Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who are worse normies or chads.

Who are worse Normies or Chads.

• Normies

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Chads

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Q

quazz

Banned
-
A chad has never been rude to me however normies constantly act like cunts towards me.

Fat whores are the worst

real life or on internet?

beta cucks that white knight women and get nothing in return

Normies never have enough confidence and constantly seek someone to bully to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives. My brother always bullies me because he's an ugly fat but normie and works every day of the week. I have family members who look relatively good and always give me positive vibes.

The majority of Chads I've met have been super nice. It's probably easy to be kind when you have 0 cortisol in your blood.

Normans. Chads do what any of us would do.

I don't like chads, but I would do the same thing if I was GL. I can't sympathize with WK's and normans who wageslave and enable what is happening just so they can live. They should all kill themselves.

chads are often full of themself and think they are so much better than you

Normies obviously. They stand up for sluts and willingly cuck themselves. They also ruin everything that I love.

You should've added an option for both equally tbh, I would've chosen that

Chads are super nice. I mean why shouldn't they? They have no reason to be bitter