Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over who else got a brother that brutally mogs you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23634
  • Start date
Deleted member 23634

Deleted member 23634

Self-banned
-
I have 2 elder brothers (both about 10 years older) and they mog me into oblivion in every aspect of life. they both have strong jaws, hunter eyes, wide frame, big skull, thick wrists, thick eyebrows, big hands and feet, deep voice and nt. Me on the other hand complete opposite: recessed jaw, bug eyes, small frame, small skull, thin wrists, thin eyebrows, small hand and feets, high voice and autism. they both have succesful careers, multiple relationships, dozen of friends, are both dancers, more intelligent,
more status, more interesting hobbies, are loved and admired by everyone etc.. Me on the other hand: complete failure and loser, no friends, no career ( currently neet), hugless and kissless virgin, no interesting hobbies, high inhib, hated by everyone i talk to and my health is complete shit right now ( I have sleep apnea).

the only advantage I got is that I am 2 inch taller and 10 years younger, but its fucking uselss.

How can we share the same parents? Is it just unlucky genetic recombination? Did I have low prenatal testosterone? Someone pls explain me why I am so genetically inferior.

How old are you OP?

kinda young, but still if you're here it's not a good sign. Anyways how tall are you and what are you currently doing to looksmax?
5'11( thats average in my country) and Im planning to do jaw surgery + genio that could bring me up to maybe normie tier if Im lucky. It may be covered by insurance because I currently have sleep apnea, if not Im fucked. Further looksmax option may be mse, msdo, mlf3, thicken eyebrows, visit taban to fix eye area.

5'11( thats average in my country) and Im planning to do jaw surgery + genio that could bring me up to maybe normie tier if Im lucky. It may be covered by insurance because I currently have sleep apnea, if not Im fucked. Further looksmax option may be mse, msdo, mlf3, thicken eyebrows, visit taban to fix eye area.

is your eye area better than your avi? what surgery can fix your eye area?

Can relate, this goes for about every other man in my family tbh, including my father. People get shocked when they find out I'm related to them, like literal eyes wide-open shocked and disgust. I could go on about how I'm considered the hellspawn of the family, me being a short, autistic jawlet, framelet, wristlet, dicklet, big nose 4 eyed darkie with a deformed face and body. I have 13-14 year old cousins who are bigger than me and have most likely already gotten laid, it is pure torture.

Last edited:
is your eye area better than your avi? what surgery can fix your eye area?
no if it was that bad I would have roped already. Ideally I would need mlf3 but thats unlikely, prob need orbital rim plants to fix nov or maybe orbital decompression but tbh Im not sure yet what I would get.

I have 5 brothers and I'm actually the best looking out of all of them. I have the best eyes and jawline. We're all manlets though so it doesn't matter.

I have 5 brothers and I'm actually the best looking out of all of them. I have the best eyes and jawline. We're all manlets though so it doesn't matter.

are your parents upset they produced 5 children and will get 0 grandchildren?

I Have a older brother that litterreally had 3 girlfriends and told stories about fucking foids at hes school just bcs they were horny.

We are not friends or talking anymore cuz I cant tolerate this shit anymore. He has always been a dick to me, so im done.

do you hate your parents for breeding?
I Have a older brother that litterreally had 3 girlfriends and told stories about fucking foids at hes school just bcs they were horny.

We are not friends or talking anymore cuz I cant tolerate this shit anymore. He has always been a dick to me, so im done.
luckily my brothers are nice to me and dont brag about their girlfriends or fucking girls. Fuck I cant imagine how suifuel it must be to have an asshole chad brother, prob would hate him too. You've done the right thing bro, as long as he doesnt respect, you dont be his friend.

are your parents upset they produced 5 children and will get 0 grandchildren?
They're clueless about the black pill, they have no idea that none of us are gonna reproduce. Just the other day my mom was trying to convince me to talk to our stacy neighbor because she's single and seems like the "perfect woman for me". I was like yeah I'll pass.

They're clueless about the black pill, they have no idea that none of us are gonna reproduce. Just the other day my mom was trying to convince me to talk to our stacy neighbor because she's single and seems like the "perfect woman for me". I was like yeah I'll pass.

do you think your mom is aware stacy's phone is blowing up with guys trying to bang her?

I would rate my brother 6-7/10. Well balanced jaw, naturally straight teeth, decent eye area, on top of that, he can grow a beard... Brutally mogs me.

do you hate your parents for breeding?
My mom is actually a good looking woman. I'd say 6/10. My dad on the other hand is a 3/10 5'7" genetic piece of shit. He thugmaxxed his way into my mom's pussy and had 5 children that his broke ass couldn't even afford to raise. He's also a very low IQ idiot with a toxic narcissistic personality. I blame him completely for me being incel and I'll always hate him.
do you think your mom is aware stacy's phone is blowing up with guys trying to bang her?
I doubt it. She's very bluepilled and also pretty low IQ. Even if she was aware, she'd probably think it's because of Stacy's personality not her looks.

Last edited:
My mom is actually a good looking woman. I'd say 6/10. My dad on the other hand is a 3/10 5'7" genetic piece of shit. He thugmaxxed his way into my mom's pussy and had 5 children that his broke ass couldn't even afford to raise. He's also a very low IQ idiot with a toxic narcissistic personality. I blame him completely for me being incel and I'll always hate him.
Subhumans shouldnt be allowed to breed tbh. My mom is a 3/10 asian subhuman with a recessed jaw and maxilla. Got mainly all features from her. And fuck your father for having 5 children and not being financial stable.

Your mother fucked Chads in her prime which resulted in two Chad spawns, your bluepilled father thinks they're his children. You are the betabuxx his child.

This, having a cheating whore of a mother causes genetic variation in families, who knew?

My youngest brother is a 6’5 giga chad in the making and my younger brother is going to be a dark triad alpha Chad so they’re going to mog me.

My younger brother's a low-tier normie; has been in a dry spell for years and can only ever manage to get attention from foids by being an obsequious boot-licking cuck. He mogs me mostly because he's NW0 and has an okay eye area while I'm a bug-eyed baldcel.

Subhumans shouldnt be allowed to breed tbh. My mom is a 3/10 asian subhuman with a recessed jaw and maxilla. Got mainly all features from her. And fuck your father for having 5 children and not being financial stable.
Absolutely, it should be considered child abuse for subhumans and low income parents to breed. And damn your dad was desperate as hell to fuck a 3/10 foid. This is why men need to have standards.

This, having a cheating whore of a mother causes genetic variation in families, who knew?

Paternity fraud does not exist you inkwell :soy:

He mogs me in everthing but height and im 5’7

You should look towards lateral expansion for sleep apnea.

Facial dystrophy caused sleep apnea is a sign of growing wrong more than it is of poor genetics.

You should look towards lateral expansion for sleep apnea.

Facial dystrophy caused sleep apnea is a sign of growing wrong more than it is of poor genetics.
yes im currenty thinking of doing mse to widen maxilla,but I dont know if any ortho in my country does it. Jaw surgery if an effective way to improve sleep apnea btw

I have two Tyrone brothers, but seeing their father was a Tyrone and my mom was in her 20's when she had them, I can't say I'm surprised, my father is a balding manlet and my mother had me at 35 with him, so it's no secret as to why my brothers mog me into the next dimension. The only positive trait I have is my height, everything else about me sucks.

He mogs me at looking manly

My brother is an engineer and I’m lunchlady and he’s only a year older than me

Mse is ideal as it's an offshoot of MARPE, but MARPE is 2nd to it if there's no option.

MARPE is described as having more of an anterior expansion whereas mse has posterior and anterior expansion.

I hear that jaw surgery bone fusing makes bone remodeling of the face more difficult, basically relying on your surgeon's interpretation of what your genes intended for your face (if you are apart of grew-wrong crowd.) Most jaw surgery just brings the face forward but doesn't laterally expand so that your tongue is completely out of your airways (if tongue space is low.) The tongue can manually help remodel your face (if <25)

Mse is ideal as it's an offshoot of MARPE, but MARPE is 2nd to it if there's no option.

MARPE is described as having more of an anterior expansion whereas mse has posterior and anterior expansion.

I hear that jaw surgery bone fusing makes bone remodeling of the face more difficult, basically relying on your surgeon's interpretation of what your genes intended for your face (if you are apart of grew-wrong crowd.) Most jaw surgery just brings the face forward but doesn't laterally expand so that your tongue is completely out of your airways (if tongue space is low.) The tongue can manually help remodel your face (if <25)
will look into that, thx for the info
I have two Tyrone brothers, but seeing their father was a Tyrone and my mom was in her 20's when she had them, I can't say I'm surprised, my father is a balding manlet and my mother had me at 35 with him, so it's no secret as to why my brothers mog me into the next dimension. The only positive trait I have is my height, everything else about me sucks.
old parents shouldnt be allowed to breed tbh. the older the parents, the higher the chance of creating a subhuman. my mom and dad were 40 when they had me. no wonder im a genetic abomination.

will look into that, thx for the info

old parents shouldnt be allowed to breed tbh. the older the parents, the higher the chance of creating a subhuman. my mom and dad were 40 when they had me. no wonder im a genetic abomination.
Agreed, that is old for rearing children, they deprive children of adventurous childhoods too.

Younger Tyrone Brother he heightmogs the living daylights out of me:feelsugh:

all males in my family are hideous jews, but they somehow got married. I’m just uglier.

My brother is chadlite to chad, he slays and has slept with at least 25+ women, dated countless of them. He used to give me sex ed and etc jfl. He still mocks me for being a virgin at 22

My sister mogs me ngl

my brother mogs me a ton. We are adopted though so it makes sense since we don't have the same genes. Females treat him wayyy better and actually go up to him to flirt with him. If I am with him at the time they 100% ignore me and treat me like a ghost.

My brother mogs me so hard I am actually surprised we're related.

all my siblings mog me.
theyre all white while im sandnigger-skin.
theyre all 180cm+ while im a 1.70
the shortest of them has blue eyes while i have dark shit-colored eyes

My brother is chadlite to chad, he slays and has slept with at least 25+ women, dated countless of them. He used to give me sex ed and etc jfl. He still mocks me for being a virgin at 22
This. My brother slays and gets pissy when I "haven't gotten my dick wet" The nasty fucker even got an STD and wouldn't stop fucking telling me about it. I'm glad we're far apart because being around him is fucking ropefuel

My brother doesn't mog me tbh

My brother at 20 definitely lifemogged me
he was an uber normie and had everything you could want basically

Oh yeah. 5inches taller (and of course larger/better frame), better proportioned face with sharper facial features. Oh and brutally career/academically mogs me (granted he is 6-7 years older). Was literally described as a "much better" son than me by my mother :feelskek: