Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here spends a good chunk of their day just endlessly daydreaming sweet fantasies?

• Thread starter PeruvianTruecel
  • Start date
PeruvianTruecel

PeruvianTruecel

Recruit
★★
I some days just spend the entire day day dreaming of some beautiful fantasy so incredibly distant from my absurdly mundane and empty life. Just dreaming of being the protagonist of anything, any story. I don't' even think about my actual present, future, nor past. I don't think of myself, but just an idealize person in some distant story who I imagine being. A power fantasy in short -driven by my absolute belief that I could create a much better world if I had it my way.

Although sometimes when i'm feeling mellow and sentimental I just day dream of equally mundane existences just where I get a nice girl and a nice job. Where I just get to live a normal life and die a normal death.

Too busy rotting to day dream.

It’s called maladaptive daydreaming, look it up.

Yeah. Usually involving natalie portman falling in love with me

not anymore

too blackpilled at this point to waste time this way

I just work and browse the internet to numb myself to the shitty world we're all in.

sometimes i daydream , sometimes im just full ldar vidyamaxxing, dreaming is the only reality in which most of us would find ascension

I some days just spend the entire day day dreaming of some beautiful fantasy so incredibly distant from my absurdly mundane and empty life. Just dreaming of being the protagonist of anything, any story. I don't' even think about my actual present, future, nor past. I don't think of myself, but just an idealize person in some distant story who I imagine being. A power fantasy in short -driven by my absolute belief that I could create a much better world if I had it my way.

Although sometimes when i'm feeling mellow and sentimental I just day dream of equally mundane existences just where I get a nice girl and a nice job. Where I just get to live a normal life and die a normal death.

I do it all the time it's practically my life now. Who is to say that it isn't real though as far as I'm concerned what's in my mind is far more real than this world could ever wish to be.
It’s called maladaptive daydreaming, look it up.

Holy shit I actually have that. Idc though it's pretty cool why would anybody treat it jfl. If anything that shit is a blessing helps me get through my pitiful life.

Last edited: