Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here has become unmotivated since coming here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Don't feel like doing anything tbh. It's all pointless

No wonder the government puts us as terrorists.

If every dude swallowed the blackpill, society would stop functioning overnight

My life has been ruined in a few months but i dont blame it in this site totally

Many would be lost without this site.

Be happy bout it u always felth like this . now u just know ur not alone and ur getting comfortable with yourself which is prolly scary to u since u post this. Just embrace it man .its better then throatfucking yourself with the bluepill and being dishonest to urself

I don't feel like doing anything since years tbh this site didn't change shit. In fact it gave me the motivation to postmaxx ngl

Every normie has swallowed the blackpill. Since us freaks took the blackpill from normie culture. They just dont talk about it as blatantly as we do. Thanks for your comment, newfag.

Bullshit. Normies are bluepilled as fuck

Be happy bout it u always felth like this . now u just know ur not alone and ur getting comfortable with yourself which is prolly scary to u since u post this. Just embrace it man .its better then throatfucking yourself with the bluepill and being dishonest to urself

I was unmotivated before , But i reached new heights since i joined

ive never put effort in anything in my life tbh
but its worse now
after the blackpill

I'm not putting in effort again until I fix my face, then we will see if it's worth it.

Not so much when I started using the site but seeing things in life just makes you wonder why bother putting the effort in when society just spits it right back in your face. The blackpill was there all along, we were blinded by the lies.

I'm not putting in effort again until I fix my face, then we will see if it's worth it.
There's really nothing you can do to "put yourself out there" and actually gain something out of it as an ugly male. It's jbc (just be chad) or be a cuck.

Every normie has swallowed the blackpill. Since us freaks took the blackpill from normie culture. They just dont talk about it as blatantly as we do. Thanks for your comment, newfag.
I have also observed this on my social interactions with normies, almost all of them are kind of blackpilled, they just don't talk about it because it's socially frowned upon, but if you are interacting with normies, try to have a few drinks with them, then start euphemistically pointing out blackpill facts (attractions is primarily based on looks, being short sucks, being bald sucks, etc...), once they feel comfortable with you, they will spill the blackpill all over the conversation.

Don't feel like doing anything tbh. It's all pointless

No wonder the government puts us as terrorists.

If every dude swallowed the blackpill, society would stop functioning overnight
I was doomed when I was born. This site has only helped me cope.

i was unmotivated before discovering inceldom, i just couldnt put my finger on why i felt so hopeless.

if anything the blackpill opened my eyes to the truth of female behavior.