Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Here Has Done Crazy "Experiments" On Normies In Efforts To Get Laid

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Its pretty much a weird hobby for me now, when I was around 14 or so one of the experiments I did involved researching subliminal messaging, downloaded some software and I did various tests at various frequencies, I actually got it to work with a very specific test so I know it worked, but it worked only on my brother with a simple test of getting him to call me something specifc and random (based on an inside joke only me and my few friends knew about, a nick name I got), I got him to call me something specific. I gave up on it because I realized its something that is out of the reach to be perfected by someone with basic income and laymans knowledge, at best you may get it to work on one person but only if they are susceptible, I was never able to find a way to get it to the point where I could supplant thoughts at even a 50% success rate, my old laptop with the software and all the test logs is rekt (will repair one day and maybe start where I left off). Likely if I had repeated the process of other suggestions on women around me for a prolonged time period (months, at a set time, every single day) it would have had an effect but that leaves too much room for error, too many variables for me to test and keep track of.

Next thing I'm planning to try is related to aphrodisiacs, found a torrent with a lot of "mystical" type books and I noticed some really old ones in pdf form (scans of old looking books), particularly in the alchemy collection, it lists known aphrodisiacs of the past, still going through a bit of them, I plan to gather the tools and resources nesseary to basically create my own "cologne" made specifically using only various combinations of aphrodisiacs and document the affect it has on my female co-workers. If I somehow end up with something that even has a suggestive "power" of interest and arousal from a subject I'd consider that a win, and I would share my findings online here (after a week or so of taking advantage of it first lol)

Anybody else do weird shit like this (or plan to)

Also anybody that has already done the experiment I'm about to try any advice on startup would be most appreciated (what do I need to buy, whats a good methodology for testing, etc)

Its actually kinda fun, and you'd be surprised to notice that it isn't all just BS, I found that out with my subliminal tests, didn't think it would even remotely work.

this sounds retarded

Attachments

• For You.png
    For You.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 113
This is another level of Inceldlm. Leave your fucking basement

This is another level of Inceldlm. Leave your fucking basement
Its like you can't read, how the hell am I going to do tests on my "female co-workers" if I'm a basement dwelling "neet"?

I’ve never tried voodooceling. Make a post with results I guess.

Shit, I've been following your videos for a while. Nice to see you here, man. When's the next one coming out?

This is one lethal weaponized autism.

Shit, I've been following your videos for a while. Nice to see you here, man. When's the next one coming out?

Not even sure, maybe next week on my next day off, surprised anybody here even knows me

I FINALLY REACHED THE FIRST THREAD