just saying white women are one of the main groups contributing to progressivism that is destroying the world (Open borders, Black power movements, etc). Not anything to do with sex.
Exactly, you will never see Asian or curry females supporting a white nationalist rally. While white women are always in full support of anything anti white and pro nonwhite

White women are complete trash. White natinalists and the like love to worship muh white queeens. Its the only way to make white men bruh. Well apoarently we as white men arnt that great, or else we'd overthrow the zog and keep our women in pens.

Seriously white women are the worst out of all the races. The shear hatred and disrespect they show for white men is disgusting.

If they wanna suck black dick only
And despise white men
And don't want to be around white men
And can't even exist on the same continent as white men because they're so unbearable
Deport them all to Angola
I heard there's plenty of black dudes

COPE.
White men have the heighest SMV in the Cosmos

COPE.
White men have the heighest SMV in the Cosmos
white Chad's have the highest SMV
every other white guy gets treated with complete disrespect by white women and they cant even do anything about it

It's not like they're doing it out of hatred for white men. They don't even know what they're doing. It's just what's hip and trendy right now because of the media. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves and only do what makes them feel tingly, just like children.

answer my question. what is your ethnicity?

Half Russian, half English. I look ethnic though.
white Chad's have the highest SMV
every other white guy gets treated with complete disrespect by white women and they cant even do anything about it
You do realize just how rare actual Chads are, yeah?

It's not like they're doing it out of hatred for white men. They don't even know what they're doing. It's just what's hip and trendy right now because of the media. Women are incapable of thinking for themselves and only do what makes them feel tingly, just like children.
they're doing it because ((()) told them to.(((())) told them to hate the white man so they treat the white man like trash. ((())) told them dindus dindu nuffin and to protest and there they are doing it.

Even worse than giving them unadequate liberties and licentiousness is putting them in charge of governments and even security matters. It's obvious that it won't work.

it all makes sense now

you've said this countless times. top 5-10% aren't rare, especially in the age of smartphones, you just only say that gigachads are chads, so you must think it's 0.5-1% are chads
What makes sense?

Show me a young man that would you consider a Chad.

Men have known this for thousands of years, it has been enforced since the beginning of time, only to be very recently destroyed and now everything is extremely rapidly going to shit as a result.

Can you imagine being the faggots responsible for this? Sitting there and thinking this is a good idea?

I would 100% not be surprised if they were soy cucks and mlady promised to suck their dick if they did. Sold out entire mankind over some shitty blowjob.
you think any white guy can get laid, even in a white country, by just being "NT" and 3+

View attachment 269163

8/10 IMO.
Not a Chad

In my high school I had guys who mogged him

Last edited:
Even worse than giving them unadequate liberties and licentiousness is putting them in charge of governments and even security matters. It's obvious that it won't work.
Inadequate*

Women are whores inherently that's why we've kept them in check for thousands of years. This new idea of sucking and fucking 800+ men cocks until "settling down" at the age of 30 with a betabux provider for her three children from three different men won't last.
single moms and their spawn should be repurposed into animal feed sludge

you think any white guy can get laid, even in a white country, by just being "NT" and 3+

View attachment 269163

8/10 IMO.

Fakecel ngl

View attachment 269163

8/10 IMO.

So who do you think 70% of women are dating if these guys are only 5%?
Because yeah, these guys do get the most pussy but LTRs are a thing. If really think that average white guys can't get average girls then you are beyond autistic tbh.
Also good job on inviting fakecels to this site.

"teehee I am 6'1, white and I have a social circle but i'm an inzil just like u guise how can I coap :(((((((("

Fakecel ngl

So who do you think 70% of women are dating if these guys are only 5%?
Because yeah, these guys do get the most pussy but LTRs are a thing. If really think that average white guys can't get average girls then you are beyond autistic tbh.
Also good job on inviting fakecels to this site.

"teehee I am 6'1, white and I have a social circle but i'm an inzil just like u guise how can I coap :(((((((("
you claim that average dudes can "get laid easy". as in multiple hookups a year

white 6'1 dudes are above average. average height is 5'10.

and there are still chadlites, which make up round 20%. you honestly think 20% of guys can't monopolize the top 60% of women? then there are high tier normies. you also do realize that gender ratios are fucked. average guys STRUGGLE to get average girls. there is a reason incels exist. it's because 5/10 dudes are going after sub5 foids. saying 5/10 dudes can get 5/10 girls easily is retarded. because why would they go for uggos when they can get average girls?
Not a Chad

In my high school I had guys who mogged him
what is he then? a chadlite?

Last edited:
you claim that average dudes can "get laid easy". as in multiple hookups a year

white 6'1 dudes are above average. average height is 5'10.

and there are still chadlites, which make up round 20%. you honestly think 20% of guys can't monopolize the top 60% of women? then there are high tier normies. you also do realize that gender ratios are fucked. average guys STRUGGLE to get average girls. there is a reason incels exist. it's because 5/10 dudes are going after sub5 foids. saying 5/10 dudes can get 5/10 girls easily is retarded. because why would they go for uggos when they can get average girls?

what is he then? a chadlite?

In my original statement that you took offence to I talked about 6'2 white guys.
6'0 - 6'1 is a fairly accurate estimate for average middle class, white and black highschool-aged zoomers.

Chadlites are what you posted if you account for the frauding that most TikTokers do. Those guys are still super rare, no where near 20%
Most men are ugly as shit facially.

Average/ slightly above average NT white guys DO NOT struggle in dating and holy fucking shit anyone who says that they do should be banned immediately. No wonder there is such a massive fakecel problem. Nearly every other day some white or black guy is exposed for being a larper. Wonder why.

TYRONE/CHADDAM/whatever ethnic CHAD variation ONLY

6'0 - 6'1 is a fairly accurate estimate for average middle class, white and black highschool-aged zoomers.
probably in europe. in america it's 5'10 or 5'11
Chadlites are what you posted if you account for the frauding that most TikTokers do. Those guys are still super rare, no where near 20%
see, that's where I disagree. you act like chads are giga rare and chadlites are rare. top 20% of men include chadlites+.

and you avoided my main point about why incels exist. if average guys can get average girls, why can't ugly guys get ugly girls? it's because average guys have to go for below average foids since average foids only want above average men. it's basic science of hypergamy

S
In my original statement that you took offence to I talked about 6'2 white guys.

Average/ slightly above average NT white guys DO NOT struggle in dating and holy fucking shit anyone who says that they do should be banned immediately. No wonder there is such a massive fakecel problem. Nearly every other day some white or black guy is exposed for being a larper. Wonder why.
Bro your entire argument doesnt make sense, your saying those guys might not be getting one night stands, but that they can still get relationships.
Idk if you've noticed this, but 70% of females ages 18-30 are not in relationships, at most they fuck different guys and maybe date Chad for a month. At best average white guys can only get relationships at older ages when the female is ready to betabuxx and be a complete bitch since Chad doesn't want to fuck her anymore

In Europe anyway.

Wait... You are white, 6'4. :feelstrash:
Are you extremely autistic?

I have noticed this in Australia white foids complaining about Australian men being misogynistic but hating the betas at the same time then screaming for more immigrants to come over here, I think the west will fall 30 to 50 years from now and when it does I think we will see a new world in which only certain gene pools survive due to what's going on today.

probably in europe. in america it's 5'10 or 5'11

see, that's where I disagree. you act like chads are giga rare and chadlites are rare. top 20% of men include chadlites+.

and you avoided my main point about why incels exist. if average guys can get average girls, why can't ugly guys get ugly girls? it's because average guys have to go for below average foids since average foids only want above average men. it's basic science of hypergamy

Chads ARE giga rare. It is extremely rare to see a man with a super well developed face. The Chads where I live anyway are mostly just tall and athletic dudes.

Below average guys often can still get ugly femcel-tier girlfriends. It's the objectively truly ugly and autistic guys who are fucked ie the actual incels. Think of the nerd phenotype.
You seem to think I disagree that women are more picky than men. That's obvious. But inceldom isn't as big as people make it out to be yet. Look at the number of fakecels on this literal incel site, for example.

Wait... You are white, 6'4. :feelstrash:
Are you extremely autistic?

White and 6'0/. Could probably reach 6'1 if I fixed my god awful posture. Don't look white tho.

Chads ARE giga rare. It is extremely rare to see a man with a super well developed face. The Chads where I live anyway are mostly just tall and athletic dudes.

Below average guys often can still get ugly femcel-tier girlfriends. It's the objectively truly ugly and autistic guys who are fucked ie the actual incels. Think of the nerd phenotype.
You seem to think I disagree that women are more picky than men. That's obvious. But inceldom isn't as big as people make it out to be yet. Look at the number of fakecels on this literal incel site, for example.
according to the stats years ago 28% of dudes were incel and recent stats from australia suggest that 40% of dudes are incel

according to the stats years ago 28% of dudes were incel and recent stats from australia suggest that 40% of dudes are incel

40% of men being incels is laughably absurd. If that many men weren't getting pussy WW3 would have broken out already since that's literally what motivates most men to do anything.
What were the age ranges?

No they don’t. White women are the least likely of all races to racemix, contrary to popular belief.

Notice the only white women who say shit like this are old or landwhales. Why is that