Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you like more. Ted bundy or ER?

Who do you like more. Ted Bundy or Elliot Rodger

• Total voters
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
ER had a manifesto, but failed horrible and also killed weak ricecels in a brutal way. However he is still a symbol, a poet and an icon for the incel community and wrote deep thought provoking quotes about inceldom and debilitating loneliness. He also put inceldom and the suffering of ugly lonely men in the spotlight of the mainstream for the first time.

Ted bundy was based and did what ER wanted to do but at much greater success. He didnt give a shit what anyone thought of him and lived a based life. He was a living blackpill and proved to many that looks will get you further in life and with women even if you are a cold-blooded killer.

Who do you like more and why?

I sympathize with the suffering of ER.

The incel or the chad psychopath. Hmmm :feelshmm:

ER had a manifesto, but failed horrible and also killed weak ricecels in a brutal way. However he is still a symbol, a poet and an icon for the incel community and wrote deep thought provoking quotes about inceldom and debilitating loneliness. He also put inceldom and the suffering of ugly lonely men in the spotlight of the mainstream for the first time.

Ted bundy was based and did what ER wanted to do but at much greater success. He didnt give a shit what anyone thought of him and lived a based life. He was a living blackpill and proved to many that looks will get you further in life and with women even if you are a cold-blooded killer.

Who do you like more and why?

I don't like either of them, but I use them as an example of how society is letting down men. Elliot Rodger doesn't even look ugly, but he felt that way because there are no support group for men. I dislike both of them since glorifying murder isn't good, but I still use their example and story to explain the incel struggle and a horrible materialistic society.

i don't think mods will like this thread ngl

ted bundy was a chad sex haver, I dont really care about him.

ERs day of retribution wasn't as much of a failure as people make it out to be, most shooters get a lower score.
i don't think mods will like this thread ngl
its going to get deleted

i think ER only killed those ricecels because according to his manifesto he needed the apartment all to himself as a torture chamber and the ricecels would prevent that

Ted Bundy is chad worship

I hate chads.

ERs day of retribution wasn't as much of a failure as people make it out to be, most shooters get a lower score.

its going to get deleted
Why? Its not inciting violence

They both mog me because ded

I relate more to Elliot Rodger, since he suffered greatly, but Ted Bundy is more based, check my bundypill threads, he was gigabased

ER is better because he was ugly and Ted Bundy wasn't.

Supreme gentleman

I used to be obsessed with serial killers when I was in high school, so Ted Bundy. Also, ER hated brown Islamic people and as far as I am concerned, Ted did not. So easy answer.

Marc Lépine.

I don't like either of them, but I use them as an example of how society is letting down men. Elliot Rodger doesn't even look ugly, but he felt that way because there are no support group for men. I dislike both of them since glorifying murder isn't good, but I still use their example and story to explain the incel struggle and a horrible materialistic society.
Eliot may not look ugly using normal standards but using female standards he was ugly

true @Personalityinkwell
that's what people don't understand. they call him "fakecel" or some shit as if they know what they are talking about. it's complete bs

TBH
Marc Lépine.
lepine was giga based. One of my favorites as well. Although he wasn't technically incel (he was fucking incel) Dylan Roof is really really epic as well. Was actually part of the northwest front who he said inspired him. Maybe I talked to him, would be crazy shit if so.

ER was a neurotic midwit with huge ego and no justification for it.
He was probably a light schizo too. His whole segment about lottery and driving up and down, meditating in parks and whatever was just too much. Really peak retard.
Don't know about Ted so not going to vote

ER was a neurotic midwit with huge ego and no justification for it.
He was probably a light schizo too. His whole segment about lottery and driving up and down, meditating in parks and whatever was just too much. Really peak retard.
Don't know about Ted so not going to vote
Er was a victim of shit parents

What Ted Bundy did was more based. But he was a Chad and got everything he ever wanted. And I hate Chads.
ER couldn't carry out his plans but I sympathize with him more. So ER.

I like ER better because he is just too relatable. Plus he was a forerunner, he shed a new light on lonely men, I like to think of him as a modern Prometeus.

Bundy was kinda based anyway, and also living proof of the Blackpill (he managed to kill all those foids mainly because it was incredibly easy for him to lure them in his car thanks to his looks)

Elliot Rodger because he didn't let the government murder him.

ER was an incel, Bundy was a sociopath chad