Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here lives in a 3rd world country and what's the most cucked / bluepilled thing about your country?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I'm in the USA and there's no much need to talk about it any further.

I think in the west we think if things "crash" and mass poverty comes, it will end feminism. But I'm dead wrong on that and it seems to maybe even make it worse.

Anyone here live in a fucked up place that's poor yet they still worship women and see all men as potential rapists?

I live in a 1 million+ usa city but many parts of it seem like a 3rd world country, there are at least 20 cities in China that is more modern than this one.

I live in Turkey its one of the most bluepilled 3rd world countries. Almost all men are unconsciously settled down for Betabuxx and they see nothing wrong with it and acts like its a masculine thing to do.

And there are also many faggot supporters herre which makes me want to puke

Anyone here live in a fucked up place that's poor yet they still worship women and see all men as potential rapists?
Isn't this India already?
@chudur-budur Please enlighten us.

i live in the balkans where the place is full with moggers(from centuries of inbreeding , wars and other shit) and its not bluepilled and not blackpilled its redpilled, There is a saying in serbia forgive me mother but you were a whore too. Here whores are called out and beaten by chads and even normshits hate them, but they still somehow believe in that 1 unicorn:lul::lul::lul::lul: . While girls here are fucking from 13 years old and by the time they reach their twenties their cock numbers are in the double if not triple digits :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:.So i wasn't bluepilled to begin with i always knew looks had something to do with it and i always knew not to trust whores and that they always dated the bikers drug dealers. But wanted a prince :lul::lul::lul:.

On a note we have a lot of traditional balkan music dedicated to love and all that bullshit. Those songs are for chads only. But normies still sing along :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My country went from this to this
The videos should be self explanitory.

I live in 3rd world

Brazilian culture is very staunchly anti-rape/sexual molestation/etc. Not that these things are right, of course they're not, but many people here, especially the younger generations, will get more pissed at you for groping a female on a bus or something than for being a drug dealer for instance.

Brazilian men are the epitome of what is a simp. Seriously, they'll do everything for a pussy.

In fact, one of the most common crimes here since the 19 century is basically beta angry males killing their landwhale adulterous wife.

On a note we have a lot of traditional balkan music dedicated to love and all that bullshit. Those songs are for chads only. But normies still sing along
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most cucked shit happened to my cousin's friend who got divorce raped and halved and willingly left his parents' (who had passed away a while ago) apartment to "his" daughter despite seeing her only once a week because "his" wife got a full custody over her. This appears to be a somewhat not unheard-of practice in my country, to provide the children who were taken away from you by "your" wife, with a place of their own, even if you know that your parents had worked for decades to get it. Because for whatever reason, you still think it's "your" children, just as you were sure it was "your" wife not so long ago.

I live in the Middle West, does that count?

What if I live in 2nd world country?

I live in Turkey its one of the most bluepilled 3rd world countries. Almost all men are unconsciously settled down for Betabuxx and they see nothing wrong with it and acts like its a masculine thing to do.

And there are also many faggot supporters herre which makes me want to puke

Are girls virgins until marriage in Turkey? Can you run Muslimgame to ascend?

I live in a third world country. A South American shithole. But I can't think any specific cucked thing

Poland, we just got a law that allows foids to kick out a man out of the house for a long ass time if they say he hit them

also cuckolds would love this place because polish whores like tyrone dick

Are girls virgins until marriage in Turkey?
Nope. Most of them lose their virginity to chads once they join college.(it happens in hs too but its rare, i had a chad classmate who fucked and 16 yo girl, he even came up with a video recording) @Ultimatepassivecel thoughts?

Nope. Most of them lose their virginity to chads once they join college.(it happens in hs too but its rare, i had a chad classmate who fucked and 16 yo girl, he even came up with a video recording) @Ultimatepassivecel thoughts?
Foids in Turkey literally share Chads and most of them lose their virginity by 14-15
Especially in HS old failed normies literally camp outside school to get a piece of freshman ass and since foids mature faster than man,they prefer older man.
A lot of women want to go to touristic places like Antalya,İzmir and Ankara where its hot and full of Chads for collage.
Turkey is the most bluepilled 3rd world country

Foids in Turkey literally share Chads and most of them lose their virginity by 14-15
Especially in HS old failed normies literally camp outside school to get a piece of freshman ass and since foids mature faster than man,they prefer older man.
A lot of women want to go to touristic places like Antalya,İzmir and Ankara where its hot and full of Chads for collage.
:feelsbadman: There's no fucking way to cope with this. I hope in the coming years, these bluepilled betabuxx cucks will finally be enlightened and rise. :feelzez::feelshmm:

:feelsbadman: There's no fucking way to cope with this. I hope in the coming years, these bluepilled betabuxx cucks will finally be enlightened and rise. :feelzez::feelshmm:
Most of the Turkish normies are actually aware of blackpill and aggre with it,they just force themselfs to act cool and bluepilled to sit next to a girl or join Chad's social circle.

Brutal. How is this allowed to happen in a Muslim country?

So is Islam dead in Turkey? Fornication is banned in Islam.

And there are also many faggot supporters here which makes me want to puke

So much for Islam being the answer.
My country went from this to this
The videos should be self explanitory.

Were you alive during the war? What was it like?

Last edited:
My country is transferring from 1st world to 3rd world due to feminism and leftism so I should be able to answer soon ngl.

Brutal. How is this allowed to happen in a Muslim country?

So is Islam dead in Turkey? Fornication is banned in Islam.
Its a Muslim country yes but it isnt too restricted like pakistan. Majority of Z generation are unreligious western wannabes and it keeps increasing day by day. Z generation will literally bring the end of islam by pulling the rope of Erdoğan's authoritarian regime which will allow them to exhibit their degenerate act even more. Its over. Even in a muslim country you can't escape from degeneration.

Its a Muslim country yes but it isnt too restricted like pakistan. Majority of Z generation are unreligious western wannabes and it keeps increasing day by day. Z generation will literally bring the end of islam by pulling the rope of Erdoğan's authoritarian regime which will allow them to exhibit their degenerate act even more. Its over. Even in a muslim country you can't escape from degeneration.

Brutal. I'm a Muslimcel in the United States and I was thinking of ascending by finding a wife in a Muslim country. Guess Turkey's off that list.