Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the best body here ?

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★★
Since there is so much emphasis on "going to gym" by blue/redpillers, I think it would be nice to see.

I know @Colvin76 clearly has an above average physique, so I was also wondering who has the best physique here.

Roid users welcomed too.

I'd be very surprised if anyone here has a washboard.

Colvin pound per pound is the strongest dude here, also his waist to height ratio is 41% which is ideal
he is at 5'9.25" and 160lbs

if you want some formulas, here they are

calves should be 192% of ankle size,
thighs 252% of knee circumference size.
chest 150% of pelvis size.
chest to waist ratio 161% (golden ratio)
arm/biceps about 250% of wrist size.
waist to height ratio,, 42% and below.
there is also a leg to height ratio.
bodyfat should be around 8% to 12%

also calves, arms , neck should be as close in circumference size as possible, arms a bit smaller than calves and neck is ok.

Ghey Bait Thread :feelsseriously:

Nice jawline. Users exposing themselves here left and right.

Reminder I train much more like a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder.

My training is more focused around strength. Having a decent physique is just a bonus.

Train your brain, resist being an animal.

@BummerDrummer duz

@Colvin76 is young, so he might well have the best foundational base, espec as he is black, and I remember reading some of his 1RM numbers and they were impressive, but it's likely some older incel has a better physique with more mass.

I think because if his age, and he may have said he is shit frame because he's not high T BBC, he might be a hardgainer and not be masc-dom

Probably lastgerman or that guy who is an expert roidcel (forgot your username, sorry) and ofc COLTON

@Colvin76 is young, so he might well have the best foundational base, espec as he is black, and I remember reading some of his 1RM numbers and they were impressive, but it's likely some older incel has a better physique with more mass.

I think because if his age, and he may have said he is shit frame because he's not high T BBC, he might be a hardgainer and not be masc-dom
I have an okay frame (Ecto + Meso) and I have to eat roughly 3,000 calories a day to stay at 160-165lbs. size wise I am hardgainer I guess, but strength wise I have no problem.

As I said, strength is my #1 priority when lifting. As long as I'm under 16%bf, I don't really care about physique.

Last edited:
I have an okay frame (Ecto + Meso) and I have to eat roughly 3,000 calories a day to stay at 160-165lbs. size wise I am hardgainer I guess, but strength wise I have no problem.

As I said, strength is my #1 priority when lifting. As long as I'm under 16%bf, I don't really care about physique.
What do u bench, dead, OHP for 5*5 now?

I'm probably going to get doxxed for posting this.
9ac61452d4cf1edf72cc77d4e5d289f1

What do u bench, dead, OHP for 5*5 now?
5x5 is shit for comparing strength JFL. I rarely do 5x5 and see no point in doing 5x5.

I'm just gonna list my highest 1-rep-maxes instead.
535lb (243kg) conventional deadlift
300lb (136.1kg) Bench press (touch and go)
175lb (80kg) strict OHP

also 385lb (175kg) Squat

*1-rep-maxes at 160-165 bodyweight. I've been lifting since October 2017

Last edited:
5x5 is shit for comparing strength JFL. I rarely do 5x5 and see no point in doing 5x5.

I'm just gonna list my highest 1-rep-maxes instead.
535lb (243kg) conventional deadlift
300lb (136.1kg) Bench press (touch and go)
175lb (80kg) strict OHP

also 385lb (175kg) Squat

*1-rep-maxes at 160-165 bodyweight. I've been lifting since October 2017
Wow u mog me, even if I compare my peak at age 22, even your differences between lifts are correct, not imbalanced, meaning your biomechanic profile is v good .

You must have just got really lucky with genetics

I have abs, but I'm also about 138-140lbs

I was 180lbs 12%bf at my peak. Now I've gained about 15lbs(fat) since then.
I was also 240 lbs at my heaviest (during my powerlifting phase)
Now I've given up. I just do cardio