Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here literally has 0 friends, never talks to anyone(other than parents and maybe work obligations), and spends all their free time in their room?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This is such a weird situation. My life has been so different from everyone else's, I've literally been isolating myself since I was a kid. If you think about it, such a thing has never happened throughout history. Even nowadays it's a rarity.And the weirder part is that this is how I chose to live. All I've done since I was ~12 was lock myself up in my room and rot.

I have blocked out of my mind a lot of things, and now that I look back, I really do have too many mental disorders, and since I was a kid they sort of piled up, cause more bad experiences and caused me to eventually isolate so much. And yet it was never diagnosed or addressed, never helped in this shit country of mine where you have to just get over it or get bullied, I never got any pity for it. I'm now a grown ass adult who is supposed to suck it up and act like an adult.

And now that I'm grown up I have learned to act normal, albeit quiet and reserved, and all the years of living like shit and suffering is unknown to everyone, not that they'd care, they'd just make fun of me. And I'm supposed to work be a normal member of society, while enjoying none of the perks of being part of a society.

I don't know, I guess everything that happened to me was my fault for being so weird and stupid. And I did choose isolation, no one forced me to do it. It's hard to think of yourself as mentally ill, but I guess there's no denying that I am.

yeah i don't know anyone in real life apart from my mom(i have family but they don't live near).My life has been an exercise in social distancing so it's normal.

Some peopel are just extreme extroverts. The problem is only if you cannot be happy by yourself. I was very isolated until I was 20, but I got out of it by luck because some people invited me out. Social obligations still are annoying and boring 99% of the time and I just meet with colleagues to hold up the image that I'm not a complete loser.

The feeling of missing out is after all just a feeling when you're an incel. There is nothing out there for us.

Brutal Ngl
I been isolated and didn't have much friends for a couple of years but I learned how to cope with isolation for a year now.
But idk how long this mindset is gonna stick with me.

tbh I've spent most time of my life locked in my room. There's just not an incentive at all to get out other than buying copes and gymmaxxing (which obviously isn't available atm)

This is such a weird situation. My life has been so different from everyone else's, I've literally been isolating myself since I was a kid. If you think about it, such a thing has never happened throughout history. Even nowadays it's a rarity.And the weirder part is that this is how I chose to live. All I've done since I was ~12 was lock myself up in my room and rot.

I have blocked out of my mind a lot of things, and now that I look back, I really do have too many mental disorders, and since I was a kid they sort of piled up, cause more bad experiences and caused me to eventually isolate so much. And yet it was never diagnosed or addressed, never helped in this shit country of mine where you have to just get over it or get bullied, I never got any pity for it. I'm now a grown ass adult who is supposed to suck it up and act like an adult.

And now that I'm grown up I have learned to act normal, albeit quiet and reserved, and all the years of living like shit and suffering is unknown to everyone, not that they'd care, they'd just make fun of me. And I'm supposed to work be a normal member of society, while enjoying none of the perks of being part of a society.

I don't know, I guess everything that happened to me was my fault for being so weird and stupid. And I did choose isolation, no one forced me to do it. It's hard to think of yourself as mentally ill, but I guess there's no denying that I am.
Kinda similar

I've been living like that for years.

I have 0 friends, no one messages me except my mom

I've been ldaring 24/7 at home for more than a year. I think this will finally be over because im starting to college. I actually hate ldaring but theres no better alternative. I hate travelling, don't have any hobbies at all. No matter what the subject is, it always seems so boring to me. Social isolation due to ugliness has fucked my sanity beyond repair.

I'm self isolating since there's nothing out there for me

I've been ldaring 24/7 at home for more than a year. I think this will finally be over because im starting to college. I actually hate ldaring but theres no better alternative. I hate travelling, don't have any hobbies at all. No matter what the subject is, it always seems so boring to me. Social isolation due to ugliness has fucked my sanity beyond repair.

tbh I've spent most time of my life locked in my room. There's just not an incentive at all to get out other than buying copes and gymmaxxing (which obviously isn't available atm)
I'm self isolating since there's nothing out there for me
Totally true. Every now and then I think that I should go out, do something. Or I read online about how people go out and live their normal lives.

But there's literally NOTHING to do for me outside of my house. Literally nothing that interests me, nothing that is even mildly worth doing.

Like what the fuck do people even do? I genuinely don't know. Ohh I guess it's all about friends and love and shit.

me, except i dont have job

spends all their free time in their room?
Not anymore, sometimes when I have free time and my mom is gone I will leave my room and watch her TV instead of mine. :chad:

86c977 4789361

I've been imagination-maxxing more and more recently. Whenever I feel fatigued, I get in bed, cover my eyes with a sock, pull a blanket over my head, then imagine myself in the future. Might start putting cotton in my ears just to max out on the immersion element.
Over for imagineMaxxers

me, except i dont have job
Me neither but that's cause I was able to postpone getting one for another ~12 months at best. After that I'll be a wageslave making no more than ~$300 a month for the rest of my life. I'm fucked. But this is my last year of freedom so I guess I can enjoy relaxing at home before entering life as a slave.
I've been imagination-maxxing more and more recently. Whenever I feel fatigued, I get in bed, cover my eyes with a sock, pull a blanket over my head, then imagine myself in the future. Might start putting cotton in my ears just to max out on the immersion element.
The future? I actively avoid any thoughts of the future, shit's looking grim. Maybe an alternate reality, sure.

you should learn coding im coding all the time and not caring about anyyhting

Totally true. Every now and then I think that I should go out, do something. Or I read online about how people go out and live their normal lives.

But there's literally NOTHING to do for me outside of my house. Literally nothing that interests me, nothing that is even mildly worth doing.

Like what the fuck do people even do? I genuinely don't know. Ohh I guess it's all about friends and love and shit.
they just spend time with their friends and lovers like you said. There is literally no point in going outside as a loner because chances are you ain't gonna enjoy it.

OP sounds like someone who doesnt know what to do with his life

I have no idea how people "learn skills" or do sports. To me just hour after hour passes and there is nothing I can do.

I'm the ghost of Christmas future. 43.

Give up at 32 years old. Stop working. Move in with mother and grandmother in 2008. Grandmother dies 2011. Don't talk to anyone but them for 4 years. 2012, get a job at a movie theater at minimum wage. See all the couples. Blackpill confirmed. As a ticket taker I would evaluate couples. Man always hotter or equal. In all the time I worked there I never saw guys like me on dates. Never. I could count on one hand the number of better looking woman and ugly guy. And I bet they were brother sister. Quit after I get blamed for doing something I didn't do. Brother moves home. Ldar to 2017. Mom gets pancreatic cancer in 2017. Goes from healthy to dead in 2 months. Support brother for a year using life insurance money. He doesnt work. Money runs out. Mother's house forclosed. move into craiglist house with 6 guys. Brother moves somewhere and has disappeared. No one can find him. Dead likely. Ubercel for money using car I bought with insurance money. Don't talk to anyone. Drive Chad's and Stacy's from the bar. Blackpills confirmed on daily basis. Sit in my room all the time. Work weekends only. 12 hours a week. sun-thurs do nothing. 2020-Corona bucks flow in. Haven't worked or done anything since March. 3k in bank. Live like a hoarder because I'm sick. Even if I found a girlfriend anti depressants killed erection. Dying on the inside. Tell no one.

The aristocrats.

Give up at 32 years old. Stop working. Move in with mother and grandmother in 2008. Grandmother dies 2011. Don't talk to anyone but them for 4 years. 2012, get a job at a movie theater at minimum wage. See all the couples. Blackpill confirmed. As a ticket taker I would evaluate couples. Man always hotter or equal. In all the time I worked there I never saw guys like me on dates. Never. I could count on one hand the number of better looking woman and ugly guy. And I bet they were brother sister. Quit after I get blamed for doing something I didn't do. Brother moves home. Ldar to 2017. Mom gets pancreatic cancer in 2017. Goes from healthy to dead in 2 months. Support brother for a year using life insurance money. He doesnt work. Money runs out. Mother's house forclosed. move into craiglist house with 6 guys. Brother moves somewhere and has disappeared. No one can find him. Dead likely. Ubercel for money using car I bought with insurance money. Don't talk to anyone. Drive Chad's and Stacy's from the bar. Blackpills confirmed on daily basis. Sit in my room all the time. Work weekends only. 12 hours a week. sun-thurs do nothing. 2020-Corona bucks flow in. Haven't worked or done anything since March. 3k in bank. Live like a hoarder because I'm sick. Even if I found a girlfriend anti depressants killed erection. Dying on the inside. Tell no one.

The aristocrats.
holy fuck that was depressing to read, my condolences

Can relate. If I didn't have to go to work everyday I would rarely leave the house or talk to anyone

I have zero friends and never had one, I've had a few acquaintances but retension of friends when you are a 1/10cel with mild mental problems and social awkwardness is very difficult. They just want nothing to do with you. its brutal.

My life has been a revolving door of people coming and going. Sometimes I'll think I have a friend, but then they leave me when someone else comes along. Looking back, it's incredible how difficult it has been to reach out. After HS I stayed inside gaming and only left to go to the corner store for junk food. I got older and now have to wagecuck because I can't get neetbuxx from the Govt. So I go outside, but only for work

No one messages me except scammers

Me neither but that's cause I was able to postpone getting one for another ~12 months at best. After that I'll be a wageslave making no more than ~$300 a month for the rest of my life. I'm fucked. But this is my last year of freedom so I guess I can enjoy relaxing at home before entering life as a slave.

This is so fucking brutal, I do not what to say. We will never earn money like our fathers. Back when I still worked at warehouse logistics my father brutally outearned me by like 3 times. This situation has become unbearable for msot men... yet for some reason no men stands up. Seriously, what is going on? I feel like this is some sort of cosmic joke here.

I have no idea how people "learn skills" or do sports. To me just hour after hour passes and there is nothing I can do.

I also cannot get behind of it. I am literally unable to drive. The only thing I have going on for me is "sports" but only because my genetics.

Dead likely. Ubercel for money using car I bought with insurance money. Don't talk to anyone. Drive Chad's and Stacy's from the bar.

Well... at least you can drive - Although, everything else seems pretty much gloomy.

The aristocrats.
Jesus Christ dude, that is indeed a hard life. This world just isn't fair.
This is so fucking brutal, I do not what to say. We will never earn money like our fathers. Back when I still worked at warehouse logistics my father brutally outearned me by like 3 times. This situation has become unbearable for msot men... yet for some reason no men stands up. Seriously, what is going on? I feel like this is some sort of cosmic joke here.
There's just too many things going wrong. Life on this planet is brutal and way too competitive.

I've been rotting in my room with zero friends waiting until I'm ready to kill myself for the better part of 14 years now.

The aristocrats.
Holy fuck. Thanks for reminding us not to live that long.
BRUTAL

Last edited:
I've been rotting in my room with zero friends waiting until I'm ready to kill myself for the better part of 14 years now.
damn dude what's been holding you back?

yeah i don't know anyone in real life apart from my mom(i have family but they don't live near).My life has been an exercise in social distancing so it's normal.
\

same, tbh i could work as a social distancing expert since i don't have to do anything people are just satying away from me

Damn some of these are so relatable. I've been isolating myself unconsciously from the beginning of secondary school. I had "friends" in secondary school but we only talked. We were all gamers and yet I was an outsider.

It's funny that yesterday when I went shopping I saw one of my secondary school friends. Didn't say hi to him because he didn't see me and well.. he was with his gf.

It's actually so sad that we all got bullied in secondary school for being gamers and not ever getting women..

Well they all got. Except me. Eventually they all left me. I occasionally only talk to one of them.
Then again completely understandable. They were all over 6'0 and relatively decent looking.

I may have been the smartest one of them but.. 5'7 arab manlet. So they all now have work, gfs, one of them even has kids.

And here I am studying in university, living off government money and parents.

So yeah no social life. Just going to buy groceries and sometimes to the library to read books.

That's all I have. Books.

Reading your posts is depressing as fuck because I know you're future me.
Yes, that's what I do:feelscry:

idk whats worse, having your close childhood friends all stab you in the back and pretend they don't know you, or never having friends in the first place

Im trying to socialise but im always ignored
Im constanly not invited to outings by my "friends"
When that happens I just ldar
The very few actual friends were childhood ones,and they left me.

I've got zero friends outside of the internet and rarely go outside my room.

I don't have any friends. Never had real ones that I think about it.

for reason people never took a liking to me and to this day i still can't figure it out. never really had many friends to begin with but did have a best friend from 6 to 11 when he turned on me like a snake, so my last friend was 16 years ago lol
16 years of loneliness
can't really complain though, just accepted it because that's reality and i can't change that no matter how hard i would to. i can't integrate myself into the world of normies because it's alien, the things they talk about, the music and so on. it's all alien to me, so for me it doesn't matter anymore. it just is what it is

Same here. I have also always been isolating myself.

Give up at 32 years old. Stop working. Move in with mother and grandmother in 2008. Grandmother dies 2011. Don't talk to anyone but them for 4 years. 2012, get a job at a movie theater at minimum wage. See all the couples. Blackpill confirmed. As a ticket taker I would evaluate couples. Man always hotter or equal. In all the time I worked there I never saw guys like me on dates. Never. I could count on one hand the number of better looking woman and ugly guy. And I bet they were brother sister. Quit after I get blamed for doing something I didn't do. Brother moves home. Ldar to 2017. Mom gets pancreatic cancer in 2017. Goes from healthy to dead in 2 months. Support brother for a year using life insurance money. He doesnt work. Money runs out. Mother's house forclosed. move into craiglist house with 6 guys. Brother moves somewhere and has disappeared. No one can find him. Dead likely. Ubercel for money using car I bought with insurance money. Don't talk to anyone. Drive Chad's and Stacy's from the bar. Blackpills confirmed on daily basis. Sit in my room all the time. Work weekends only. 12 hours a week. sun-thurs do nothing. 2020-Corona bucks flow in. Haven't worked or done anything since March. 3k in bank. Live like a seehoarder because I'm sick. Even if I found a girlfriend anti depressants killed erection. Dying on the inside. Tell no one.

The aristocrats.
Living the dream :feelsrope:
Damn some of these are so relatable. I've been isolating myself unconsciously from the beginning of secondary school. I had "friends" in secondary school but we only talked. We were all gamers and yet I was an outsider.

It's funny that yesterday when I went shopping I saw one of my secondary school friends. Didn't say hi to him because he didn't see me and well.. he was with his gf.

It's actually so sad that we all got bullied in secondary school for being gamers and not ever getting women..

Well they all got. Except me. Eventually they all left me. I occasionally only talk to one of them.
Then again completely understandable. They were all over 6'0 and relatively decent looking.

I may have been the smartest one of them but.. 5'7 arab manlet. So they all now have work, gfs, one of them even has kids.

And here I am studying in university, living off government money and parents.

So yeah no social life. Just going to buy groceries and sometimes to the library to read books.

That's all I have. Books.
Arabcels only have one book :worryfeels:
for reason people never took a liking to me and to this day i still can't figure it out. never really had many friends to begin with but did have a best friend from 6 to 11 when he turned on me like a snake, so my last friend was 16 years ago lol
16 years of loneliness
can't really complain though, just accepted it because that's reality and i can't change that no matter how hard i would to. i can't integrate myself into the world of normies because it's alien, the things they talk about, the music and amso on. it's all alien to me, so for me it doesn't matter anymore. it just is what it is
Sleep is such a brutal cope, you are literary skipping life to arrive at your death faster, if you dont sleepmax you cant call yourself a depressed person. Today I slept 12 hours and its 4 pm :feelsrope:

Last edited:

The aristocrats.
brutal :feelsrope:

It feels like youre describing me. My entire life, even in elementary school, ive sat alone and played single player games on my PC and watched youtube. I lack so many fundamental experiences, Sleepovers, birthdays, etc. I've always been significantly more mature and mellow than my peers, I never related to their childishness and energy.

Last edited:
I have zero friends and never had one, I've had a few acquaintances but retension of friends when you are a 1/10cel with mild mental problems and social awkwardness is very difficult. They just want nothing to do with you. its brutal.
I don’t think I’ve ever talked to someone unless it was a forced group project or something.

No one messages me except scammers
Add work to this and you have me in terms of real life interactions. I like to pretend I'm interested in scammers so I can waste their time and fuck over the caller's calls-per-hour (a holy statistic in call centers you must maintain or get yelled at/fired)
I've got zero friends outside of the internet and rarely go outside my room.
Same.