Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who else here is a delusionalcel?

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I read that some of you get disgusted when you look in the mirror. I legit see myself as a 6/10 in the mirror, even though I'm actually a 3/10 horsefaced KV. It never began for delusionalcels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

best way to judge yourself is taking your picture. if you look trash in it, it's over.

the mirro hides my acne scars pretty well so yeah i think im decent looking lol

Mirror is a MASSIVE cope. I thought I was a 5-6 until I saw pictures of myself.

I tot i was ok :feelsokman: looking then i saw myself in photos:feelsohgod:

I don’t even look at my face in the mirror anymore, I just flex. (No brag, you can get muscles too)
Mirror is a MASSIVE cope. I thought I was a 5-6 until I saw pictures of myself.
Most accurate way to see yourself is a camera filming you, back camera on most smart phones does the job, but selfie camera can distort.
best way to judge yourself is taking your picture. if you look trash in it, it's over.
Video, looksmax has a guide on it.

I don’t even look at my face in the mirror anymore, I just flex. (No brag, you can get muscles too)

Most accurate way to see yourself is a camera filming you, back camera on most smart phones does the job, but selfie camera can distort.

Video, looksmax has a guide on it.

url?

Depends on mirror. See pretty in one, ugly in another

Its the bathroom lighting that makes you look different

Yeah sometimes. The delusions go away when I leave my apartment and see that 99% of men mog me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back