Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whites Have It Worse With Regard To Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
This is self-evident in light of the fact that white women are the most disloyal and feminist of all women.

Oh no...

Well anyway last week

Imagine being JBW and statistically the most preferred race of men, and still trying to claim victomhood while denying literal science.

The females of races

If every woman went for their own race, then whites would definately have it the worse (other than Blacks)

Last edited:
Imagine being JBW and statistically the most preferred race of men, and still trying to claim victomhood while denying literal science.

The females of races
repeat it again for the absolute copers who have it easy in the comments

This is self-evident in light of the fact that white women are the most disloyal and feminist of all women.

Do asian women not exist in the universe you currently reside in?, because you definitely aren't in this one

as8tx6twk8511.png

You don't have to stick to white women.

But it's true, white guys make up the largest demographic here.

The females of races
In fighting slide thread. Just ignore

Just saw a coal burner in an apartment next to mine with a mud shark baby. Recently I stalked a ricer who looked like he was on a date with a white hole. I have more examples plus I could gather more if I wanted rope fuel.
Do asian women not exist in the universe you currently reside in?, because you definitely aren't in this one

as8tx6twk8511.png
Most areas in the US have few Asians.

Last edited:

The females of races
this

even if not really interested in women, at least whitecels can larp as white nationalists(looks fun and there is a real sense of community)

same cannot be said for ethnicels

The females of races
jbc is law

Statistically, white women are the most loyal race/gender combo for marriage, so there is that.

cope jbw rules

The females of races
White women arent the most disloyal

White women arent the most disloyal
I am not talking about racemixing. I am talking about rejecting marriage in general and pursuing a degree in psychological library sciences for the next 37 years.

I will figure this out after I SEAmaxx though I am not even white I am a slavic nigger.

That's because whites make up the majority in western countries. Holy shit @ your giga low iq.

But if whites didn't have it worse than other colors, why would they be here? Let's say whites make up the majority in Western countries. They still make up the minority on Lipstick Alley. Because Lipstick Alley is for a specific demographic.

But if whites didn't have it worse than other colors, why would they be here? Let's say whites make up the majority in Western countries. They still make up the minority on Lipstick Alley. Because Lipstick Alley is for a specific demographic.
False equivalence. Niggerlipalley is a forum made for sheboons. Why the fuck would whites be on there? On the otherhand incels of all races exist.

Also explain why whitecels are under represented on incel forums?

Last edited:
White foids are by far the most loyal to their race.

False equivalence. Niggerlipalley is a forum made for sheboons. Why the fuck would whites be on there? On the otherhand incels of all races exist.

Also explain why whitecels are under represented on incel forums?

And this is a forum made for incels. So if other races had it worse than white people as far as inceldom, wouldn't there be more non-whites there than yes-whites?

Also, who says white people are underrespresented on incel forums? The surveys shows that white people are the largest demographic.

And this is a forum made for incels. So if other races had it worse than white people as far as inceldom, wouldn't there be more non-whites there than yes-whites?

Also, who says white people are underrespresented on incel forums? The surveys shows that white people are the largest demographic.
The forum is english language though.

White women are the most desirable and therefore the most disloyal, completely agree with op

define disloyal
I see it as an all encompassing term - white women are more likely to have unrealistic expectations as a result of their worth, not to mention a pre disposition to cheating and just being harder to please. I guess this makes it more difficult for white men

Last edited:
I see it as an all encompassing term - white women are more likely to have unrealistic expectations as a result of their worth, not to mention a pre disposition to cheating and just being harder to please. I guess this makes it more difficult for white men

Most people define disloyal as disloyal to their race and sleeping with/marrying men of other races in that case it isn't white women. But what you said is also correct that just doesn't make them disloyal imo. Just shallow pampered bitches.

The females of races

There are more non-whites on incel forums in proportion to their population levels in the west. Keep coping.

Whites are only about 50% on incel forums while their population in the US is around 70% and 90% or more in Canada, Australia, and Europe. So yes they are under represented.

Coping of this delusion should be a banable offense.

Last edited:
Whites are only about 50% on incel forums while their population in the US is around 70% and 90% or more in Canada, Australia, and Europe. So yes they are under represented.

Coping of this delusion should be a banable offense.

If white people truly didn't belong, we'd see numbers like we see on other white-minority communities. You look at 50%+ and say "No no, that's not very big" when it's bigger than any other so-called "Mostly for ethnics" community.

The females of races

Most people define disloyal as disloyal to their race and sleeping with/marrying men of other races in that case it isn't white women.
I agree, zipper heads and shines tend to be more disloyal when it comes to race