[Blackpill] Who introduced you to the blackpill

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
For me it was facelms up until then I was red pilled and thought that character attracted females

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Reality, but the incel community I would say IT.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Recruit
-
I think it was faceandlms as well. I ended up finding him after searching about incels when AM went on his rampage. His videos are undeniably based as fuck.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
I used to be a MGTOW coper and thats what ended up bringing me here. I joined the discord but didnt make an account here until after AM and ive just been falling down the rabbit hole ever since

Billowel

Billowel

Veteran
-
r9k>braincells>incels.co

there was no exact introduction to the blackpill.there was also quite a bit of coping so it was a long lesson

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
I used to be a MGTOW coper and thats what ended up bringing me here. I joined the discord but didnt make an account here until after AM and ive just been falling down the rabbit hole ever since
What is AM im out of the loop

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
I already had a redpill/blackpill mindset prior to learning about the incel community, but I was formally introduced to the blackpill through r/Braincels.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

currycel in the west
-
A video from a youtube channel called Soothouse where they read and made fun of incel posts. Me being bluepilled back then, I decided to go check the sub to laugh at incels but then I realized I related to incel struggles, and that incels weren't the monsters that normies made them out to be. And so I decided to browse, eventually I became a regular

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Some YT channel called "SootHouse"...

I fell asleep and YouTube continued to play videos... I woke up as they were talking about r/Incels posts... It hit me instantly... I was like "FUCK, I'm not the only male that is too ugly and I also have all the incel traits!"... I always knew I was ugly, but the scientific aspect of the blackpill hit me hard as fuck... I knew my life on a whole new level after that.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

currycel in the west
-

I fell asleep and YouTube continued to play videos... I woke up as they were talking about r/Incels posts... It hit me instantly... I was like "FUCK, I'm not the only male that is too ugly and I also have all the incel traits!"... I always knew I was ugly, but the scientific aspect of the blackpill hit me hard as fuck... I knew my life on a whole new level after that.
Hey, you too? I watched the same video and that's when I started browsing braincels

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
Wizchan and 4Chan

Been a regular of Wizchan since it was created and a 4channer since 2008,sad I know

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
Hey, you too? I watched the same video and that's when I started browsing braincels
This site was fresh up by the time I saw the video, that channel has at least two incel videos. I lurked here for a bit and signed up in the middle of my water fast.

ASS_F

ASS_F

change da world my final message. Goodb ye
-
TBH I think it was r/TheRedPill while I was a lonely depressed college boi that started my path
It sure taught me a lot on how women really are

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
A video from a youtube channel called Soothouse where they read and made fun of incel posts. Me being bluepilled back then, I decided to go check the sub to laugh at incels but then I realized I related to incel struggles, and that incels weren't the monsters that normies made them out to be. And so I decided to browse, eventually I became a regular

You took a mushroom trip

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

currycel in the west
-
This site was fresh up by the time I saw the video, that channel has at least two incel videos. I lurked here for a bit and signed up in the middle of my water fast.
Yeah, I remember that braincels and this place were only a couple months old when I first found out about them. It was a video called "Perma virgins of reddit" and I went to check out r/incels but it was banned so I looked for other incels communities and found braincels.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Autism is a Death Sentence
-
Life experience introduced me to the blackpill.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Veteran
-
For me it was facelms up until then I was red pilled and thought that character attracted females
After years and years of no success as a ricer, I looked into why, and the blackpill makes all the sense in the world

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Myself
but more accurately, back in 2017 when the incel sub got banned

Yerberito

Yerberito

Veteran
-
Was like a year ago watching VVS content, like you i was RP and i found his channel, he opened my eyes tbh

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
-
My hair did when it started falling out
I found the blackpill out of necessity
Could not believe my life was over and there was nothing I could do about it

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
-
My friend who I met on a roblox arcade game. It made so much sense when he explained shit and i’ve been talking to him for about 3 years

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Life.

Living life as an ethnic, a curry, to be more specific.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
I found it right where they said it would be...

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
You don’t find the Blackpill, the Blackpill finds you

Diocel

Diocel

-
from 4chan i only browse /g/, but sometime they say the word incel, then i discovered the community.

Galleo

Galleo

Officer
-
Noticed it for years, but didn't know of the term until reading r/incels back in 2017.

Before that, the :redpill: was essentially what Galleo understood the :blackpill: to be before it was bastardized like everything else on reddit.