Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who else miss old Virtus.pro

dont know what ur talking about tbh

pasha = chad
snax = boarcel volcel who could become chad if he would lose weight bullied by chad

pasha = chad
snax = boarcel volcel who could become chad if he would lose weight bullied by chad
i guess VP was the chaddest team in cs:go, all tall and at least normie looking.

cope, old LG changed csgo forever

Don't do what the guy did in Isla Vista

Not one second

are u mad? little kid lol

hahaha i see there is no point of discussion with brainlet like you since u call others kids because they have different opinion, go cry to ur basement

hahaha i see there is no point of discussion with brainlet like you since u call others kids because they have different opinion, go cry to ur basement
are u mad ?

Yeah, I don't watch pro games anymore but I still play. Everything is so mixed when I recently looked at how the teams look like

Yeah, I don't watch pro games anymore but I still play. Everything is so mixed when I recently looked at how the teams look like
kinda sad tbh

My country used to be #1 all the time jfl, what happened? Now Sweden is bottom in all top lists
i remember gold times and fights between fnatic, NiP vs virtus.pro
now it looks pathetic from both sides

i remember gold times and fights between fnatic, NiP vs virtus.pro
now it looks pathetic from both sides
Bro fucking look at this

What happened JFL, AMERICA n1??? They used to suck dick, always dominated by EU. Sweden was #1 all the time before now look, fucking 20 jfl :lul: :lul:

i still remember Liquid choking XD

Yes lmao I remember that man NIP was legendary, now it's over for them. Also, I remember when LG became a thing when they won the tournament in 2016 I think, looks like they're fucked too

Yes lmao I remember that man NIP was legendary, now it's over for them. Also, I remember when LG became a thing when they won the tournament in 2016 I think, looks like they're fucked too
all old teams get fucked, im stil crying at evening for Major Atalanta final in 2017 where VP lost to astrails letting them to start their dominance
14-13 (1-0) and Snax has 1v1, just few seconds and things could look different.

this

all old teams get fucked, im stil crying at evening for Major Atalanta final in 2017 where VP lost to astrails letting them to start their dominance
14-13 (1-0) and Snax has 1v1, just few seconds and things could look different.

this

I looked 1 second in the vid and remember all the players from each team and I haven't watched games in 2-3 years now jfl. Now every team is just random fuckers and I have no interest in them

I looked 1 second in the vid and remember all the players from each team and I haven't watched games in 2-3 years now jfl. Now every team is just random fuckers and I have no interest in them
same here brah