Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here is exclusively positive? Want to connect?

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
There's a lot of negativity here, and while that does have it's place, sometimes even I need a breather.

Are you one of those types who wants to be happy. I've seen a few of those users here and there, but they are hard to find. I'm a bit sick of the shit posting.

@idkwattodowithlife

I’d say I’m more positive than most posters here. Inceldom is a very negative topic no doubt, but other than when being incel is involved, I’m positive.

How do you do, fellow positivecel?

94e166a070ad2382b18255728e81713ef6def9aae5587843e7e70f5c7a712f4c.jpg

I'm pretty positive myself i still believe that i can ascend here one day.

Happy anime girl gif 3

I've been blackpilled so much, can't even tell difference between positive and negative.

There is no positive or negative, just reality.

I'm very positive compared to rest of the forum. Feel free to pm me.

Yeah that’s why I’m almost exclusively on OffTopic. I enjoy the community and don’t like the negativity

Just be exclusively positive theory

Most people here without anime profile pictures are positive people. Start there

@fukmylyf is pretty positive

I'm negative about life but I would like this page to be more joyful. Like posting memes and having talks about casual shit more.

Why ak negative brah,their aint shit to loose anyways
So*

I’d say I’m more positive than most posters here. Inceldom is a very negative topic no doubt, but other than when being incel is involved, I’m positive.

I mean, I don't mind "negativity" per say. I don't really have an adjective for what I mean. The tongue and cheek Elliot Rodger references (Poe's law), the slang terms that don't even make sense in an etymological sense (ie, femoid), the tendency of every disagreement to be dismissed with the term "cope"...

All I'm saying is that it's a bit hard to have an honest conversation sometimes, because - while most people I come across have something interesting to say - others I don't really care for. I've seen some very well thought out posts, and half the comments is just trolling. That can be a bit annoying after a while.
When I say positive, I don't mean "bluepill". I mean just being able to have a normal conversation without sh*t posting from people who don't really have anything intelligible to say.
Most people here without anime profile pictures are positive people. Start there
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind;)
Just be exclusively positive theory
I don't compute.

@Facade is pretty positive
I am not exclusively positive but I am very nice towards most users :) I deal with my own insecurities and problems like anyone else

>being able to have a normal conversation
30f

I am not exclusively positive but I am very nice towards most users :) I deal with my own insecurities and problems like anyone else

It's okay if you have insecurities dude. We're all starting from the same place, I suppose.

I think incels should adopt the Mgtow approach of working on yourself and doing hobbies even if you can't get foids.

i have lots of free time and spend it at home too much, i just wish i could find more nature locations not full of people and or dangerous wild life.

LDAR can change to LDAL - Lay down And Live.

We're laying low living, going out into nature by ourselves, reading books and trying to improve ourselves like monks

Ride

Last edited:
I think incels should adopt the Mgtow approach of working on yourself and doing hobbies even if you can't get foids.

i have lots of free time and spend it at home too much, i just wish i could find more nature locations not full of people and or dangerous wild life.

We're laying low living, going out into nature by ourselves, reading books and trying to improve ourselves like monks

View attachment 30659

I agree. I found MGTOW BEFORE I found the Incel community, so naturally some of the prevailing incel thought wouldn't appeal to me.

For one, it seems that there are some incels who believe that a woman, or getting a relationship/sex will make them happy, but I don't agree. Plus, I don't see many comments or threads discussing the potential risk of false rape accusations or any other consequence of dealing with women.

I find a hobby in recording music, and I want to get back into playing chess. I don't mind being incel as long as I have an alternative.

People here can be pretty negative but that's because this forum is meant for incels to talk about the blackpill and how shit life has generally been. A lot of the members here have been through a lot, and I can't particularly blame anyone for being bitter and angry.

Simply don't reply to members who you find are being particularly inflammatory, or simply don't comment on threads if you think you'll get backlash, if you don't want any.

A lot of the content here can be seen as incredibly negative, but a lot of the members are generally nice funny people. You might have to get used to the style of humor, especially if you're just shedding the blue pill.

People here can be pretty negative but that's because this forum is meant for incels to talk about the blackpill and how shit life has generally been. A lot of the members here have been through a lot, and I can't particularly blame anyone for being bitter and angry.

Simply don't reply to members who you find are being particularly inflammatory, or simply don't comment on threads if you think you'll get backlash, if you don't want any.

A lot of the content here can be seen as incredibly negative, but a lot of the members are generally nice funny people. You might have to get used to the style of humor, especially if you're just shedding the blue pill.

I understand what you're trying to say, but maybe I used the wrong word when I said "negative". I was actually referring to the sh*t posting I kept running into every time I tried to have a conversation.

But I'll keep your pointers in mind next time. Sometimes I make the mistake of feeding the trolls.

I understand what you're trying to say, but maybe I used the wrong word when I said "negative". I was actually referring to the sh*t posting I kept running into every time I tried to have a conversation.

But I'll keep your pointers in mind next time. Sometimes I make the mistake of feeding the trolls.
Ye there are some users whose every other post is "cope".

View attachment 30659
i despise mgtow copers more than any other group tbh, unless you're a legit schizoid it's not possible to be fully happy and complete if you're not able to attract women. When you get older like me and see your contemporaries getting married, having children, doing well in their careers etc you'll understand better.

Honestly positivecels with anime Avis keep this forum alive

I'm positive about enslaving femoids.

i despise mgtow copers more than any other group tbh, unless you're a legit schizoid it's not possible to be fully happy and complete if you're not able to attract women. When you get older like me and see your contemporaries getting married, having children, doing well in their careers etc you'll understand better.

Divorce rates are 50/50, visit /r/relationships to see how most couples have so much negative drama in their lives. People always end up finding something to nag and dislike about the other person when in close proximity for extended periods.

Want creates suffering - its better to not keep wanting foids who don't want me, i can't stop the biologically drive but i can keep reminding myself that the more i crave after something and can't get it i end up miserable so stop that mental process

I'm getting older - my friends are getting married, having kids and careers - i think most of the negative feelings is feeling left out and comparing my social standing to there own - i think many people do the married, kids, career lifestyle because everyone else is doing it and not to feel left out. I'm already left behind and like females not wanting me its not helpful to my own mental health to keep telling myself i need to be like them when I'm not.

Divorce rates are 50/50, visit /r/relationships to see how most couples have so much negative drama in their lives. People always end up finding something to nag and dislike about the other person when in close proximity for extended periods.

Want creates suffering - its better to not keep wanting foids who don't want me, i can't stop the biologically drive but i can keep reminding myself that the more i crave after something and can't get it i end up miserable so stop that mental process

I'm getting older - my friends are getting married, having kids and careers - i think most of the negative feelings is feeling left out and comparing my social standing to there own - i think many people do the married, kids, career lifestyle because everyone else is doing it and not to feel left out. I'm already left behind and like females not wanting me its not helpful to my own mental health to keep telling myself i need to be like them when I'm not.
i can't stop myself wanting it, guess that's my problem. You're right though, most of the relationships i see are not super happy ones, in general people seem less willing to compromise with each other, mainly women but some men too.

I'm just going to assume you haven't seen any modern divorce statistics, or seen the absolute damage divorce can do to a man's life.

First of all, in regards to the MGTOW comment, I think what you said is projection; this belief that one cannot be happy and single/unattractive to women. I guess Catholic or Buddhist monks are coping, by that logic. Besides, some MGTOW actually date and have casual sex by their own admission. MGTOW isn't a vow to celibacy, although a MGTOW can choose that option.

Second, you can be happy and be unattractive at the same time, because if you actually listened to or read MGTOW content, you'd know that modern women aren't worth it. Think of how the divorce industry destroys modern men (You have seen the divorce statistics, haven't you?) False rape allegations are also a real thing, not to mention the Duluth model, child custody battles, etc. Women are your legal superiors in the modern Western world, and MGTOW who reject marriage or relationships have very legitimate reasons for doing so.

Besides, you're older. The male sex drive wanes with age, and women aren't going to be as interesting as they were in your teen years.

Not to brag, but I don't care about women anymore, because the MGTOW community spelled out the reality of what women are actually like. It amazes how some fellow incels here believe the lie that women will make them happy...

I'm just going to assume you haven't seen any modern divorce statistics, or seen the absolute damage divorce can do to a man's life.

First of all, in regards to the MGTOW comment, I think what you said is projection; this belief that one cannot be happy and single/unattractive to women. I guess Catholic or Buddhist monks are coping, by that logic. Besides, some MGTOW actually date and have casual sex by their own admission. MGTOW isn't a vow to celibacy, although a MGTOW can choose that option.

Second, you can be happy and be unattractive at the same time, because if you actually listened to or read MGTOW content, you'd know that modern women aren't worth it. Think of how the divorce industry destroys modern men (You have seen the divorce statistics, haven't you?) False rape allegations are also a real thing, not to mention the Duluth model, child custody battles, etc. Women are your legal superiors in the modern Western world, and MGTOW who reject marriage or relationships have very legitimate reasons for doing so.

Besides, you're older. The male sex drive wanes with age, and women aren't going to be as interesting as they were in your teen years.

Not to brag, but I don't care about women anymore, because the MGTOW community spelled out the reality of what women are actually like. It amazes how some fellow incels here believe the lie that women will make them happy...
Alright cool, why are you here then?

I'm positive overall, but I don't like most posters here, so don't bother posting much. Trying to do better in life and getting over the bad experience of being an incel. Just need to focus on going MGTOW.

You are just trying to make other incels feel like shit, because you do. This is why I am starting to hate incels. Incels want others to feel like shit because they do, they don't want another incel to try to be happy in their situation, being honest many normies are right when they say incel sites are negative and hold incels back. But normies are scumbags and bully and hate incels so their is no alternative.