Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who has watched the new joker?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I loved it,
Great movie over all and great acting from Joaquin Phoenix.

I also love that it triggered all the numale cucks,
MUUUHHHH! ITS TO DARK AND NOT LIKE THE COMICBOOKS!

Has someone uploaded it on the internet yet? We could do a streaming.

i have to wait til its out on dvd , cause i want to watch it in original language ....
sucks tbh , does anybody kknow how long it takes til movies are usually out on sale ?

i have to wait til its out on dvd , cause i want to watch it in original language ....
sucks tbh , does anybody kknow how long it takes til movies are usually out on sale ?

What do you mean?
Does your country not show it in English?

I watched it.Cant wait for the blue ray.

What do you mean?
Does your country not show it in English?
i live in germany and most of the time , synchronization is shit here .
Maybe some big cinema would play it , but i dont have time to drive several hours ( i live in countryside ) to the next big city .

I wanna watch it too but they might not let me in since I have no one to go with

I will go to the movie theaters with combat gear and 2 duffle bags and vests with pouches. These will be filled with candy for me to eat during the movie :feelsokman:

I watched it. Incredible. One of, if not the best movie i have ever seen in my life.

it was amazing

About 3 months.

I saw it and really liked it but I would tweak some things such as what joker said during the final talk show scene like I guess Philips wants to make joker really "out there" but I don't think that what he said was really "Jokerish", if you get my drift

no
A92E6123 6265 4E09 83AE ADB286806D8A

Now we´re talking.

It stands there with LOTR, in the quality department.
What a masterpiece.

It’s on par with Casablanca and Birth of a Nation. True kino

The first half of the movie is a good taxi driver knockoff. It would have still been a great movie if it wasn't for the unbelievable ending, which ruined it. The subway scene was very very satisfying while still plausible, it could have been enough going er.