Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the kikecels on this forum?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
I am creating a database of all oven dwellers for research purposes only. So far the only confirmed oven dwellers I know of are:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75

Please name the jew if you know who they are.

I’m no god damn joo

Most likely counting shekels and baby foreskins

Damn you really love me
Sadly for you I'm not a Jew
Funniest part is you're most likely circumcised while I'm not

The Mods are Jews but not cels as they get supplied Eastern Euro JB Sex Slaves for their services.

@FrothySolutions for sure.

I heard @Colvin76 might have escaped the chimney

I heard @Colvin76 might have escaped the chimney
What? What is the chimney? Why are you posting fake news?

Why are you lying about my race?

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer is a Jewish Zionist Nationalist he's counting gullible Goy shekels as we speak.

Hail ben gurion.

There's literally no difference between jews and white people. Change my mind

Federal bank be like.

Ktbr

A12BE842 4324 4FB5 BCD8 CFD178841880

They both rekt your people lololol so I can see why you see no difference

They both rekt your people lololol so I can see why you see no difference
My people, and arabs in general are increasing. Your people are projected to be dead in less than a century.

Damn you really love me
Sadly for you I'm not a Jew
Funniest part is you're most likely circumcised while I'm not
JFL typical kike obsessed with circumcisions. Kikes are gonna kike.

JFL typical kike obsessed with circumcisions. Kikes are gonna kike.
Just mentioned it since circumcision is one of the factors that shows that you're a Jew
YOU WILL NEVER GROW ONE BACK HAHAHAHAHA

Immigration policy of israel not to mention the genetic differences that even ancestry.com and 23&me can pinpoint

Immigration policy of israel not to mention the genetic differences that even ancestry.com and 23&me can pinpoint
That genetic difference can be found between a polish and a brit. Jews are still just white people.

That genetic difference can be found between a polish and a brit. Jews are still just white people.
Kikes are NOT white. Holy shit @BummerDrummer please put this retard in his place.

Kikes are NOT white. Holy shit @BummerDrummer please put this retard in his place.
Keep coping, they absolutely are. Anyyime someone mentions "jews did this" it's really just white people.

Keep coping, they absolutely are. Anyyime someone mentions "jews did this" it's really just white people.
Yeah and everyone single of those "white people" just coincidentally happen to be jewish. How can someone be this fucking stupid?

Yeah and everyone single of those "white people" just coincidentally happen to be jewish. How can someone be this fucking stupid?
Nah, most of the cuck propaganda and fag tranny shit is pushed by white people.

Nah, most of the cuck propaganda and fag tranny shit is pushed by white people.
Yeah just take all the shit that kikes do blame it on whites. Only a kike would do some shit like this. You have been added to the list.

Yeah just take all the shit that kikes do blame it on whites. Only a kike would do some shit like this. You have been added to the list.
Every single country that champions women's rights, gay rights and tranny rights is a white country. Then you blame it on the jews as if the poor whites were innocent in all this.

Jews are just white people who happen to be jewish. Same thing as you

Jews are white when it is convenient for them. They do not consider themselves white and neither do I, they are gene thieves that is why they blend in.

Every single country that champions women's rights, gay rights and tranny rights is a white country. Then you blame it on the jews as if the poor whites were innocent in all this.
How could poor whites in any way be complicit in the spread of degeneracy? Poor whites do not exert control over mass media or government, that would disproportionately be the jews. I swear talking to some of you shitskins is like banging your head against a brick wall

Jews are white when it is convenient for them. They do not consider themselves white and neither do I, they are gene thieves that is why they blend in.
Blah blah, jews are white.
How could poor whites in any way be complicit in the spread of degeneracy? Poor whites do not exert control over mass media or government, that would disproportionately be the jews. I swear talking to some of you shitskins is like banging your head against a brick wall
Another cope, the voters in white countries are white. You voted to legalize gay marriage, you voted for these "jewish" politicians. Keep coping with pol memes
Yeah and niggers are just white people who happen to be black. JFL @ your Mariana Trench IQ.
Seems like you need a good cry.
interesting how you think whites and jews are cucked, yet you are a supporter of communism, a jewish ideology, while you also wear some white and/or kike chad on ur shirt
You're white and a child I don't really take you seriously enough to read

he will say white=kikes but say whatever race he is, is seperate from both whites and kikes :feelsclown: :feelstastyman:
Exactly. Jews are Khazars. They barely even qualify as human much less white.
He can’t tell the difference because both Jews and whites took over his ethnic area :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

interesting how you think whites and jews are cucked, yet you are a supporter of communism, a jewish ideology, while you also wear some white and/or kike chad on ur shirt
Did u know the kid in your avi had jewish ancestry?

Hows it going fellow jews ;)

Blah blah, jews are white.
Can white people immigrate to israel?
Another cope, the voters in white countries are white. You voted to legalize gay marriage, you voted for these "jewish" politicians. Keep coping with pol memes
If you think voters are in control of the government then you're even more fucked in the head than I thought

"When other minorities attack us, we are confused about how to respond. One response is to deny the problem. Another response is to deny that we are “white.” And, we wouldn’t be wrong."

@FullTimeLoser From a rabbis mouth himself, they do not consider themselves white. Serious question, why shouldn't the objective observer take this into account when figuring out what a jew is?

"When other minorities attack us, we are confused about how to respond. One response is to deny the problem. Another response is to deny that we are “white.” And, we wouldn’t be wrong."

@FullTimeLoser From a rabbis mouth himself, they do not consider themselves white. Serious question, why shouldn't the objective observer take this into account when figuring out what a jew is?
@FullTimeLoser is probably a kike.