Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who doesn’t want to die after this day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Who doesn’t want to die today?
This day is absolute shit.
>Be me
>youngcel
>New school
>won’t know classmates til it’s evening
>will live with them fags for 3 years
>iwanttodie.jpeg

Boarding school?

Dorms= ultimate suifuel environment. I feel for you.

Chad only
Yep, they literally are all in theyre last 2 years or in their last year, and then this one Incel comes into their apartment to live there. I too think these are chads, only 1 girl here. They probably fucked her and she fucked them. What a world

So, quick update. Those 2 guys i live with arent chads and one of them is gay. The girl still hasnt showed up, if i understood it correctly there lives one here but we only have 3 bedrooms and mine is a double room with 2 beds, but the girl doesnt live in my room. Mysterious. :feelsohh:

So, quick update. Those 2 guys i live with arent chads and one of them is gay. The girl still hasnt showed up, if i understood it correctly there lives one here but we only have 3 bedrooms and mine is a double room with 2 beds, but the girl doesnt live in my room. Mysterious. :feelsohh:
Interesting information.

As long as you don't get picked on, it's not that bad.