Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else shaves their nasal hair?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I've been shaving my nasal hair since I was a teenager. I break the head off of a razor and then put it up my nostils, and shave both clockwise and then counterclockwise to get the closest shave possible. I do this 2 or 3 times a week since my nasal hair grows so thick and fast. Yet another defect of being a high T ogre.

I've bought several nasal trimmers in the past, but they just don't get the job done like a razor.

Yes, only if I can be bothered though. I use an electronic nose trimmer, it works wonders.

Every time I shaved my nostrils I got a horrible cold or something else the next day tbh. The purpose of nostril hair is to trap all the nasty stuff and Im not removing it again

I have a trimmer. Sometimes i pull the hairs, the pain makes me cry. They can be long. I read somewhere that nose hair can be beneficial but i don't know much about it.

I've been shaving my nasal hair since I was a teenager. I break the head off of a razor and then put it up my nostils, and shave both clockwise and then counterclockwise to get the closest shave possible. I do this 2 or 3 times a week since my nasal hair grows so thick and fast. Yet another defect of being a high T ogre.

I've bought several nasal trimmers in the past, but they just don't get the job done like a razor.
I wax it and it works far better then shaving. I feel you am an hary ogre myself.

I do but I can't go inside of the nose, I can only trim some of it from the outside of my nose and sometimes the nose hair tickles and it gets really annoying.

That shit hurts. I pull out the width ones and I like it . But I do that time to time , when I notice that the hair is showing out.

I use a thin pair of scissors

I only shave my mustache and beard

I only shave my mustache and beard
No don't bro, dontcha wanna look like this stud