Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who feels like they've stopped growing after they've hit puberty?

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I'm not talking about physically like getting more facial fat or growing a bigger nose, I mean mentally.

Does anyone else here feel that they haven't made much progress in life? That everything around you is changing and people are treating you differently but you still remain the same? That your hobbies and interests are the same hobbies and interests you've had since you were 13? That the thoughts you were thinking [x] years ago are still the very same thoughts you have today?

I know I do.

I'm more mature but I don't know how to establish principles to live by.

tbh. I feel like a little scared child surrounded by bullies in a candy store. The symbolism being grown ups and society.

Even normies and above feel like this, or so I've heard. But yeah, I feel like 14 or 15 still, pushing 32.

Yeah man I have and still do right now at my age of 25. It mostly due to the fact that I live at home with my mom still and basically do what I always have since grade school which is play video games and watch tv. Sure I don't watch kids cartoons as much anymore (because they're trash) and I'm not sipping out of a juice box. But still, I'm hardly the model for what I think a normal 25 year olds life would be, who'slife hasn't been derailed by something like the blackpill philosophy. I guess I just never really wanted to take on the added and never ending responsibility of a self sufficient adult in the past sense it would mean getting out there far away from the comfort and safety of my room in an attempt to handle my business. The worlds a scary place dude and for people like us it can seem even more so due to our prior experience with people. I mean I know I'm an adult and view myself as such, it just sucks to realise the reality of life as supposed to the imaginative state of mind you have as a child. The world seems to slowly lose it's majic until eventually it's gone altogether. I miss the carefree days of being a kid, where the world seemed like a fascinating place filled with possibilities for adventure and just all around curiosity to my young mind. Something that has been lost due to my adult understanding that dailylife really isn't all that eventful or even enjoyable.. talk about a rude awakening.

Last edited:
I feel I had a weak puberty. I developed in blips for over 10 years (13-24) rather than in one big spurt and masculinization process between age 13-16.

I feel I had a weak puberty. I developed in blips for over 10 years (13-24) rather than in one big spurt and masculinization process between age 13-16.
Same. On the plus side though it does appear that I'm still slightly getting taller. I grew 0.2" in 4 months.

Same. On the plus side though it does appear that I'm still slightly getting taller. I grew 0.2" in 4 months.

I grew over one inch between 21-24 (5ft8.75 > 5ft10). I also filled out and put on 25lbs of muscle / bodyweight (bones, organs growing) without lifting a weight. I went from 132lbs to 157lbs and none of it was fat gains. My jaw also got wider, but facial hair has always been lagging, even to this day at age 41 I connot muster a goatee let alone a beard.

Yes, I feel like I'm always lagging behind, I imagine I'm just now developed enough to function properly in middle school social dynamics

Yes, I've been doing the same shit my entire life.

my puberty has fucked me up. been 5'6 for like 12 years now (26 this year)fml.

my puberty has fucked me up. been 5'6 for like 12 years now (26 this year)fml.

brutal. Its not normal to be done growing in height at 14.

brutal. Its not normal to be done growing in height at 14.
maybe my pathetic diet was the cause, although my father (mother would be around 5'2) is the same height as me. just im a lot thinner. my only redeeming features are my white skin and decent facial structure. but yeah i look kinda look anaemic which doesnt help.

At very start of puberty my growth was even biger than classmates, but soon they outgrowed me

After 15 years of getting shit on by life, I've learned to just deal with and accept bad situations rather than sitting around and freaking out over them.

I also expect things to go bad which allows me to enjoy life a lot more.

No. I've grown into dark person that often seems childish to normies.

Undoubtedly this - not only was there little to no physical growth, but mentally I feel like I do the same impulsive dumb shit. I just have a bit more experience and life skills to not suffer the fallout of my dumb ideas as badly, and a little bit more money to enjoy blowing it on copes

I nearly grew in puberty ffs

My hobby and interest is LDAR

Stopped growing at around 13. I was measured 5'7 when i was in 7th grade, height never got past that.
Even my dick is generally the same size since then.
My face and voice all look and sound the same.
Even if i looksmaxx i'll always be seen as a kid, people ask if i'm over 18 all the time.

Definitely, I don’t feel I’ve developed at all in recent years.

Im living the same life as I was when I was 11 sadly. While everyone is out fucking and getting their driver licenses meanwhile I am rotting knowing that I can only look to the heavens in helplessness while everyone has surpassed me years ago.