Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHITES HAVE THE BIGGEST COCKS

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Over for bbc11

https://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html You can't deny the facts. The BWCpill is undeniable.

It's another colvin thread.

Congo #1

6.5" isn't real average is it? :cryfeels:

View attachment 378084

Congo #1
Faggot cope. Self reported stats dont count

usually blacks have larger penises...i guess people of the oreoman breed bring the average down.

usually blacks have larger penises...i guess people of the oreoman breed bring the average down.
LARP. You have been brainwashed by the jews

Only based on self reported studies. All of the non self reported studies show 5-6in average among black africans

View attachment 378084

Congo #1

brutal Racepill. @tehgymcel420

That is obviously made up you attention whore fakecel. Only wuite country in the top 10 biggest dicks is Netherlands
View attachment 378084

Congo #1
Screenshot 20201021 082324 Firefox

In reality it's Asian men who have the biggest cocks. That's because Asians have the biggest head circumference of all races and thus the vagina of Asian women is also larger which is why Asian men have developed proportionally large penises. The false "small Asian dick" stereotype was disseminated in the 1800s by racist white men who were jealous that Chinese laborers were plowing all the white women with their big golden cocks. Even today white men are extra cautious to not let Asian men in the vicinity of white women, for they know once they taste our massive mongol members they won't be satisfied by tiny white micropenises ever again.

In reality it's Asian men who have the biggest cocks. That's because Asians have the biggest head circumference of all races and thus the vagina of Asian women is also larger which is why Asian men have developed proportionally large penises. The false "small Asian dick" stereotype was disseminated in the 1800s by racist white men who were jealous that Chinese laborers were plowing all the white women with their big golden cocks. Even today white men are extra cautious to not let Asian men in the vicinity of white women, for they know once they taste our massive mongol members they won't be satisfied by tiny white micropenises ever again.
@pp183 =fakecel

5f09c3b25c8a9619e829f0cae3e39750c1-02-penis-sizes.jpg

So the sizes in the OP don't agree with this map. Sorry bro, you still have the biggest penis on average.

That is obviously made up you attention whore fakecel. Only wuite country in the top 10 biggest dicks is Netherlands

View attachment 378089
Oh look, another faggot who is gay for BBC and gets triggered every time I dare question their "perfect black gods".

And then posts a cherrypicked screenshot from several months ago that has nothing to do with this thread.

Self reported? More like the biggest ego.

Oh look, another faggot who is gay for BBC and gets triggered every time I dare question their "perfect black gods".

And then posts a cherrypicked screenshot from several months ago that has nothing to do with this thread.
You're penislossus we get it.
We all got linked to your penis posts on looksmaxx

The numbers were with you, but rng, as always, fucks you over.
You just scraped the bottom the barrel. Just like our jaws, height, hairlines, and other features.

Doesn't mean I need to go making multiple threads about why x race has better features than y race, just because I'm outside my statistic.

All I did was call out a fake stat you posted. What's this fantasy novel you're writing about a bbc obsession?

This screenshot is just prove that you're an attention whore playing a gimmick

Its not fake you coper.

You're obsessed with BBC because you get angry every time someone says anything slightly bad or negative about black people.
You must have me confused. Go get your attention I can see you're starved for it

Cool.
I'm still a KHHV though.

You must have me confused. Go get your attention I can see you're starved for it
View attachment 378100
JFL at siding with @FemoidsGTFO a banned user who got permabanned because he said "his personality was his problem".

JFL at siding with a guy (FemoidsGTFO) who falsely accused me of being a "BBC mogger" and repeatedly said racist shit to me.

JFL at siding with @FemoidsGTFO a banned user who got permabanned because he said "his personality was his problem".

JFL at siding with a guy (FemoidsGTFO) who falsely accused me of being a "BBC mogger" and repeatedly said racist shit to me.
You got made into a bitch by a 16 year old banned user

6’5 is average?

One PM conversation of overracting to false accusations and trolling = "made into a bitch"

JFL at this cope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
You threatened to kill yourself

You threatened your own suicide over another user using your avatar. Did you not?

Then Mr. Chin woke up, to the sound of barking by his boss. “You sleep, no pay! Go home!” He dropped his head down sadly and went to pack his things up, leaving the building.
“One day... just one day...” he whispered to himself.

You threatened your own suicide over another user using your avatar. Did you not?
Yes and it was an extremely stupid mistake.

At that time, I didn't take the "BBC debunked picture" yet.

He said he copied my avi because he wanted to show its okay to falsely accuse me of being a BBC mogger and make a mockery of my problems.

No it's about @Colvin76 going insane because I called him a BBC mogger
Just don't lose your shit after being called a BBC mogger theory :feelsahh:

Last edited:
cope Xolvin is on point. I bet if we were to do a legit study his hypothesis would be proven true.
Blacks are the older more primal race, not as evolved. Asians are the most evolved. Neoteny is the trend for our species. It stands to reason that if Asians trend towards smaller frames and dicks, blacks would have the biggest dicks, and certainly it wouldn’t be whites.
This has to be a troll at this point so I won’t argue any further

Blacks are the older more primal race, not as evolved. Asians are the most evolved. Neoteny is the trend for our species. It stands to reason that if Asians trend towards smaller frames and dicks, blacks would have the biggest dicks, and certainly it wouldn’t be whites.
This has to be a troll at this point so I won’t argue any further
blacks have biggest flacid dicks but I don't believe they have biggest erect ones. world's current biggest erect dick holder is white

Not like a foid will ever see my dick:feelsrope:

Yes and it was stupid.
Very, and there was post, after post of your complaints, and your bitching. We all saw the chat logs.

He said he copied my avi because he wanted to show its okay to falsely accuse me of being a BBC mogger.
All you had to do was call him out on being a BBC Theory fag, instead you threatened suicide.

This was my first response before he took the trolling further:
No that was not your reponse, all you did was add him to an ignore list.
You didn't call him out on the BBC Theory.

View attachment 378082
https://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html You can't deny the facts. The BWCpill is undeniable.
Surprisingly, it would appear from Figure 5, that contrary to popular myth, Black males have shorter erect lengths than their Caucasian counterparts.

However, due to the small sample size and large variation in lengths, this “difference” is not statistically significant.

The average flaccid length among African americans however was 93.8mm (3.7″) compared to 87.7mm (3.4″) for Caucasians, which may be responsible for the impression that Black men have greater erect dimensions.