Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who else is tall with a dick less than 5.5" ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
As in 6' 2" or above and less than 5.5" non bonepressed. I suspect not very many.

It seems like I am the only person on this site who hasn't measured my penis

I'm not that tall, but I'm packing a 4.5 inch BPEL.

i'm also black :feelscry::feelsrope:

no, average height but small pepe

Topic is useless cuz u need a foid to use it in the first place

Measurements are done bone-pressed. Also, 5.5" is above average. Congrats! You exposed yourself as a dickcel LARPer.

Imagine being a tallfag dicklet

Being TALL with a small dick is far worse than manlet or average height with it.
is it because people expect you to have a massive cock when you're tall? i'd rather choose being 6'2 and small dick over my current height with a small dick. just for esteem in general regarding society. nobody see's your penis size when applying for jobs etc

Measurements are done bone-pressed. Also, 5.5" is above average. Congrats! You exposed yourself as a dickcel LARPer.

Mine isn't even 5.5, it's barely 5 (non bonepressed) and I am 6' 3", it's a living hell.

Mine isn't even 5.5, it's barely 5 (non bonepressed) and I am 6' 3", it's a living hell.
6'3"? Good height. You are probably 5.3" bone-pressed so you are slightly above average. Lifefuel for you.

I'm not that tall, but I'm packing a 4.5 inch BPEL.

i'm also black :feelscry::feelsrope:
Holy fuck. Just rope. It's even worse for blackcels I imagine, because the stereotype is 6'8" NBA player or hyper thug maxxed Tyrone

A really sad case I was reading years ago was this guy wasn't completely incel but became so by choice..

He was 7'0 tall, but with a 5.5 inch x 4.5 inch around dick.

At the bar he said he always had tons of horny, drunk women hitting on him, because he was so tall. And women would invite him back for sex. But when he pulled it out, they were usually very rude & mean & they got their clothes back on and told him to leave. Like saying 'ewww baby dick.. I'm leaving'... or... 'no way I'm letting that thing in me'.

Sometimes out of pity he said the women would have sex, but then ghost him afterwards, which just hurt hsi self confidence more. Never once did he get called back, despite him trying to date the women after.

Other times he tried dating a woman, which women were very eager until the same thing happened when after time they went to have sex.

6'3"? Good height. You are probably 5.3" bone-pressed so you are slightly above average. Lifefuel for you.

Average dick size for men my height is like 7.5" bonepressed

A really sad case I was reading years ago was this guy wasn't completely incel but became so by choice..

He was 7'0 tall, but with a 5.5 inch x 4.5 inch around dick.

At the bar he said he always had tons of horny, drunk women hitting on him, because he was so tall. And women would invite him back for sex. But when he pulled it out, they were usually very rude & mean & they got their clothes back on and told him to leave. Like saying 'ewww baby dick.. I'm leaving'... or... 'no way I'm letting that thing in me'.

Sometimes out of pity he said the women would have sex, but then ghost him afterwards, which just hurt hsi self confidence more. Never once did he get called back, despite him trying to date the women after.

Other times he tried dating a woman, which women were very eager until the same thing happened when after time they went to have sex.

This proves that women only want tall men because they assume big dick. Height doesn't matter and is cope in all other ways because there are men who slay at 5' 6" simply because they are Chad.

Being a pussy is literally the only thing holding me back from the rope. My situation with my height and penis size WITHOUT all my other problems is a legit reason for suicide by itself.

Last edited:
Manlets are going to storm this thread with fury and jealousy and yes I'm a tall blackcel with a small shlong. :feelsrope:

Sure and you are also the King of Europe.

On the small dick subreddits there was literally only me and about 2 others in the same boat, the rest were all manlets or average height at most. Being tall with a small dick is rare, being a manlet with a big dick is more common. Which I would MUCH rather be.

On the small dick subreddits there was literally only me and about 2 others in the same boat, the rest were all manlets or average height at most. Being tall with a small dick is rare, being a manlet with a big dick is more common.
Just believe guys on the internet bro.

This proves that women only want tall men because they assume big dick. Height doesn't matter and is cope in all other ways because there are men who slay at 5' 6" simply because they are Chad.

Being a pussy is literally the only thing holding me back from the rope. My situation with my height and penis size WITHOUT all my other problems is a legit reason for suicide by itself.

I think its true. I know a 5'6 guy who has a really big dick and package, I've seen him in a swimsuit years ago. And he has women trying to flirt with him and get to know him wherever he goes.

Manlets are going to storm this thread with fury and jealousy and yes I'm a tall blackcel with a small shlong. :feelsrope:

You're probably the only black weeb I know on this forum JFL

I think its true. I know a 5'6 guy who has a really big dick and package, I've seen him in a swimsuit years ago. And he has women trying to flirt with him and get to know him wherever he goes.

I am hoping it's because he's Chad.

Tales from the basement.

I'll trade my dick for your height if you want pewpew

I am hoping it's because he's Chad.

Hes 5'6, but very manly looking.. actually I just remembered he found out he is only 5'5. He was height frauding even himself to think he is 5'6 :).

Fuck, I wish I had a shower dick pewpew.

I get this alot NGL also @BlkPillPres is black as well just to let you know.
I think he was a white faggot from Brazil, JFL. So how big is your dick then? 5 on the dot?

My dick is barely 5.5" bro jfl

I get this alot NGL also @BlkPillPres is black as well just to let you know.

@shoji @Anonymous26 @Mokocchi are black weebs as well.
IT is punching the air rn

Screen Shot 2020 03 25 at 62352 PM

Holy fuck. Just rope. It's even worse for blackcels I imagine, because the stereotype is 6'8" NBA player or hyper thug maxxed Tyrone
I try not to think about it lest I just break down.