whites being replaced is natural selection

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 13h 47m
they never should let immigrants in, but they did, therefore they pay the price, white blood should still be preserved ideally, but all the true whites were gone ages ago, we need a new techo race or utter destuction of the universe itself

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
151d 14h 58m
Aren't you white :feelswhere: ?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
39d 43m
@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
66d 3h 16m

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
39d 43m
they never should let immigrants in, but they did, therefore they pay the price, white blood should still be preserved ideally, but all the true whites were gone ages ago, we need a new techo race or utter destuction of the universe itself
buddy boyo, you surpassed me in posts. Gratz

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★★
48d 23h 15m
knee in front of Black bulls karaboga, BBCpower

Petrus

Petrus

Currycel
1d 10h 16m
most disgusting shit ive seen all week. The average gigastacy burned coal at some point in her life, and she will not be forgiven

Hate that fucking tyrones facial expressions too, its like he is showing his middle finger to all incels as if mogging us isnt already enough. Hope for him that he is either on steroids or has a small cock at least. REEE

Last edited:
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
66d 3h 16m
most disgusting shit ive seen all week. The average gigastacy burned coal at some point in her life, and she will not be forgiven

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★
4d 9h 51m
While ever I'm alive the aryan race will live on. :feelsBox:

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
66d 3h 16m
Jfl the average foid is so vraindead it actually falls for the bbc meme. This is why I can't take @Colvin76 seriously

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
219d 16h 4m
Jfl the average foid is so vraindead it actually falls for the bbc meme. This is why I can't take @Colvin76 seriously
You sound like a coping faggot little bitch trying to hide from blackpilled statistics.
MULTIPLE BLACKPILLED STATISTICS disprove bbc meme.

Nobody cares about your bullshit faggot cherrypicked anecdotes

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
138d 13h 28m
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
37d 12h 31m

Hate that fucking tyrones facial expressions too, its like he is showing his middle finger to all incels as if mogging us isnt already enough. Hope for him that he is either on steroids or has a small cock at least. REEE
It's baffling to see blacks in this forum blaming their race for being incel. I've seen some of the ugliest niggers with Stacies. It's completely different from the goblins that the white men in SEA have to fuck with JBB

Last edited:
Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
219d 16h 4m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
97d 38m
Whites are the most cucked gynocentric race. They won at everything but lost at the most important one, since without women doing what they need to do, it's over.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
174d 8h 44m
Gene edited Chinese Whites are the future
Whites are the most cucked gynocentric race. They won at everything but lost at the most important one, since without women doing what they need to do, it's over.
brutal truth. whites fell for Disney simp cuck shit hard

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Recruit
★★★★
17d 11h 50m
This place becomes more like pol everyday. I've seen all these pictures and videos before on /pol dozens of times. Usually posted by some memeflag and sometimes the file names are in Hebrew. I really hope Obisidian Pill mentions in one his vdieos how Jews are infesting this community and spreading this propaganda. Either that or its ethnics. As I always suspected JBB was never stormfrontcels and mayocels but actually ethniccels trying to troll and demoralize the whitecels in the community.

Sneepysqar

Sneepysqar

Society terrorized us first
3d 10h 30m
If (((society))) was like the natural world, it would be the opposite. White men would go around impregnating multiple baby mamas of all other races, and whitening them. I kinda get OP's point, but it makes no sense to call it "natural" selection

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
60d 19h 4m
Jfl at this negroid worshipping shit, somebody lost their way to reddit.

Appetite4Destrction

Appetite4Destrction

i fucked your mom and sister
-
9d 11h 6m
kys you fuckin kike

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★★★★
4d 20h 24m
Sick of these fucking race baiting threads.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
82d 22h 33m
BANN ALL JEWS

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 22h 12m
whites dont get replaced at all you fucking retard

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
70d 7h 30m
Japan lost all it's warriors in ww2, west is pathetic & cucked as the winners breed weak children & over time the Jews put their assets in the places of power & control influence & policies.

View: https://voca.ro/1le9uTbBjB1q

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
-
31d 13h 47m