Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR who else here is restless as fuck all the time?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
you are chad if youre not restless. when i read posts by some of you normie faggot motherfuckers "subtlety" mention your functioning chadly lives it makes me rage.
The lack of stimulation to my brain is maddening. I lay still for hours a day. Take pointless drives whenever I have an excuse. Going out is even more torturous. The suifuel is even more pronounced when I haven't been exposed to it in a while. There is no end to my suffering.

driving around aimlessly and cleaning the house are my new copes. Also I take pills to sleep

try stimulants

you are chad if youre not restless. when i read posts by some of you normie faggot motherfuckers "subtlety" mention your functioning chadly lives it makes me rage.
The lack of stimulation to my brain is maddening. I lay still for hours a day. Take pointless drives whenever I have an excuse. Going out is even more torturous. The suifuel is even more pronounced when I haven't been exposed to it in a while. There is no end to my suffering.View attachment 83814

Same. Bored & demotivated as fuck. Just procrastinating & LDARing.
try stimulants

I'll try but can't get any though. Although I've had a Modafinizil which contributes to some norwooding though.

I can only relax when I’m on drugs tbh. I wish I could wind down and just do nothing. I always have to be occupied with something for some reason..

im restless and have this "frustrated sexual energy" all the time since im a loser virgin
my body just wants sexual release but obviously no woman would dare look my direction because i'm ugly
legit have to jack off multiple times before i leave the house or im going to rape somebody. as soon as I cum I got a few hours to go outside and do my shit before I need to run back inside my house like a fucking vampire

tbh youre probably lack of sleep and nutrition