Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Who else is incredibly turned off by this?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Modern women that can’t cook. I like traditional women and find it a huge turn off when a girl is clueless in the kitchen.

A woman that can't cook well is trash. Its not a hard skill to master and a man appreciates hot food. A woman that refuses to cook is a lazy slob.

It’s more of an inconvenience to me than a turn off.

A woman that can't cook well is trash. Its not a hard skill to master and a man appreciates hot food. A woman that refuses to cook is a lazy slob.
Yeah it’s just one of those red flags. She may look good but stay away. Not that we have much choice but still lol

ppl should be
Modern women that can’t cook. I like traditional women and find it a huge turn off when a girl is clueless in the kitchen.
All ppl SHOULD BE ABLE TO COOK ITS LITERALLY SELF PRESERVATION

Everybody with functioning limbs, eyes and basic literacy can cook. They just choose not to.

This. I dumped my ex because she couldn’t cook.
:chad: :banhammer:

cooking is cucked just eat raw organs

Modern women is like a useless hole that can't do anything useful and always fucking Chad like a mindless animals.

Same. Although I can cook well myself tbh

even i can cook lol
fucking foids

A wife who can cook is good, a wife who likes to play kitchen is even better.

Just kidding, teehee.

Shits so cucked that you have men doing the cooking for the women now ha, might as well drink soy & breastfeed the baby too.

Yes fuck modern women they are so useless

A wife who can cook is good, a wife who likes to play kitchen is even better.

Just kidding, teehee.

Most girls/women I have met can actually cook to a decent degree. But I live in europe so it might be a different story.

Extraneous shit like this barely matters. If the girl truly cared for you she could learn how to cook, but the important things cannot be recovered once lost, like her ability to pair bond.

It’s more of an inconvenience to me than a turn off.
Very true. I prefer to eat out anyway or get fast food since I don't want to wait 2-3 hours it takes to cook. A lot of people don't realize everybody works these days. Only way a girl cooking works is if you are a provider. Most men are not providers anymore due to various reasons we cannot afford a family of 4 on a single budget like our grandfathers could have

Also, I take it that fair is fair. She can't cook. I can't fix shit around the house. Shit sucks for both of us.

what do modern foids exist for? can't cook, just sit around bitching and moaning at everyone on twitter and tumblr like her opinion matters, but beyond that, not valuable

They cant even dress themselves how I would like. Only sexually provocate me and flirt chad.

I don't care.
I'd rather she have a fat ass than cook. I can cook okay anyway

I'd rather eat my own food to be completely honest, then I'll know it's made right.

I don’t know how to cook

People are surprised when they find out that I know how to cook,
I look so subhuman that I look like I can't do basic things like cooking