Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are all the kikecels on this forum?

Here's an updated list of kikecels

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
@PoodankMcGee
@SocialzERo
@BenBerger
@THE TRUE HONKLER
@SocialzERo
@PaperSkin
@tomale
@ThePopeofCope

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend everyone to bookmark this thread.
There are several posters you could add that are spiritually jewish

Here's an updated list of kikecels

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75
@FrothySolutions
@BududubNow
@Ecstasy
@RichCel
@BlackPill Scholar
@Emba
@PoodankMcGee
@SocialzERo
@BenBerger
@THE TRUE HONKLER
@SocialzERo
@PaperSkin
@tomale
@ThePopeofCope

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend everyone to bookmark this thread.
I need gas!

whats your definition of a kike?
Fdafd

I'm 100% gentile.

Thats how it starts...

Never again
I am creating a database of all oven dwellers for research purposes only. So far the only confirmed oven dwellers I know of are:

@HidekiTojota
@Copexodius Maximus
@kikecel
@oldcel75

Please name the jew if you know who they are

(Dads side of fam is jewish)

@IslaVista2014 has been added to the list.

why is this a thing?

why is this a thing?
Because miserable people must have somebody to hate. IT has the incels to hate, some incels have Jews or others to hate. This is the human nature. Actually I feel pity for them.

Because miserable people must have somebody to hate. IT has the incels to hate, some incels have Jews or others to hate. This is the human nature. Actually I feel pity for them.
high iq

Wow, an empathetic jew.

GTFOH. Jews deserve to be hated.

@Kamikaze has been added to the list.

@MarquisDeSade has been added to the list.

Real jews do not marry at all based on looks or anything. Ive seen some really raggedy looking ones with like 20 kids. Their women are not very attractive either but from what I heard their dating process is a very fast and straight to the point.

@MarquisDeSade has been added to the list.
Half breed and non-religious affiliated doesn't count, I hate them just as much as you do if not more so.

And if you seen me IRL you would have no way of knowing any of it, I bet I look more White than most of you here.

Last edited:
Half breed and non-religious doesn't count, I hate them just as much as you do if not more so.

And if you seen me IRL you would have no way of knowing any of it, I bet I look more White than most of you here.
A self hating kike is still a kike.

A self hating kike is still a kike.
More White and European looking than you. [Waves]

Blonde and blue eyes here, can you even compete?
Still no reply I see, I thought as much. *snickers*

Last edited:
@Dan the man has been added to the list.

Can we give them all a golden star under their posts or something?

@based_meme has been added to the list.

@based_meme has been added to the list.
Keep seething, faggot. I'm less of a kike than you, since Arabs and Jews are technically ancestral cousins with the same shared ancestor (Abraham).

Beep boop beep boop beep beep boop

bada bada bing bing zoom zoom

Keep seething, faggot. I'm less of a kike than you, since Arabs and Jews are technically ancestral cousins with the same shared ancestor (Abraham).
Get the fuck outta here. Kikes aren't even real Isrealites. They are fucking Khazars.

Get the fuck outta here. Kikes aren't even real Isrealites. They are fucking Khazars.
I'll leave you to worry about such details. I don't care, I'm literally 0% Jewish (ded srs) and I'm not a historian or anthropologist. I was only ever arguing with you (as I said), because you were making irrational statements. You're still going to wrongly think I'm a Jew and hate me (KEK), but I really don't care tbh ngl. It's not my job to convince you, and you're going to believe whatever you want to believe anyway.

More White and European looking than you. [Waves]

Blonde and blue eyes here, can you even compete?
Still no reply I see, I thought as much. *snickers*
still a kike
Based op, @SardonicArchmage is also Jewish but he's my kigga.

Last edited:
still a kike
Based op, @SardonicArchmage is also Jewish but he's my kigga.
Who grew up in a Catholic household and has never attended a synagogue or embraced their BS religion, sure whatever.

Who grew up in a Catholic household and has never attended a synagogue or embraced their BS religion, sure whatever.
I don't hate kikecels only kikes so I have no problem with you

@Chris_Jones has been added to the list.

We need a post like this but with all the white cels

wym? I mean the kikecels have nothing to do with the other kikes right?
Kikecels are still kikes and deserve the be incels. Kikecels are literally the only group that deserves their inceldom.

Kikecels are still kikes and deserve the be incels. Kikecels are literally the only group that deserves their inceldom.
damn, kikecels can't even get love from other incels brutal nobody likes kikepill:feelsrope:

damn, kikecels can't even get love from other incels brutal nobody likes kikepill:feelsrope:
Kikecels are the only incels I give 0 fucks about. If I ever saw a kikecel get bullied I would join in on the bullying.

@Gog has been added to the list.