Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here is adhd?

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I think I may be. Been learning about it and it would explain my entire life. But getting a diagnosis seems like a major pain in the dick. And being Dutch would be a major solution.

Last edited:
I don’t think I have that tbh. None of the symptoms apply to me.

All zoomers do

You are just a lazy bastard

I don't think I am

Nope, 0.1% chance I have it.

I think I may be. Been learning about it and it would explain my entire life. But getting a diagnosis seems like a major pain in the dick. And being Dutch would be a major solution.

I am but ive never took meds for it

Being Dutch would cure it tbhngl

i got diagnosed with ADHD at 7, i hate it.

ADHD is cope to feed you pills and make money, it's just the way you are.
it's a developmental disorder, one that the dutch have eradicated

Describe yourself/your simptomps.
Maybe I can relate.

Could explain a few things.

I can't really pay attention to most things or sit still unless something really really interesting is taking place.

Isn't that a zoomer disease?

Yeah i have it supposedly. Pills do fuck all for me though so really has made no difference having found it out. Explains a lot, just offers nothing as a solution especially for my ugly appearance :feelsrope:

Apparently I have it. Or ADD. One of the two. In addition to my magnificent autism, of course.