Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who here’s on antidepressants?

Are you on antidepressants?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
No bro I dont want to be on mind control good goy jewpills

No, I'd rather be on antipsychotics tbh tbh

yup i am mom forced me, they're the biggest joke and dont do shit

Mommy put me on em at 7 years old. 34 now and still on em. I'll never get off. When I do, psychotic breaks. Thanks Mommy.

I used to but they had no effect.

I got on Testosterone replacement therapy.. it’s the body’s natural anti depressant and makes SSRI’s look like a joke

I got on Testosterone replacement therapy.. it’s the body’s natural anti depressant and makes SSRI’s look like a joke
How did you get a prescription?

I used to be, wouldn't recommend it.

How did you get a prescription?

Just google’d defy medical from all the recommendations I kept seeing.. they prescribed me over the phone and ship all over the US

Local clinics and general doctors will laugh in your face if ask to be put on testosterone... they’ll just think you just want it for bodybuilding purposes.

I went on them for 6 months (citalopram > sertraline > prozac all at 20 mg) last summer. I stopped experiencing anxiety and low moods, but they completely destroyed my motivation, my libido and my energy levels. I was numb all the time. I gained 16 kg because I was always hungry. Most days I woke up wracked with muscle fatigue and felt like an old man, doing anything non-LDAR was too much.

I stopped taking them before the withdrawal symptoms would have been a problem and don't recommend them. I understand why there's a link between SSRIs and serial killERs.

Just google’d defy medical from all the recommendations I kept seeing.. they prescribed me over the phone and ship all over the US

Local clinics and general doctors will laugh in your face if ask to be put on testosterone... they’ll just think you just want it for bodybuilding purposes.
Do you take it orally?

You should have a used to be choice..

I'm on anti-anxiety meds but i guess it counts.

On Wellbutrin and lexapro. Going to stop taking them soon.

I’m just going to start taking Xanax instead.

On antidepressants and antipsychotics.

yup i am mom forced me, they're the biggest joke and dont do shit
Imagine continuing to take jewpills because your mom "forced" you. Grow up cuck.

I just stopped taking them, they're garbage. You have to be a total cuck to be hooked on anti-depressants. I feel a lot more focused and don't need as much sleep since I stopped taking them, I also get boners way more often.

im on cymbalta. they started me off with prozac and every time they upped my dosage it made me really suicidal. ever since I switched to cymbalta it's actually helped. I used to hate waking up but now I find myself wanting to do things. antidepressants actually changed my life for the better.

I think a lot of the problems that people have are that 1. they might be taking the wrong type. people's bodies react differently to different things. what works for one person may not work for you. its about finding the right medication.
2. people depend solely on antidepressants to make them feel better but that's not how they work. they just sorta level out your hormones. you need to actively be trying to better yourself and make changes to how you respond to negative things.

Yes I'm on two Ashkenazi pills and I can't function without them.

They aren't SSRI's though, they're both atypical antidepressants which don't affect my dick and so on. They help me sleep and to not have suicidal thoughts all the time.

No, but I have used them before but I stopped because they didnt do anything and I read all those stories about how they make you impotent.

I tried a few different kinds in the past for a few years, but they made me feel worse and I felt like staying in bed all day, more fatigue, no motivation, killed my sex drive, lol @ taking that shit.

so now we know who's making money out of inceldom

They are useless, they work for the first few months and then they are just shit and u feel nearly as bad as u were before u started taking them, i dont recommend it

No Jewish pills for me today.

Yes I'm on two Ashkenazi pills and I can't function without them.

They aren't SSRI's though, they're both atypical antidepressants which don't affect my dick and so on. They help me sleep and to not have suicidal thoughts all the time.
Tell me more, please.

Tell me more, please.
they'll improve your mood and energy

You'll feel energetic, happier and more motivated for a while. For me they worked for a few months.

These pills aren't first options, so your shrink will give you SSRI's first. If you want to try some jew pills you could get a SSRI subscription, flush that garbage down the drain and then tell your shrink they aren't working. More importantly, tell him you're feeling like a zombie and can't get a boner (typical SSRI side effects). Then you'll get to try some non-SSRI pills

Just pop some dbol tabs

The only antidepressant I need is a fertile, young virgin gf.

These pills aren't first options, so your shrink will give you SSRI's first. If you want to try some jew pills you could get a SSRI subscription, flush that garbage down the drain and then tell your shrink they aren't working. More importantly, tell him you're feeling like a zombie and can't get a boner (typical SSRI side effects). Then you'll get to try some non-SSRI pills
High iq. I might talk to the jew doc about it to see if I can switch.

I havent been diagnosed anything yet