Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has been outcasted their entire lives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
My whole life... no one ever starting conversations that they didnt have to, whenever I tried I'd get the usual one word answers and a cold shoulder.

My whole life, whispers behind my back usually in a very negative tone only to have silence in my presence, that's the one things these fucking cowards never do. They never say it to my face and anytime they have its ended in confrontation.

School was so much fucking hell, I hear people say they wish they could go back to being a teenager and I say hell fucking no to that. My teenage years were so hellish looking back, I cant believe I didnt rope. At least now I can cope in peace.

I've learned to like being alone, and you know what? I've learned to cope by convincing myself it's better this way. That I'm somehow better for not taking part in that degenerate, animalistic society.

Human beings are so fucking awful to each other, I know fully well what they will do to someone just because of the way he looks.

I dont deserve to be treated like this.

Anyway I just needed to get that off my chest, if anyone else has similar experiences (god knows many of you do) then I'll listen to whatever it is you want to say.

Being a social outcast is a truecel trait, I know how you feel brother:cryfeels:

God bless you brocel

My elementary school years were shit, and got constantly bullied. 3rd grade - 4th grade year was okay since I moved schools and the normalcattle were a bit nicer especially the teacher - got bullied by teachers in 1st and 2nd grade for staring off into space and not focusing/paying attention because of my -tism/spergers. My aspergers and ADHD was so terrible I had to receive therapy for it, but for some reason I didn't get medicated for ADHD or anything. Once I got into middle school the bullying dipped down; around high school/middle school years usually the normalfags are less up-front and more ironic, talking behind your back ect.... Sorry if this looks messed up, I'm drunk right now.

Attachments

• drunkcel.gif
    drunkcel.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Yeah I know how you feel. At least you can take comfort in knowing that despite thinking you are the only one that experienced this there are plenty of others who did too. Though it is a shallow comfort.
Being a social outcast is a truecel trait, I know how you feel brother:cryfeels:

i feel the same way.

i see myself as introverted, although i can be extroverted with family, which makes me think my brain has made me introverted due to bad experiences with other people. i stay in my room alone whenever i can. however, it's taking a huge toll on me. i want a girlfriend. i want to feel connected, and yet it will never ever ever happen. something about me (my face) makes me completely unwanted.

:feelsrope:

Personally, middle school was the worst with more direct bullying from normies who were less inhib than they eventually became to be in high school. In high school it was pretty much mostly psychological isolation. By the time college rolls around you're probably fully blackpilled, so you might feel even more miserable then.

Yeah to this day.