Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else has bragging fake friends?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just fucking lol @ this autist non stop bragging. Legit watches autistic PUA videos lmfao.
just lol
Says it works for him because has has tried it on 5 girls, I seriously hope he gets run over by a truck dedly srs this uppier tier normie looking god damn piece of shit also seems to be envious of subhumans' success. Legit deserves to grt jumped on by 5 tyrones mfw just lol @ this piece of shit, leave me alone u low iq aborigen, and I mean it l o w q i q a u t i s t. I wish he would provocate irl so I could punch this weak tallfag cunt into his jaw

Last edited:
I have no friends

Incels shouldn't be "friends" with normies for this very reason. Normtard motherfuckers need to stop jerking themselves off for validation and "clout". They'll all be cucked in due time.

Last edited:
Incels shouldn't be "friends" with normies for this very reason. Normtard motherfuckers need to stop jerking themselves off for validation and "clout".
Yes they will always make you the runt of the litter. I'm glad most of my friends back in the day were not normies. A few were, and they treated me noticeable worse.

I have no friends

Same and it's probably better this way. Whenever I made a 'friend' they ended up being a huge anchor around my leg. Also, I see that I mostly attracted chadlites, can you guess why? That's right, because they could get their dicks up by constantly mogging me whenever we were together. I cut that poison out of my life. I can't believe I fooled myself for so long. None of them were ever my friends. I never had a real friend. I was always alone, always. And I'm not here to bitch about it, complain about life being unfair and shit. Fuck that gay shit, but just be careful who you call a friend, because most of this people don't give a flying fuck about you.

Same and it's probably better this way. Whenever I made a 'friend' they ended up being a huge anchor around my leg. Also, I see that I mostly attracted chadlites, can you guess why? That's right, because they could get their dicks up by constantly mogging me whenever we were together. I cut that poison out of my life. I can't believe I fooled myself for so long. None of them were ever my friends. I never had a real friend. I was always alone, always. And I'm not here to bitch about it, complain about life being unfair and shit. Fuck that gay shit, but just be careful who you call a friend, because most of this people don't give a flying fuck about you.
I know, I found that out very early on. I've been alone since elementary school. I know people will call it cope, but I prefer being alone than being with ''friends'', I am contempt with solitude.

Incels shouldn't be "friends" with normies for this very reason. Normtard motherfuckers need to stop jerking themselves off for validation and "clout". They'll all be cucked in due time.
Yes they will always make you the runt of the litter. I'm glad most of my friends back in the day were not normies. A few were, and they treated me noticeable worse.
Having low tier normie friends is the worst thing you could do as an incel. They will shit all over you to make themselves feel better.

Darkness is my best friend.

Fuark buddy boyo brutal yet beautiful paragraph

Last edited:
Just fucking lol @ this autist non stop bragging. Legit watches autistic PUA videos lmfao.
just lol
Says it works for him because has has tried it on 5 girls, I seriously hope he gets run over by a truck dedly srs this uppier tier normie looking god damn piece of shit also seems to be envious of subhumans' success. Legit deserves to grt jumped on by 5 tyrones mfw just lol @ this piece of shit, leave me alone u low iq aborigen, and I mean it l o w q i q a u t i s t. I wish he would provocate irl so I could punch this weak tallfag cunt into his jaw
Weed

404: Friends not found.

yeah i do
@2340922 for example, he brags everytime about everything including his chad 9/10 looks

One of my friends brags about his job and income. Also brags about his tinder slays. They're usually fatties, but it's still annoying :feelsbadman: