Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has had female ’friends’?

Have you had female “friends”

• Yes

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • No

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Yes, but it was one sided

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
B

BottleFly

Greycel
How much interaction have you had with females? Have you met any whose company you genuinely enjoyed? (foids you only liked because of sexual reasons don’t count.) Has anyone here had a genuinely positive experience with a female?

< Not this guy

I'm pretty sure everyone had female friends in school you know what they actually were "Girls who wouldn't fuck you"

Had female friend few years ago. She used me as emotional tampon to listen about her fuckboys, I used her as companion to walk in city and as housemaid to pick up trash in my room, and she got no money from me, so was kinda usefull

Friends? Not really, I am to shy, but I met some cool foids.

That's why I don't really believe the stuff you hear here. Imo the many dumb foids are the female expression of the NPC-problem, reinforced by female catering, consumerism, gender stereotypes and toxic masculinity stiffling any effort or driving them away. Most males are NPCs too but it is usually overlooked because their behavior falls into typically masculine patterns, which are seen as intrinsically good by the more conservative male crowd.

Doesn't mean those foids are somehow not hypergamous though.

Last edited:
No, I'm too ugly even to approach foids as a friend

Had a female friend from kindergarten to 3rd grade. Never had one again.

the only kind of foids that would befriend you are totally disconnected ugly useless ones that don't know anyone
befriending them means doing favors for someone who doesn't pay them back in any way

in fact most people barely know anyone, which means that even if you put in superhuman efforts to build a friend network you could still be stuck with online dating and cold approaches, but now you're also giving random ugly women car rides

I've only had one foid friend. It was in university. She lead me on like hell.

Tried all the classic bluepill shit on her. Fuck it was so embarrassing.
Personalitymaxxing is the meme of the century. Trust me.

"lets stay friends, modus!" -> some weeks later, met her by accident -> "oh this is chad, my bf"
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaark.

JFL @ being friends with foids, foids are by far the most uninteresting and unoriginal group of humans on the planet, if you met/talked with one foid you've met them all

I couldn´t call them friend, "acquaintances with an exploitation risk" is the most appropriate definition for me. They didn´t want me to be their friend, and whenever I tried to the test the waters for something more, I understood I had to refrain from going further in order to prevent a complete crash and burn of the social circle I was in.

In short, here you go my review of the article female """"friend"""" :

Total Disappointment (0/5 stars)

Completely disappointed. Unreliable and energy hungry. Will never try again.

I have 5 females friend, but they can't never imagine i'm incel, I say a lot of lies to hidden my inceldom. (Or maybe they know and don't want to say)

talked to my female classmates in school
of course they didnt fuck me though jfl
even the ugliest ones kek

Yes, but I consider them acquaintances. Of course they forgot about me as always.

never even 1 in my entire life

No one. You think a female is gonna come visit you in the hospital? lol. fuck off with that shit.

I do have one. I'm considering making a thread about this. She's really great and respectful, and tries to help me in any way she can. Probably the only foid except my deceased grandmother that I respect deeply. I can't be mad at her really.

I do have one. I'm considering making a thread about this. She's really great and respectful, and tries to help me in any way she can. Probably the only foid except my deceased grandmother that I respect deeply. I can't be mad at her really.

Does she know you're incel? Why doesn't she have sex with you/date you to cure your inceldom? If she doesn't do this then she isn't a real friend because any foid who was actually a friend to an incel would help them ascend.

Yes, but it didn't last long ever because I cut them off if they didn't want anything romantic with me. It was all completely one-sided too, a good incentative to cut it off.

You can only guess how many female "friends" didn't want anything romantic or sexual with me.

Yes when i was in kindergarten does that count?

Does she know you're incel? Why doesn't she have sex with you/date you to cure your inceldom? If she doesn't do this then she isn't a real friend because any foid who was actually a friend to an incel would help them ascend.
No. I never talked to her about inceldom. She knows i'm unsucessful with foids and tried to throw me her friend but it went nowhere.

I wouldn't be able to have sex with her. She's like my sister at this point. We had a conversation about me wanting to kill myself. Very supportive and nice person.

cuck if you do tbh

Never have I ever.

No man, that's cucked

I had a few before puberty, after that none.

I had one but she lost interest in me. Mind you this is when I was 7-8 years old. After puberty and growing up to be a subhuman, not a single foid friend. Now I know it'd be cucked so I guess it's a relief.

Only in elementary school, before people cared about looks and dating and all that. I was still bullied, but not by everyone.

i guess i had a female friend but it was one sided, so i never had a genuine female friend. honestly i wouldn't mind but woman avoid me. once in elementary before puberty i had 1 female friend, i saw her as a dude cause she would play sports with me and my crew, wrestle and fight and wouldnt cry or anything, she moved far away while we we're still young never saw her again, i actually found her on fb but she ignores my messages so thats the closest possible female friend a incel like me can get. i like a some woman but after a while they would start to insult me and talk behind my back about how im always single, than they think im creepy and start avoiding me, this is prob like 3 girls i can say in my life, most all try to avoid me. best experience i had with a young girl was this rich girl, dont know her well but i was friend with a chad she liked so she would buy me beers n stuff when we hanged out. knowing chad can get you far in life sometimes XD

I mostly just cheated off their tests.

I had a few in my 20s. Classic friend zoning tbh. I was so beta it hurts.

I had one female friend back in elementary school and I was an orbiter to one foid in high school. That’s about it

pretty sure it some as a kid

I am not a cuck

Last edited:
I don’t see how people make female friends tbh

So far 43.1% of voters are fakecels

JFL at having (((female friends)))

My first friend(who I can remember) was a female at the age of 4 and then I also had a foid friend who was my neighbour when I was 6-7. I don't think it counts when neither of you are in puberty.

Yep. They ghost you though if you ever hint at liking them as more than friends. Even if you were close friends for 2+ years.
The moment they start to destroy you

I've had some female "friends" for a while while younger, but was never truly close to them the way I was with my bros.

Also, one-sided because I gave them what they want (attention) and they didn't fuck me.

Literally JFL at having foid "friends". I don't even speak to them, not like they would speak to me anyway.

Why would I have female friends