Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here balding?

CopeMaster9001

CopeMaster9001

Banned
-
The reason normies mention haircuts so much is it is actually sort of true...NW0 cels are fakecels. If you have an average eye area, height, and are running hairgame, you can escape, legit.

If you're NW2 like me you just need to KYS unless you have a godly lower 3rd and skullshape.

Tl;DR: Hair matters more than you think.

I'm NW2 most of the way to NW3

balding from the sides lmao, also got some kind of chronically yeast problems that cause pimples on my scalp. life is great.

my crown is thinning and i am 19 years old lol

im a nw1 the second one. i think im gonna be bald by 40

Shit I just looked in the mirror I am lying to myself if I say I am NW2 I am already NW3...

torujo said:
my crown is thinning and i am 19 years old lol

Condolences. Hows the rest of your face?

You know you're ugly when you have a full set of hair but still ugly as shit like me

I have a full thick black hair and will probably never go bald (both my grandfathers died with a full head of hair) but I will never get laid. I don't think a full head of hair adds to anything, it's just that being bald affects you negatively.

Not balding but my hair started to go grey at 25. My hair is 50% grey now. I'm only 30 years old but my hair says 45.

Setipiprant. If you want your hairback without worrying about fucking up your dick. Get on it asap!

I first fully accepted I was balding when I was 18 but realistically I probably started when I was 16.  Fucking high DHT.  

At one point a couple years ago my hair loss got REALLY bad.  I remember looking in the mirror with wet hair when my hair was at least 3 inches on top, and I could see my WHOLE SCALP through the hair.  That's when I decided to get on spironolactone. It helped A LOT. Massive regrowth.

eurocel said:
balding from the sides lmao, also got some kind of chronically yeast problems that cause pimples on my scalp. life is great.

me too man. fuck. and i get a shitload of ingrown hairs after i buzz my head to a 0 because my hair grows in all sorts of different directions. i WISH i could shave my head clean with a razor and just be done with it.

25 yr old sticklet currynigger and I'm completely bald.

Not actually mad tbh, I feel I look a lot better bald than I ever did when I had hair. 

Like it even matters though, hair or not, I'm still a 145 lb sticklet, lanklet, auschwitz survivor looking stinky ugly currycel.

Attachments

• 1sf476ao.wizardchan.saddest frog.jpg
    1sf476ao.wizardchan.saddest frog.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 107
I have been in denial for a long time, but unfortunatly it's happening.

I can still hide it, when I don't have short hair. If my balding area expand I will try a hair transplantation.

perfect hairline but have a bald spot fml

i'm balding but also have a big forhead like all somalis do. Fucking lol.

NW. Skull shape isn't bad, but my forehead is pretty big, which makes a NW2 complete cancer. My brother is like a NW 2.5, but he has a small forehead, so it's not really that big of a deal. Taking fin to keep it from receding further (wish I had noticed earlier). Hopefully will get a hair transplant before I reach 30. Not sure if they do that many NW2-NW1 transplants, though. I've heard that the hairline is hard to get right.

People with MPB genes shouldn't have kids.

i was playing with my hair the other day and it's just sickening how much a style of hair can change your general face outlook and perception

literally if you have thick nw0 hairline you can fix a lot of problems with proper styled cut

Hair is the biggest cope of all IMO. If you have a good looking face you'lol survive it. Baldness highlights your facial features... If you look ugly bald you were ugly to begin with.

CopingGymcel said:
NW. Skull shape isn't bad, but my forehead is pretty big, which makes a NW2 complete cancer. My brother is like a NW 2.5, but he has a small forehead, so it's not really that big of a deal. Taking fin to keep it from receding further (wish I had noticed earlier). Hopefully will get a hair transplant before I reach 30. Not sure if they do that many NW2-NW1 transplants, though. I've heard that the hairline is hard to get right.

People with MPB genes shouldn't have kids.
Dr._U_Uses_3200_Advanced_FUE_UGrafts_to_Create_Hairline_5-1024x561.png

dr-problematic said:

Fuaaark. I wish I had invested more into bitcoins. 

I need to start saving.

CopingGymcel said:
Fuaaark. I wish I had invested more into bitcoins. 

I need to start saving.

bitcoins fell off recently, init?

dr-problematic said:
bitcoins fell off recently, init?

It bounced right back up as it always does. And of course, I didn't buy any when it fell off  :skeptical:

I've made some money through Bitcoins, but if I had been more confident like Chad, I would have been a millionaire by now.

Yes i have some major hair thinning going on in back and top of the head. Im going to be a baldcel in 5 yrs

Just get wigs and see if girls start checking you out. If they don't, then who gives a shit if you're balding?

Sparky said:
No family history of balding

But then again there was no family history of autism but here I am. Plus I’m going on roids most likely

just lol @ genetics gamble

noone balded in my family, here i am

Sparky said:
No family history of balding

But then again there was no family history of autism but here I am. Plus I’m going on roids most likely

Roids are awesome. 100% recommend it. It won't get you laid, but you'll feel much better and gym sessions become much more fun. It also makes you strong as fuck in no time.

Haven't lost any hair on it yet because of finasteride blocking the DHT.

Norwood 2. I am 26 years old

Norwood 5A here. Take me, St. BO2cel!

BlackPill47 said:
Norwood 5A here. Take me, St. BO2cel!

Why didn't you do something about it before it got that bad? 

Hell, even a Keto shampoo would have probably saved you 2-3 norwoods.

You should just start injecting yourself with tren. You basically have nothing to lose from roidcelling. Just become a huge motherfucker and scare kids.

CopingGymcel said:
Why didn't you do something about it before it got that bad? 

Hell, even a Keto shampoo would have probably saved you 2-3 norwoods.

I just accepted it was over once it started at age 23. I coped by shaving it for five years, before giving up on that too. I'm too poorcel to use products anyway. I grew a beard to offset it, which I must keep due to my jawcel permanent babyface looking ridiculous with a horseshoe.

BlackPill47 said:
I just accepted it was over once it started at age 23. I coped by shaving it for five years, before giving up on that too. I'm too poorcel to use products anyway. I grew a beard to offset it, which I must keep due to my jawcel permanent babyface looking ridiculous with a horseshoe.

A keto shampoo costs next to nothing. It's super effective. I'm roidcelling, so I have to protect my hair. Anyway, I take finasteride and that by itself it pretty much not enough. I was losing no hair when I was using a Keto shampoo, then I ran out and forgot to buy a new one and I started losing lots of hair. Then after a few days of applying Keto shampoo every other day, no hair loss at all. It's pretty much the most effective tool against balding there is besides Finasteride. I especially recommend it for people who are too young to take Finasteride (below the age of 23).

You shouldn't have accepted it. You should have fought back.