Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here doesn't give a shit about IncelTears

T

takurak

Banned
-
I never check it. They all are probably deluded bluepilled morons ...

whats the point of arguing with such people?

i dont give a shit about them, i might visit the site on the occasional time to see if they are still bluepilled and deluded, and my estimations and guesses are always right,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont give a shit about them, i might visit the site on the occasional time to see if they are still bluepilled and deluded, and my estimations and guesses are always right,

If its entirely whole site is dedicated against incels, they will never not be bluepilled lol

I've checked it a few times, posted there twice, and got my thread deleted.

Nothing interesting, tbh.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I've checked it a few times, posted there twice, and got my thread deleted.

Nothing interesting, tbh.

Your thread there or here?

Never check them as well.
I think they consist of three main groups:

1) Foids and their white knights who are too sensitive to handle male frustration, yet are not willing to offer solutions or at least sympathy
2) Normies who had sex at least a few times and cannot grasp how damaging and final incel virginity feels like. They think we are being dramatic.
3) Sensitive "goody" people who try to cope with the fact that nature is amoral and that there are human beans who were born "subhuman" and damned to live a life in misery. They are frightiened that they could have been like that, They could turn out to be like us due to illness or accidents, and their children could turn out to be like us.

Tbh I think most people at inceltears are group 3. They are scared and cannot accept the harsh reality of mother nature. So they try to beat us down and silence us because we disturb their moral world veiw.

takurak said:
deluded bluepilled morons ...

True.

takurak said:
whats the point of arguing with such people?

Beyond getting yourself angry for no reason, there is none.