Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who do you wish you had as a dad?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
for me id absolutely love to have mark rippetoe as a dad

Jgqmr.jpg

he'd make me drink a gallon of milk a day from birth, he'd wash away my liberal leftist cuck views and he'd take me to church on every sunday, and wash/pray away gay sins (and keep my degenerate desires at bay). if i had him as a father, i feel like id be a proper man. id probably be more manlier and alpha, and of course be 6'2" instead of 5'10" (from all the milk consumption), and of course weigh like 125kg/275lb. sadly, im currently auschwitz maxxing, maybe ill be auschwitz within a month and because im already frail because im poor/broke, cant go gym. i used to be a kinda bigger and stronger guy.

41HUv5qvetL._SR600,315_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

awwwwww

19876607_60x60.png

Last edited:
Stardusk. He would be an awesome dad. Check him out on YouTube; his username is Thinking Ape.

Clint Eastwood

I wish you were my dad.

maxresdefault.jpg

Imagine the godly genetics of be birthed with, plus he's have me gymceling from birth.
I would be the biggest Chad of all time.

I love my dad, and would not trade him.

Arnold Schwarzenegger or Michael De Santa (yes, gta5)

Anyone super rich tbh.

I just wish I ever had a dad tbh
:feelsbadman:

Nick Bateman and his girlfriend Maria Corrigan

Nick Batemen- Hot-Rich-Style

nah i just wish i had the same genetics as my chad dad, seriously hes 50 years old and still gets plenty of attention and validation from females, and what do i get as a subhuman 2/10 male??? NOTHING
'

PLEASE FUCKING KILLME

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back