Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the kikecels on this forum?

What? What is the chimney? Why are you posting fake news?

Why are you lying about my race?
@kikecel I heard people say blacks are the true Israelites.

Just added @RichCel to the list.

The goyim know

@Emba has been added to the list.

Here's the list of kikecels so far. I will update the list as needed. I recommend everyone bookmark this page.

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba

Last edited:
Here's the list of kikecels so far. I will update the list as needed. I recommend everyone bookmark this page.

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@FullTimeLoser
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
Yeah I'm not even close to jewish, you're just butthurt cuz I called out your people for being responsible for all world cuckery

Yeah I'm not even close to jewish, you're just butthurt cuz I called out your people for being responsible for all world cuckery
I told you you were added to the list and you didn't abject.

And sandniggers are not responsible for world cuckery. That would be kikes.

Lmao you're a sandnigger? So am I retard. Whites and jews are literally the same on every goal. Cuz they're the same people retard

Lmao you're a sandnigger? So am I retard. Whites and jews are literally the same on every goal. Cuz they're the same people retard
So white genocide is just jews exterminating themselves? JFL get the fuck outta here. A real sandnigger would be jew wise and know that they are not white.

So white genocide is just jews exterminating themselves? JFL get the fuck outta here. A real sandnigger would be jew wise and know that they are not white.
White genocide is just Whites being natural cucks at the end of the day.
You're adorable thinking white people are your friends tho

It's funny how whites are being exterminated yet at the same time jews aren't. Yeah jews sure are white.

Care to address the sentence before that one? jews are thriving in their own ethnostate that Whites arent allowed in.
Whites fund that ethnostate and secure it. Know why? Cuz it's theirs. It's easy to get a visa to occupied Palestine. Go ahead and get one.

Whites fund that ethnostate and secure it. Know why? Cuz it's theirs. It's easy to get a visa to occupied Palestine. Go ahead and get one.
Good luck immigrating to Israel.

This thread has negative IQ

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
Add @PoodankMcGee

This thread has negative IQ
pretty much, they are giving a star of david to every kikecel here for the crimes of some shitty rich jews, and somehow that is retribution.

pretty much, they are giving a star of david to every kikecel here for the crimes of some shitty rich jews, and somehow that is retribution.
You fucking support those zionist kikes.

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
Bookmarked

@kikecel (self explanatory) and @Copexodius Maximus are the only members that i really know are Jewcels.
If you think voters are in control of the government then you're even more fucked in the head than I thought

That doesn't really matter tbh.

White people nowadays are overwhelmingly Liberal pro gay rights pro abortion pro whatever other degeneracies, so even if the Jews tell them to pull the trigger white people are the ones shooting, like when i look at white country like Sweden i can't imagine how fucking ashamed i would be if i was Swedish.. people are so brainwashed it's honestly terrifying.

Correct me if i'm wrong but according to the Old Testament and the Quran aren't Arabs and Jews technically cousins?

Last edited:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
Why do you think I am a kike?

I am 1% Jewish, do I count?

Fire up the ovens brethren.
We got work to do.

Keep coping, they absolutely are. Anyyime someone mentions "jews did this" it's really just white people.
I would say white people are more responsible for everything wrong with the world than jews

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
@Colvin76 thoughts about this guys calling out random people for being jewish?
I am pro- palestine, so no
I hate american jews so fucking much

There's literally no difference between jews and white people. Change my mind
Jews are genetically closer to Arabs than they are to Europeans.

Last edited:
Gases me

Fyi...
I prefer premium

Outside of racial violence white genocide is often invoked by many people here because of white people not being treated specially and opportunistic jokes and insults being made about them, unlike what happened in the past. In a way it shows a certain superiority complex that they believe that the white race should be immune to insults and jokes that are still nonetheless made at the expense of other races. Also white genocide is too loosely defined and is more along the lines of a generic cry for help about "anything I don't like." Not much different than the word incel being used to describe anything someone doesn't like tbh

Last edited:
@BenBerger has been added to the list.