Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites are significantly more attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I just bothers me how this is so. The average attractiveness of a white person is shifted significantly to the right compared to other races if imagine a line representing attractiveness.

Even the so called low tier white or ugly white is around the average attractiveness of an ethnic.

I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much? How could those bozos fuck it up this much.

I'm better off in my homeland than around the white man.

Last edited:
Thank you Captain Obvious.

Image result for Captain Obvious faster than the speed of stupid

Only white chads. In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.

Whites these days always get cucked by non-whites, non-stop. Don't know if it is because white people today have lower T than in historical times or that we just can't compete with the more animalistic nature of non-whites on a day to day social basis, I don't know.

i dont care alot about this tbh

Copied from the other, very similar thread, but whites are the most attractive in average, and we should therefore not be annoyed that JBW is real. However they are not more attractive by as big a margin as the studies suggest, and that's down to how foids process quantitative data. The objection, and the reason riceland and curryland need nuking is the Halo generated by the true fact that whites are best looking.
Reality is that still only 5% of whites are 8+, but because this is compared to 0.001% of curries and rices, foids brains are easily tricked and apply the halo effect.
The reason men do not have such a strong bias, even though the same holds true for white foids Vs ethnic, is because mens brains are better able to process slightly more advanced (in a quantitative/ spacial awareness sense) and therefore correctly 'price in' the different likelihoods, whereas foids overreact to it and create the halo

In America they dont like me for being white.

Yes, but not that it makes any difference, because it doesn't, so whatever

In America they dont like me for being white.
In America, in Germany, in Britain, in Sweden, basically all white countries today are institutionally anti-white

Its fucked up but its true. Women have been powdering their faces to look whiter for centuries. Even now people do it with filters

globalism was a mistake

WOW NOBODY HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE

THANK YOU FOR THE ORIGINAL HIGH IQ CONTENT BRO

I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much?
They are too low IQ to select on attractiveness, seriously go speak to a noodle or currywhore, you will want to bash your brains in after 90 seconds

WOW NOBODY HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE

THANK YOU FOR THE ORIGINAL HIGH IQ CONTENT BRO

Pretty much everything here is a rehash of what has been said. What? Were you expecting the theory of everything?

White humankind is the farthest evolutionary step from our first chimp ancestors. Humanity ADN is always evolving, Trying to be less animal, this is why we perceive white features as the most beautiful and desirable traits

Traits such as dark hair, dark complexion, wide noses, black eyes and robust short frames are also shared with bonobos, chimps, gorillas, thus we repudiate them

Last edited:
Pretty much everything here is a rehash of what has been said. What? Were you expecting the theory of everything?

“Lots of other people post stupid crap so I will too”

I was expecting something with a tiny bit of fucking originality or intelligence. If you can’t post that, don’t post at all?

JBB copers are gonna cope

I never thought about how being white makes you automatically superior than atleast 10-25% of men, regardless of how ugly and shorr you are

“Lots of other people post stupid crap so I will too”

I was expecting something with a tiny bit of fucking originality or intelligence. If you can’t post that, don’t post at all?

Lol.

Not even going to argue dude. Go cry or something.

The ancestors of white people probably went through a extreme population bottleneck in the ice age. When all manlets and ugly women died off through hunger and cold, with only Chad being able to reproduce and spreading his seed to Staceys. Each generation got taller, whiter, blonder, smarter.

White people are gods

I just bothers me how this is so. The average attractiveness of a white person is shifted significantly to the right compared to other races if imagine a line representing attractiveness.

Even the so called low tier white or ugly white is around the average attractiveness of an ethnic.

I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much? How could those bozos fuck it up this much.

I'm better off in my homeland than around the white man.
Look at the guy in my profile picture. Does that look like the White master race to you?
White people are gods
based avatar

Does that look like the White master race to you?
He mogs the average ethnic.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

He mogs the average ethnic.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg
Sorry, all these guys mog me and that guy as well. It's over.
Just look at their big frame. I bet they even have 7 inch+ wrists. So over for framecels like me and my avatar.

Sorry, all these guys mog me and that guy as well. It's over.
Just look at their big frame. I bet they even have 7 inch+ wrists. So over for framecels like me and my avatar.
They might look big when standing next to each other, but the average Egyptian man is 5'7'', they'll look tiny if you bring a white man next to them.

They might look big when standing next to each other, but the average Egyptian man is 5'7'', they'll look tiny if you bring a white man next to them.
Still framemog me ngl

also beardmog me to hell

Doesn't matter if you don't have Chad looks and social status...

Perhaps being white decreases your chances of being born ugly.

But if you're ugly, you're ugly. Keep coping.

nice thread captain obvious

In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.
JFL @ these r/TheDonald newfags

Just because some noodlewhore said fuck white people on Twitter (while dating a white Chad on Twitter), doesn't mean that white people are somehow victims. This is like 6'4 men complaining about how there isn't room for them in the airplane.

Only white chads. In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.

Whites these days always get cucked by non-whites, non-stop. Don't know if it is because white people today have lower T than in historical times or that we just can't compete with the more animalistic nature of non-whites on a day to day social basis, I don't know.
Total lies. JBW would be false if this were true.

When I was in China, I tried Tantan (Chinese Tinder), I didn't get any matches and I'm white. People on this board implied I would be having a buffet of noodlewhores.

Probably on average, yeah.
But all races have chads and incels

Bullshit.
Then why are they taking our women
Exacly, I have no clue how they come to the idea that white men are so superior when it's literally non-whites banging stacies all the time.

wow, insane milestone you found right there huge IQ post!!!

When I was in China, I tried Tantan (Chinese Tinder), I didn't get any matches and I'm white. People on this board implied I would be having a buffet of noodlewhores.

That's disappointing to hear. I was hoping to run Tantan game someday.

not if you are subhuman "white" slav i wish i'd have nordic or anglo white chad genes
Curries, Rice and Sandniggers do not have Chads.
major cope

curry:
Gay indian chad
Indian chad 2
Indian chad
Pajeet to chadjeet

chink:
Chad monk 3
Chad monk 2
Yuta watanabe gigachad girl eyefucks him
Chad chang asian alpha
CHADNADA

chaddams:
Gadaffi was a Chaddam when he was young
Gigamuslim
Chaddam saudi arabia
60789725_364062394464302_508293321868341207_n.jpg

Last edited:
Shoot at white people in the street (in GTA San Andreas)