Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites Are In A League Of Their Own

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
When it comes to race and attraction, JBW is legit; there's no point in pretending, but are all white men equally attractive?, research says NO.

Generally a healthy skin tone with enough beta-carotene is more attractive, the main reasons for this have been cleared by recent research, a better sperm count, more testosterone, less chance for cancer and improved immunity are pros of having healthy levels of vitamin D. It's important to remark the correlation between tanned skin and attractiveness was found even before(2014) the correlations of high vitamin D and cancer immunity and prevention(June 2020).

118801039 1193392374381410 7965674051917010795 n

Screenshot 20201025 222635 Instagram

Another interesting data suggest than amongst white men, women prefer darker skinned white men with a Mediterranean-like phenotype (of course with good looks), all this according to a new survey of Match.com.

Screenshot 20201025 222535 Chrome

This man is worshipped by women:
Hmswimwearfeat

This man is worshipped by autists:
TKSehU8

Maybe that's why some women who are willing to date interracially thirst over mixed-race men like Jeremy Meeks because of his tanned skin and his blue eyes :waitwhat:

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Finally someone says this.
Being blonde is legit a disadvantage.

Last edited:
Mediterranean vs Nordic is like arguing between pretty boys or high T Chads. Doesn't really matter when you're a swarthy ethnic.
@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Neggr @Transcended Trucel

Being blonde is legit an disadvantage.
Blonde hair and pale skin is a giga disadvantage. Jew media tells women “whire men bad! Paler the skin worse he is!”and darker olive skinned meds don’t have that problem

Except mediterranean men are shorter than nordics so it might balance out

Don't Latina love Blonde guys?

This man is worshipped by autists:
View attachment 361265

Maybe that's why some women who are willing to date interracially thirst over mixed-race men like Jeremy Meeks because of his tanned skin and his blue eyes :waitwhat:

What are your thoughts?
This guy is chad, he can get most white women

Also "Jeremy Meeks" gets mogged by Italian Chad

Also are you refering to just white women or Latina, Arabs, Asian women too?
Noodlewhores worship blond blue-eyed men.
Ikr, I feel that op is ethnic
Maybe white women prefer "darker" White men, but Ethnic women love Blonde chads
Being blonde is legit a disadvantage.
The Chad Blonde could slay arab or noodle puss
Blonde hair and pale skin is a giga disadvantage. Jew media tells women “whire men bad! Paler the skin worse he is!”and darker olive skinned meds don’t have that problem
*Marxist Media

Also most men arn't Blonde

I am Irish so I am pale but Brown Hair Blue eyes, I was blonde when I was a child but I grew out of it
JBC is legit if we assume that chadpreets (all Indians) are white

look at my avi, Johan would look much worse with dark hair, so that's not universal rule
Or the Guy from Howls moving Castle

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern in 2018

Look at this
Brown Hair, Brown Eyed woman with Blue eyed Blonde tall chad
Mediterranean vs Nordic is like arguing between pretty boys or high T Chads. Doesn't really matter when you're a swarthy ethnic.
Ikr

I rest my case

Db9k235 0712b17f 7a84 444f a8a3 093a523d314d234567

Last edited:
[ALL OF YOU WHO JUST COMMENTED GTFIH]

This thread was meant to be about how white men with tanned skin mog white men with pale skin. This has nothing to do with this Mediterranean vs Nordic meme or hair colour.

Last edited:
i hate being a pasty white faggot. my skin is as white as paper i used to get mocked in school for it

This, any of those will get you laid

Jew media tells women “whire men bad! Paler the skin worse he is!”

No nigga all the pedowood Chad superheros are Aryan beasts like Christ Hemsworth, Evans and Pratt. They would never cast some 5’7” pajeet or jose in worshipped roles like that.

Stormfrontcels will cherrypick some paper towel ad with a black guy in it, and say it’s proof of muh systemic institushonal race mixing.

agreed. also pale whites can easily tan while an ethnic cannot bleach even close to as easily

No nigga all the pedowood Chad superheros are Aryan beasts like Christ Hemsworth, Evans and Pratt. They would never cast some 5’7” pajeet or jose in worshipped roles like that.

Stormfrontcels will cherrypick some paper towel ad with a black guy in it, and say it’s proof of muh systemic institushonal race mixing.
Those people all have darker skin HAHA CLOWN ASS LITERALLY PROVED MY POINT

When it comes to smv there's White and then there's everybody else.

I’m Mediterranean but I’m a fucking manlet.

No skin tone for my height

Ffs all you retards can't read for shit. This is ultimately about how tanned Whites are better than pale Whites. Stop making this thread into your Mediterranean vs Nordic pity party!!!

They are 100% nordic aryans, maybe if you left your basement once in a while?
No they’re not
Chris is the son of Kathleen Louise (Indahl) and Daniel C. Pratt. Chris’s father was of English, German, Swiss-German, and French-Canadian ancestry. Chris’s mother is of entirely Norwegian descent.

Chris’s maternal grandfather was a Dutch immigrant. The rest of Chris’s ancestry is approximately 11/32 English, 9/32 Irish, 1/16th German, and 1/16th Scottish.

They’re mutts, not nordics. Maby try again sweetie

Lol, I always knew I'm a gigachad, why am I even here with you, loosers.
They are 100% nordic aryans, maybe if you left your basement once in a while?
When I was in china, there were plenty of scandinavians in my language learning group. They turn red like boiled crawfish in the sun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back