Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Who do you think has the best Physique on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

@Grothendieck @ionlycopenow @Gymcelled @based_meme @FullTimeLoser @Diocel @Subhuman Currycel

I don't know I get a bit chubby cuz I eat too much fast food, but when I cut I think I look good.

But my posture is shit anyway

the one that's the tallest

@Grothendieck needs to cut

@mylifeistrash also lifts btw, he should be big with his height, at least he size mogs

@ionlycopenow I think he stopped gymceling but he's tall af

Colvin I think you have the best chance of looking good body wise because blacks often have small joints and good insertions/muscle bellies. But if you were unlucky there genetics wise then sry fam

one of the gymcels

how the fuck am i supposed to know

I bet @LastGerman has a killer physique from all that walking he does

@LastGerman definitely.

@Grothendieck needs to cut

@mylifeistrash also lifts btw, he should be big with his height, at least he size mogs

@ionlycopenow I think he stopped gymceling but he's tall af

Colvin I think you have the best chance of looking good body wise because blacks often have small joints and good insertions/muscle bellies. But if you were unlucky there genetics wise then sry fam
Nope I have weird insertions and normal/big joints.

Good for strength but shit for aesthetics.

I can PM you a pic if you want

Bodybuilders often claim that the more you walk, the shittier your legs will develop (when genes are equalized ofc). And I've heard this time and time again so i think that's holding him back
Nope I have weird insertions and normal/big joints.

Good for strength but shit for aesthetics.

I can PM you a pic if you want
I do remember that your strength is good. Feel free to send a pm (curious :feelshehe:) but I'm not gonna send my body just because i posted it elsewhere a lot and i don't wanna get doxxed

Probably @Grothendieck . I carry plenty of excess fat, around 20%. My GPP is good (but could be better) and I'm survival/combat fit, but I would place last in any physique competition.

Bodybuilding is for faggots anyway. No, that's not me coping for not having a beach body. I genuinely believe that physical training should have life utility that doesn't involve a mirror.

@LastGerman definitely.

Another brutal driver licence pill.
My body is ok I suppose, far away from what it actually should be though. I also need to hit the gym again, the lockdown was kinda bad in a way because I could not hit it anymore. I also became somewhat lazy.

Bodybuilders often claim that the more you walk, the shittier your legs will develop (when genes are equalized ofc). And I've heard this time and time again so i think that's holding him back

Yes, you should not walk that much. There is no reason for it.

Bodybuilding is for faggots anyway. No, that's not me coping for not having a beach body. I genuinely believe that physical training should have life utility that doesn't involve a mirror.
I agree 100% with this.

The thread title is just a joke anyway lol. Its why it's in off topic.

@ThoughtfulCel Needs to be mentioned in the OP. That nigga's got a backyard gym.

@ThoughtfulCel Needs to be mentioned in the OP. That nigga's got a backyard gym.

I guarantee I am stronger than every user here brocel.

B8989beadaddc2d22ede75d25158850b