Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitesupremacistcels are copers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't try to pretend to be Aryan if you're not Chad or chadlite, you're just being ridiculous kek

Idc what I am, I just don't want niggers and kebabs ruining my country and Jews running every major news outlet

No use of being white without cute adorable white loli waifu

Idc what I am, I just don't want niggers and kebabs ruining my country and Jews running every major news outlet
Jfl caring about your country. Your compatriots are the first who rejected you. Jfl not wanting to see them ruined.

Jfl caring about your country. Your compatriots are the first who rejected you. Jfl not wanting to see them ruined.
Despite being a subhuman I still want to lead a normal life in a developed country without having to deal with niggers running around shouting "ooga booga" while destroying cars and robbing stores

I care about my country to the extent that I have to live within society. I don't want to have to deal with loud niggers yelling at the bus, or kebabs staring me down as I'm minding my own business and I certainly don't want to be faced with a situation wherein I'm a minority in my own country for obvious reasons

I care about my country to the extent that I have to live within society. I don't want to have to deal with loud niggers yelling at the bus, or kebabs staring me down as I'm minding my own business and I certainly don't want to be faced with a situation wherein I'm a minority in my own country for obvious reasons
Well obviously. Which country do you live in?

Lmao when you blame non Caucasians for your problems, when most of the problems and suffering in the world is caused by Caucasians. Lmao.

Oh man you guys are fucked. In the 90s you accepted trash from former Yugoslavia, then in the aughts you were importing Iraqis and now it's Syrians. It's a wonder you lasted this long.

whites are the least bad at least you wouldn't get jumped by darkies in a white supremacist country, whites are superior because they dont behave like animals

Oh man you guys are fucked. In the 90s you accepted trash from former Yugoslavia, then in the aughts you were importing Iraqis and now it's Syrians. It's a wonder you lasted this long.
the eagerness to cuck and please our newly arrived diversity is higher than the desire for a revolutionary overthrow of the government and thereby a deportation of trash among the Swedish people. It's an absolute cesspit, and I hope that those responsible, not just the politicians, but also the so called ordinary decent citizens that voted for this nightmare, get macheted up by the very people they so desperately wanted in this once beautiful nation before they die of old age

I take any lolis. Darkest, from deepest jungle. If only not slut and loves master goshujin of culture
Want to exchange some white Baltic lolis for native Kuriminha loli? :feelsokman:

Oh wait, it isn't the 1600's anymore, I don't have any harem of underage native girls :feelsrope:

Want to exchange some white Baltic lolis for native Kuriminha loli? :feelsokman:

Oh wait, it isn't the 1600's anymore, I don't have any harem of underage native girls :feelsrope:

No more Tobago colony for loli exchange :<

No more Tobago colony for loli exchange :<
Now cigarette propaganda is forbidden and so is getting a harem of cute underage natives. Where did everything go so wrong...

We have this thread every other day. None of this would an issue if non-Europeans stayed in their countries, but they can't seem to do it.
Whites are so bad and evil, but you all want to live with them.

We have this thread every other day. None of this would an issue if non-Europeans stayed in their countries, but they can't seem to do it.

This