Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who introduced you to the blackpill

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
For me it was facelms up until then I was red pilled and thought that character attracted females

I think it was faceandlms as well. I ended up finding him after searching about incels when AM went on his rampage. His videos are undeniably based as fuck.

I used to be a MGTOW coper and thats what ended up bringing me here. I joined the discord but didnt make an account here until after AM and ive just been falling down the rabbit hole ever since

r9k>braincells>incels.co

there was no exact introduction to the blackpill.there was also quite a bit of coping so it was a long lesson

I used to be a MGTOW coper and thats what ended up bringing me here. I joined the discord but didnt make an account here until after AM and ive just been falling down the rabbit hole ever since
What is AM im out of the loop

going out to parites and talking to girls

A video from a youtube channel called Soothouse where they read and made fun of incel posts. Me being bluepilled back then, I decided to go check the sub to laugh at incels but then I realized I related to incel struggles, and that incels weren't the monsters that normies made them out to be. And so I decided to browse, eventually I became a regular

Some YT channel called "SootHouse"...

I fell asleep and YouTube continued to play videos... I woke up as they were talking about r/Incels posts... It hit me instantly... I was like "FUCK, I'm not the only male that is too ugly and I also have all the incel traits!"... I always knew I was ugly, but the scientific aspect of the blackpill hit me hard as fuck... I knew my life on a whole new level after that.

I fell asleep and YouTube continued to play videos... I woke up as they were talking about r/Incels posts... It hit me instantly... I was like "FUCK, I'm not the only male that is too ugly and I also have all the incel traits!"... I always knew I was ugly, but the scientific aspect of the blackpill hit me hard as fuck... I knew my life on a whole new level after that.
Hey, you too? I watched the same video and that's when I started browsing braincels

Wizchan and 4Chan

Been a regular of Wizchan since it was created and a 4channer since 2008,sad I know

I read St. Elliot's manifesto

Hey, you too? I watched the same video and that's when I started browsing braincels
This site was fresh up by the time I saw the video, that channel has at least two incel videos. I lurked here for a bit and signed up in the middle of my water fast.

TBH I think it was r/TheRedPill while I was a lonely depressed college boi that started my path
It sure taught me a lot on how women really are

A video from a youtube channel called Soothouse where they read and made fun of incel posts. Me being bluepilled back then, I decided to go check the sub to laugh at incels but then I realized I related to incel struggles, and that incels weren't the monsters that normies made them out to be. And so I decided to browse, eventually I became a regular

You took a mushroom trip

Women introduced me to the blackpill

This site was fresh up by the time I saw the video, that channel has at least two incel videos. I lurked here for a bit and signed up in the middle of my water fast.
Yeah, I remember that braincels and this place were only a couple months old when I first found out about them. It was a video called "Perma virgins of reddit" and I went to check out r/incels but it was banned so I looked for other incels communities and found braincels.

Life experience introduced me to the blackpill.

For me it was facelms up until then I was red pilled and thought that character attracted females
After years and years of no success as a ricer, I looked into why, and the blackpill makes all the sense in the world

Myself
but more accurately, back in 2017 when the incel sub got banned

Was like a year ago watching VVS content, like you i was RP and i found his channel, he opened my eyes tbh

My hair did when it started falling out
I found the blackpill out of necessity
Could not believe my life was over and there was nothing I could do about it

Real life, or Saint Elliot.

Braincels and Inceltears

My friend who I met on a roblox arcade game. It made so much sense when he explained shit and i’ve been talking to him for about 3 years

Life.

Living life as an ethnic, a curry, to be more specific.

I found it right where they said it would be...

Television lmfao

You don’t find the Blackpill, the Blackpill finds you

Life and maybe /pol/

Noticed it for years, but didn't know of the term until reading r/incels back in 2017.

Before that, the :redpill: was essentially what Galleo understood the :blackpill: to be before it was bastardized like everything else on reddit.