Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here plays FortNite?

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Just downloaded it, shits confusing

Played Battle Royale for a couple of weeks

Played for a little. Got bored.

Got bored and deleted it. My roommate plays it and call of duty WW2 24 fucking 7

This should be in offtopic section.

i will eventually

So this thread got bumped.....

I play here and there. I'm not very good tho. Also this new season sucks ass.

That game is shit. Just a bunch of retards buying queer outfits and doing autistic dances.
call of duty WW2 24 fucking 7
He had good taste

That game is shit. Just a bunch of retards buying queer outfits and doing autistic dances.

He had good taste
fuck you, fortnite parodies are unironically better than mainstream pop music, i bet you think W.A.P. is good

He had good taste
I know this can be applied to many long running franchises and game series, but I seriously do not understand the appeal of call of duty and 99% of fps. All these games look the exact same to me and the objectives are all the same. Pickup guns and shoot people. Like literally all these games look the exact same. Im not into fps so thats probably why, but I do not understand whats so fun and appealing about these games.

I don't know why people play that game, the gameplay isn't even fun

It's fine.
But it is pure NPC meme garbage

XD

fuck you, fortnite parodies are unironically better than mainstream pop music, i bet you think W.A.P. is good
I don’t like neither of them
I know this can be applied to many long running franchises and game series, but I seriously do not understand the appeal of call of duty and 99% of fps. All these games look the exact same to me and the objectives are all the same. Pickup guns and shoot people. Like literally all these games look the exact same. Im not into fps so thats probably why, but I do not understand whats so fun and appealing about these games.
It really can be applied to many games of the same genre. Sports games, racing games etc. But some of them can be vastly different from each other. A game like cod compared to rainbow six siege is day and night. One game requires quick thinking and and reflexes while the other requires extensive map knowledge and teamwork

I don’t like neither of them

It really can be applied to many games of the same genre. Sports games, racing games etc. But some of them can be vastly different from each other. A game like cod compared to rainbow six siege is day and night. One game requires quick thinking and and reflexes while the other requires extensive map knowledge and teamwork
Yes that is true. I have no room to speak anyways since I'm a fan of Dynasty Warriors and that franchise requires no thinking or skill and is even more repetitive than COD and other fps, yet its one of my favorites. :feelsautistic:

It was alright during it's first few seasons seeing as this thread was made in 2017.
After like season 3 or 4 I stopped playing tbh, probably because I had already played pubg early access to death at the time and was burnt out on BR.

Last edited: