Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more: fakecels or inceltears?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Please respond.

Inceltears. At least fakecels are blackpilled but I still loathe them and they’re not far behind.

Inceltears, I don't hate any of the users here; I'm not into that flavor of faggotry.

Fakecels because they keep reducing the quality of this place. IncelQueers tend to stay in their own containment zone.

I hate fakecels who pretendthey are truecels.I dont mind blackpilled non cels as long as not bragging.
A lot of people like to lie and overblack their situation,I hate that. Especially some cels here carry it like a badge of honor which is abusrd imo.

fakcels. at least incel tears are on the outside looking in.

fakecels, mentalcels, they make us look bad from within. everytime i talk to someone about inceldom "i've seen pics of you guys and none of you are bad looking"

St.Tropez said:
I hate fakecels who pretendthey are truecels.I dont mind blackpilled non cels as long as not bragging.
A lot of people like to lie and overblack their situation,I hate that. Especially some cels here carry it like a badge of honor which is abusrd imo.
ironic

/pol/cel said:
Fakecels because they keep reducing the quality of this place. IncelQueers tend to stay in their own containment zone.

True. I hate the presence of fakecels here more.

Since I enjoy Gamblerposting and Zyrosposting I'm going to say incel tears are the worst.

Inceltears. Nu-males and feminism creates inceldom.

Inceltears without a fucking doubt

Fakecels, at least IT tumors is contained on their shitty sub.

Inceltears. Fakecels might be obnoxious but at least they're on our team.