Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Here Has ZERO Tinder Matches?

B

Beckham

Banned
-
I feel I will be the only nigga on here to obtain this achievement/record.

I have negative. I'm so hideous tinder actually deleted my account

May as well be zero, most stop responding after a short exchange. I speak with so few people IRL, talking to a random person feels like opening up to a shrink.

Got matches when I tried it. Don't see any reason to use it anyway, matches =/= dates =/= sex. Most girls will match with you for validation only.

kkt6 said:
May as well be zero, most stop responding after a short exchange. I speak with so few people IRL, talking to a random person feels like opening up to a shrink.

Fakecel Detected.

Ive never used tinder don’t want to I know the results already.

I've gotten zero human matches WITHOUT using morphs.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I've gotten zero human matches WITHOUT using morphs.

Did you get dates with the morphs? If yes, how did the roasties react when they saw you irl?

acidburn10 said:
Did you get dates with the morphs? If yes, how did the roasties react when they saw you irl?

I posted about it:

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So here's what happened.  I showed up to the diner, saw where she was sitting and went to go introduce myself.  As soon as I got close enough for her to get a good look at me , her eyes widened.  She looked confused and disappointed.

I tried talking to her throughout the date but she spent the whole fucking date with her face stuffed in her iphone.  I tried getting her to talk but she only responded with "oh" "ok" "yeah" "no" etc.  I literally did like 99 percent of the talking.  Half the time I had to repeat whatever question I asked her because she was so distracted by whatever she was doing on her phone (or at least pretending to be).  The moment she finished eating she got up, said "I gotta run, see you later" and walked away pretty quickly.  

Can't say I'm surprised.

Naturally, some people here will tell me how I should have been more "assertive" or how I should have "escalated", but the fact of the matter is, this was a rejection.  I couldn't "escalate" because there was nothing to escalate from.

@CopingGymcel since we're on the topic of Tinder maybe you can weigh in on this. When you get alerts on your phone from Tinder that say something like "somebody likes you!" those are just spam aimed to get you to start swiping again, right? Because I get those about once a week but never get an actual match after swiping.

As for OP, I got 2 matches in as many years (if not more, can't really remember when I started). One was a landwhale who I swiped left on when I was rolling on ecstasy who acted disinterested as fuck and only gave one word replies, and the other turned out to be a legitimate sociopath who wanted to have a kid as soon as possible. No dates.

As for an interesting anecdote from a related service, I did meet with one 3/10 SEAsian girl from OkCupid about 5 years ago. She made me feel super uncomfortable throughout the conversation and the whole thing culminated with her basically asking me to join an orgy that is frequently run by her and her brother. Refusing to believe that she was inviting me to be one of many people in what is essentially an incestuous orgy, this to me sounds like "come get raped by my brother while I watch" so I declined. Call me volcel or whatever but I am NOT cool with being touched sexually by dudes or being so close to other dudes' penises just so that I could maybe fuck some ugly gangbanged slut.

Beckham said:
I feel I will be the only nigga on here to obtain this achievement/record.

yep zero match crew get in here

Just because you get a match doesn't mean you're not an incel.

I got 3 matches from 300 swipes. Talking to one girl atm two other ghosted me.
However I asked her out and she said maybe later cause she is not sure lol
Its over,even when you get a match it means very little

I don't have any tinder account, kek, I don't own a freaking smartphone even, will that count?

blickpall said:
@CopingGymcel since we're on the topic of Tinder maybe you can weigh in on this. When you get alerts on your phone from Tinder that say something like "somebody likes you!" those are just spam aimed to get you to start swiping again, right? Because I get those about once a week but never get an actual match after swiping.

I never turn on notifications from apps (too much spam), so I have no idea.

Yes but I swiped only girls who I found really attractive. I don't want to swipe everything to swallow the most brutal blackpill of my life

Akarin said:
Yes but I swiped only girls who I found really attractive. I don't want to swipe everything to swallow the most  brutal blackpill of my life

GET OUT FAKECEL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Akarin said:
Yes but I swiped only girls who I found really attractive. I don't want to swipe everything to swallow the most  brutal blackpill of my life

Fakecel anime slut.

St.Tropez said:
Fakecel anime slut.

Beckham said:
GET OUT FAKECEL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

?????????
VilTlxu.gif

are you both retarded?

A Good Friend said:
try grindr

unironically this

I get new messages every hour already hooked up with 5 .persons.

Don't use stupid fucking social media sites so 0/0 for me.

CopingGymcel said:
I never turn on notifications from apps (too much spam), so I have no idea.

Ah ok, thanks anyway. If anyone else has a better idea (lol probably not the best place to find out), please let me know.

*raises hand*

right here

Me in my cuntry. I havent tried asia yet

blickpall said:
Ah ok, thanks anyway. If anyone else has a better idea (lol probably not the best place to find out), please let me know.

You could just fall for the scam and give the jews their money by going gold.

CopingGymcel said:
You could just fall for the scam and give the jews their money by going gold.

I am not going to pay money for the opportunity to discover the same blackpill I have already found for free. I'm not one of those apologists who thinks that my lack of success is because I'm limited on swipes or because I don't appear on the top of the stack or because I don't have boosts or something.

blickpall said:
I am not going to pay money for the opportunity to discover the same blackpill I have already found for free. I'm not one of those apologists who thinks that my lack of success is because I'm limited on swipes or because I don't appear on the top of the stack or because I don't have boosts or something.

I'd be willing to do an experiment with you in Asia  ;)

If you're white I'll save you the experiment as I've done the same myself IRL: you'll get plenty of matches.

Doesn't mean much when you're sat in your basement in the west though.

CopingGymcel said:
I'd be willing to do an experiment with you in Asia  ;)

Honestly, I think even though I'm below-average (3-4/10 in looks), I wouldn't be surprised if I got at least a handful of matches in Asia because Just Be White + blue eyes + blonde hair + me being babyface isn't as much of an issue in Asia. I still kick myself daily for not taking a job offer in Korea some 5 years ago.

Even though my looks mean that I'm already going to lose out in the era of hypergamy, it's being non-NT and high inhib that I think hurt me and make it even worse. Even if I were to get matches, I'd arrive and fuck it all up.

For example, I went on 3 internship interviews in the past two weeks. The last real interview I'd been on before that where I had to present myself and quickly earn a job was about 6 years ago when I was much more socially active and lower inhib because of rampant alcoholism, drug taking, and living in a house with highly social people. These three interviews really highlighted to me how much of a nervous wreck I am when even a little bit of pressure is applied. One of the interviewers works with fucking mentally unstable children and even with her comforting nature I felt like my heart was about to cheese grate itself through my ribcage and out of my chest cavity. I walked out of every interview feeling like I hadn't sold myself on my strengths at all and spent large portions of it struggling to piece words together, despite the fact that as you can see here, I make sentences at an acceptable level when I'm typing from the comfort of my room. I already got deferred from one of the interviews, the other one didn't go well because I arrived late because I got the wrong address and had to run for like a mile to get there, and the one today - my schedule doesn't meet their requirements. It's fucking over. Anyway, I can't imagine going on a first date with a random Tinder person unless I drink a lot beforehand, which is also not a good look. It took me almost 3 days to muster the courage to send a message to that girl in my class and I had @Anon walking me through what I should do anyway, as well as a number of people in the thread hyping me up. It took me 11 hours to respond to her response, which came days later, which I kept justifying by saying "I'm about to start my interview, I won't be able to hold a conversation," "I'm eating now, it would be inconvenient," "I'm on the bus, I'll have to stop once I get off," "I should really finish up my studying first," etc. until it was 11 fucking PM. That was yesterday and she still hasn't read or responded, can probably feel the beta seeping through the screen.

TL;DR: Matches in Asia or not, it's over.

itsOVER said:
If you're white I'll save you the experiment as I've done the same myself IRL: you'll get plenty of matches.

Doesn't mean much when you're sat in your basement in the west though.

Pretty much.

I had zero the whole 2 months i tried tinder.

blickpall said:
Honestly, I think even though I'm below-average (3-4/10 in looks), I wouldn't be surprised if I got at least a handful of matches in Asia because Just Be White + blue eyes + blonde hair + me being babyface isn't as much of an issue in Asia. I still kick myself daily for not taking a job offer in Korea some 5 years ago.

Even though my looks mean that I'm already going to lose out in the era of hypergamy, it's being non-NT and high inhib that I think hurt me and make it even worse. Even if I were to get matches, I'd arrive and fuck it all up.

I get what you're saying but I think you'd learn...plus you'd be surprised how forgiving Asian chicks are of beta behaviour that would get you canned like a tuna back home.

For example...first time I was in Thailand...I used this dating website to talk to a girl (this was about a year before Tinder became truly popular). Obviously I was pretty nervous as I'd only been on a couple of dates lifetime before, and had never got anywhere...not even a kiss. We went to the park and sat down by the river on these big mats that you can rent out. I was really struggling to hold a conversation, and was pretending to look at my phone a lot to break up the awkwardness. Anyway situation improved a little bit and we got chatting about some shit I don't remember, but it ended up with her lying there, leaning towards me, with her face really close. Even to a total aspie like myself it was kinda obviously she wanted me to kiss her. This went on for like 20 minutes before I made my move...and did the ultimate beta thing of kissing her on the cheek rather than the lips. She was silent for about 3 seconds, then she leaned in and kissed ME on the lips - that was actually my first proper kiss with a non-hooker at the grand age of 22.

If that was a western girl I'd have been marked as an insecure beta, massive pussy with no game etc right away. But Asians are just a lot more forgiving of this stuff. Might be the language/cultural barrier too - being an aspie can sorta be passed off as a cultural misunderstanding or a language barrier type thing, rather than serving as a major red flag that the guy is non-NT.

Also, you'd ultimately end up on so many dates as a white guy in Asia that you'd eventually learn how to do it. Even if you did fuck it up the first few times, there's literally a limitless supply of Tinder girls in Asia that would meet up with you.

Doesn't help when you return home though since dating in Asia is a completely different game than in the west. It's like going from playing football vs your mates in the park (Asia) to playing against the Real Madrid first team (the West). Kick myself daily for coming back and actually I think I'm just gonna return to SEA within the next year, fuck this country seriously.

itsOVER said:
Kick myself daily for coming back and actually I think I'm just gonna return to SEA within the next year, fuck this country seriously.

Thank you for the well thought-out post. I visited Thailand a few years ago when my father was there and it really did seem like "white is right" there even though I didn't really go "exploring" much. Also being taller than everyone gave me an unexpectedly large ego boost. Makes me kick myself even harder for not taking that Korean gig.

Wish you the best of luck wherever you go brother.

blickpall said:
Thank you for the well thought-out post. I visited Thailand a few years ago when my father was there and it really did seem like "white is right" there even though I didn't really go "exploring" much. Also being taller than everyone gave me an unexpectedly large ego boost. Makes me kick myself even harder for not taking that Korean gig.

Everyone is making jealous with their Santa hats

Themisterpepsi said:
Everyone is making jealous with their Santa hats

Here you go brother, Merry Christmas:

8DcovxF.png

Themisterpepsi said:
NO FUCKING WAY!

Thank you

No problem. If you post your profile picture in higher quality I could whip that one up for you too.

blickpall said:

I think you said before you were at university? Providing you've got a BA degree you can go teach English in Asia. That's what I did when I lived there. The money is mostly garbage but I'm sure we all know by now that sex and a nice relationship is a lot more important to happiness than being able to save lots of cash.

You've just got to accept the fact that everyone back home will not respect you and will talk shit about how you 'ran away' and couldn't make it in the west, and you also have to accept that you'll never be rich. If you can make peace with those two things (and initially I couldn't, which is what lead me into the shitty mistake of coming back home the first time, but now I've learned my lesson) then it's a pretty easy life. Piss easy work, just do your 8 hours a day or whatever, come home and fuck your solid PSL 5-6 girlfriend, chill out at the weekends, no stresses, no hassles. There's also something very comforting to know that if your relationship runs into troubled waters, you'll easily be able to find a new one...whereas no one except Chad can say the same thing back home.

Stick 2 fingers up to your student loans, max out the credit card bill, and go abroad IMO. We shouldn't tolerate the ridiculous standards of western women - and more importantly, we don't have to.

blickpall said:
No problem. If you post your profile picture in higher quality I could whip that one up for you too.

I got a comedic idea for that one now

You're gonna see it soon

I don't know how this happened, but a rep from Tinder contacted me and made a deal for me to never make an account. They said for the sake of humanity, stay away from Tinder. I obliged.

itsOVER said:
I think you said before you were at university? Providing you've got a BA degree you can go teach English in Asia. That's what I did when I lived there. The money is mostly garbage but I'm sure we all know by now that sex and a nice relationship is a lot more important to happiness than being able to save lots of cash.

You've just got to accept the fact that everyone back home will not respect you and will talk shit about how you 'ran away' and couldn't make it in the west, and you also have to accept that you'll never be rich. If you can make peace with those two things (and initially I couldn't, which is what lead me into the shitty mistake of coming back home the first time, but now I've learned my lesson) then it's a pretty easy life. Piss easy work, just do your 8 hours a day or whatever, come home and fuck your solid PSL 5-6 girlfriend, chill out at the weekends, no stresses, no hassles. There's also something very comforting to know that if your relationship runs into troubled waters, you'll easily be able to find a new one...whereas no one except Chad can say the same thing back home.

Stick 2 fingers up to your student loans, max out the credit card bill, and go abroad IMO. We shouldn't tolerate the ridiculous standards of western women - and more importantly, we don't have to.

Hmm what is your Looks Rating?

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know how this happened, but a rep from Tinder contacted me and made a deal for me to never make an account. They said for the sake of humanity, stay away from Tinder. I obliged.

fucking lol
its over.

I actually did have a tinder match. It was either a scammer or just a bot trying to make me sign up to another dating service which wants your credit card details to do anything.

itsOVER said:

You make some great points but the main reason why I didn't take the job there and am in uni now is exactly because I didn't want to stay in education anymore; I've been working and consulting in the field for 10 years now. My current academic career path gives me purpose and fulfillment, not something I can say about what I was doing before/still do to make money, which I think contributed a lot to my other personal problems such as alcoholism, drug abuse, etc. I say that I am kicking myself, but if I were to be honest I don't think I'd be happy there now if I had gone all those years ago and I'd have an even harder time making it back here to go to uni.

Thankfully I have no student loans or debt to speak of, so if things do get extremely desperate for me, I know that that option is always there for me.