Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else here has zero self-esteem due to inceldom, loneliness, etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I hate myself, everything about myself

Me. I have so low self esteem I don’t even approach talking to males anymore let alone women.

My self-esteem fell apart long ago.

I try to mask it as best as I can in public, because if people sense that you're vulnerable, they'll try to step on you.

high inhib and no self-respect or confidence, i have bad neck posture from looking down while i walk cuz im too afraid of eyecontact

When i realized that my dick wasn't normal (phimosis) i lost all my self esteem.

A lack of positive feedback will do that. We are social animals that crave validation and acceptance without it we are just a husk of what we could be if we were born with the right genetic makeup. I hate this.

It's hard to be confident when kids half my age mog me into oblivion. My self-esteem hit rock bottom years ago. No amount of moneymaxxing can make me feel better when I'm unable to fulfill my basic human needs of intimacy and validation. Seeing young couples reminds me of my place on the sexual marketplace and makes me feel like shit. The feeling of inadequacy, lost time and no future shatters my dreams and haunts my nightmares. I don't remember the last time I was actually happy.

My self-esteem fell apart long ago.

I try to mask it as best as I can in public, because if people sense that you're vulnerable, they'll try to step on you.

Yup. It's stopping me from being able to approach

Just a few millimetres of BONE. What could have been.

Me
high inhib and no self-respect or confidence, i have bad neck posture from looking down while i walk cuz im too afraid of eyecontact
shit man are you me?

I'm legit retarded, ugly af and i'm completely useless in everything i try, so obviously i don't have self esteem at all

Me. I shouldn't have existed.

My self esteem is at realistic levels.

My self-esteem vanished in 6th grade and never came back.

exact opposite.I'm euphorically egotistical.

If I'm being honest my mental state is making me an incel I'm just so bad at being a social human being that I live with chronic loneliness. Life just feels like it has no purpose, our only purpose is to reproduce and that's that.

When i realized that my dick wasn't normal (phimosis) i lost all my self esteem.
That's like a non-problem, all you need to do is gradually force your foreskin open. Your probable is fucking nothing compared to guys like me who've had it fucking amputated. THAT is abnormality.

I was born with tourretes, stuttering. Was the only white/ricecel kid in my school. The amount of difference and hate I've felt for myself is fucking insane.

Always on the floor

It was low.Posting here and getting alerts helped my self esteem

I hate my reflection in the mirror, fucking repulse view, wish I was dead, fuckin piece of shit, living trash.