Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you hate more: RadFems/TERFs or Trannies?

Trannies vs TERFS - Who do you hate more?

• TERFs.

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Rather TERFs.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Rather Trannies.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Trannies

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Pro-Tranny feminists are very obviously the very worst.

But when it comes to TERFS vs Trannies who do you hate more?

Personally, I used to believe - for a while - that Radical Feminists are the reasonable feminists as they obviously have material reality on their side. They aren't as stupid as normal feminists. As women are very stupid, it is no surprise that RadFems are a tiny minority, hated by most women.

However, I quickly found out that there are only two types of TERFs: homophobic old hetero women who hate all gender non-conforming men (and that means: they hate all men who aren't Chad, who cannot live up to their Chad expectations and who do not buy into tradcuck ideology about male disposability, men having to sacrifice themselves for women, men not being allowed to speak out against the injustices they face, etc.) and lesbian women who simply hate ALL men so much that not even cutting of one's cock is enough to satisfy their wrath.

On the other hand ... trannies force us to lie and force us to accept them as women. They are absolutely autistic and there is a growing trend of women wanting to force incels to fuck trannies. It would be women's ultimate triumph to make low-status men fuck other low-status men. Because that's what incels fucking trannies effectively is: a low-status man fucking another low-status man who "identifies" as a woman. Nothing would satisfy women more than seeing low-status men just go after each other, one half identifiying as woman and the other half fucking them.

So yeah.
Feminists/women who support trannies are obviously the very worst - and they desERve the vERy worst.
But when it comes to trannies vs terfs .. who do you hate more?

And fuck off, IT cucks. Brazilian guy, go get a fucking job. I see adults going back to college all the time. What the fuck you wanna do once your parents are dead? What you wanna put on your resume? "I screenshot incel forums 10 hours a day?" Go outside sometime you lazy fucky.

TERFS are the cunts who imposed this hypergamy, Trannies are just Inkwells who tuck their dick in
And fuck off, IT cucks. Brazilian guy, go get a fucking job. I see adults going back to college all the time. What the fuck you wanna do once your parents are dead? What you wanna put on your resume? "I screenshot incel forums 10 hours a day?" Go outside sometime you lazy fucky.

Brazilian Sopademacaco is afraid if he goes outside, he'll be beheaded by the favela gangs.

Incapable of caring about either

What the hell is a TERF?

For one group: rooftops, for the other group modest dress and a firm backhand is prescribed.
Soyboy tranny

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT SAY THAT, THAT'S HATE SPEECH.

Trannies are the victims of a sick system.

I hate foids more than trans fags tbh

Both should be gassed IMO

Anti-tranny feminist who doesn't want to accept trannies as part of the feminist sisterhood.

Feminists are batshit crazy, but trannies are a much worse threat.

All are annoying tbh but Trannies are usually more disgusting than a 1/10 Incel.

Tbh I feel compassion for trannies. I heavily dislike radfems though, liking them trannies or not.

I enjoy baiting both against each other, sitting back and watching the carnage.

I enjoy baiting both against each other, sitting back and watching the carnage.

Haha yeah I've also done that a couple of times, using reddit alts to LARP as either side and getting them all riled up lol.

I spit on feminists

I really hate femshits.

Both is bad but TERFS are worse because Trannies are mentally ill. Though obviously combined, its the worst.

whichever one wants to fuck up the bathroom gender signs in my opinion

trannies are offing themselves, radfems aren't
trannies are offing themselves, radfems aren't

JFL!
"ANTI"FA attacking TERFs:

Interesting demographics. TERFs seem to be mostly old greyhaired feminists. The younger women align with the queers because this allows them to pretend that they are not like all the other girls while simultaneously sucking Chad cock. "I'm bi and queer tehehe I just so happen to be in Chad's poly harem!"

Trannies cause a primal disgust in my stomach :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
dont give a shit about terfs or rad feministics