Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who is a NEET here?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
If so, I sort of envy you.

Anyhow, what do you do? What do you not do? Do you enjoy being a NEET? How would you improve your NEET life, if you had the means? By improve, I mean anything you would consider a more fun NEET life.

what do you do?
Nothing much, just post here and listen to music while I smoke tbh.

What do you not do?
fuck

Do you enjoy being a NEET?
Yes bro, I still hate existing but it’s preferable to being a wagecuck.

How would you improve your NEET life, if you had the means? By improve, I mean anything you would consider a more fun NEET life.
Unsure.

I smoke bothtbh ded srs

I'm a future neet tbh JFL

Nothing much, just post here and listen to music while I smoke tbh.

fuck

Yes bro, I still hate existing but it’s preferable to being a wagecuck.

Unsure.

Do you just live with your parents? Autismbux? I wish I could live the NEET life.

I mean IDK I've only done it once, but I never got hooked.
Yeah I tried it once too. And I mean you gradually become addicted the more you take it until you become dependant on it

what do you do?
Watch anime, play games, post here, read books, and listen to music.
What do you not do?
I don't socialize irl, ngl I barely leave my house.
Do you enjoy being a NEET?
Absolutely. Being a wageslave is hell as an incel.
How would you improve your NEET life, if you had the means?
I'd buy a few things that would be embarrassing for me to own while living at home, like an anime pillowcase for my bodypillow, or a fleshlight.

thx, now I know to never try it again.
Yeah it's kind of like alcohol. You may get drunk a few times and not get addicted but then people start getting drunk every day like a routine and find they they're alcoholics when they try to stop.

I usually browse the web for about 12 hours and play games for the last couple of hours before I sleep and repeat. I'm not really a NEET by choice, I'm just incel enough to be unemployable. I want a job to start saving for retirement since my parent's finances aren't that great.

I think if I had a whole house to myself with money for extra computers and shit to play around with, a NEET life would be great. I daydream about having different rooms for gaming and movies and trying out different operating systems on different computers.

In a way I'm still a NEET because I'm not sure if the communist indoctrination I'm receiving at college fully counts as education.

I'm a semi NEET, as I have a part time job. I work up to 20 hrs a week, usually 2 days a week. But I haven't gotten a shift in a week. I'll usually watch youtube, watch tv series/movies, play xbox, listen to music, and msg friends. I've started working out again too.

I sort of envy you.
it's not great, atleast in my situation
i have to get a job soon, plus when you are NEET like me you never have money to buy food or anything really
just living off food mom buys and internet she pays for

I’m NEET (for now) and it’s pretty much being on an extended summer vacation

I'm NEET (2 years straight), my end gaming is killing myself because I can't keep this up.

I think majority of people are neets here

Neet here... i think ill go insane if this continues . i need a job and exposure to humans :giga:

Q) what do you do?
A) Chores, odds jobs, surf the web, play video games, workout, jerk off, study any topics that interest me

Q) What do you not do?
A) wage slave or anything I don't want

Q) Do you enjoy being a NEET?
A) Yes, it's great.

Q) How would you improve your NEET life
A) Having my own place and not having to worry about my neetbux being stopped or reduced would be a great improvement, plus doing a few more odd jobs on the side would give me all the money a want or need. Plus a GF would be great.

Since I've moved, I've only been playing tons of vidya, jerking off a ton, and watching various sports in the background.

The senior/disabled apartment complex I'm in is completely silent 24/7, which is lovely.

My current situation is honestly heaven for a NEET.

Plus, when the weather finally stops being shitty, I'm right next to a large park.

I'm a semi NEET, as I have a part time job. I work up to 20 hrs a week, usually 2 days a week. But I haven't gotten a shift in a week. I'll usually watch youtube, watch tv series/movies, play xbox, listen to music, and msg friends. I've started working out again too.
Same, I usually only work 3 days a week. I think I'll go back to school this summer if I have enough saved up

NEETing is good until some point then you get bored

Same, I usually only work 3 days a week. I think I'll go back to school this summer if I have enough saved up
Part time work allows for an actual work/life balance. With my health issues, it's all I can handle.

If so, I sort of envy you.

Anyhow, what do you do? What do you not do? Do you enjoy being a NEET? How would you improve your NEET life, if you had the means? By improve, I mean anything you would consider a more fun NEET life.
I'm NEET. I watch my dad 4 hours a day, since he is old. Otherwise I goof off on the computer.

I'd improve my NEET life by having lots of sex. Honestly, that's about as good as I can see my life getting. I've given up my artistic aspirations.

More money would be good, but mainly as a safety net. I feel like I have about everything material I could want already. I have no use for a giant house or fancy cars, etc...

Eventually my parents will die or something, then I won't be able to sustain this lifestyle without their housing, etc. I guess that'll be ER time, if I don't do it sooner.

Last edited:
I'm NEET. I watch my dad 4 hours a day, since he is old. Otherwise I goof off on the computer.

I'd improve my NEET life by having lots of sex. Honestly, that's about as good as I can see my life getting. I've given up my artistic aspirations.

More money would be good, but mainly as a safety net. I feel like I have about everything material I could want already. I have no use for a giant house or fancy cars, etc...

Eventually my parents will die or something, then I won't be able to sustain this lifestyle without their housing, etc. I guess that'll be ER time, if I don't do it sooner.
Couldn't you just sell their house and live neet off of that? ER should be your absolute last option

Me, until uni starts at least

In a way I'm still a NEET because I'm not sure if the communist indoctrination I'm receiving at college fully counts as education.
Aren't you already a commie, or is that a different Brazilcel.

Aren't you already a commie, or is that a different Brazilcel.
I'm not a commie at all, you must be mistaking me for @KilluminoidBR

I've been a NEET for 3 years after the layoff from my last job. TBH I liked my job, it payed well, it was VERY close to my home, I got to work alone so I can be lost in my thoughts while I worked thus making the days go by lickety split and lastly I worked on average 1 to 3 days a week. So on my days off I would LDAR big time with cash in my pocket.

Now that's gone, I've tried to find jobs like my last one, but alas no luck. I'll be damned if I'm going to work a job where I'm forced to work with normies, that is far off from my hom and work me to the bone I.E. make me work 40 hours a week. FUCK THAT!

I've been a NEET since mid 2013. i cope with vidya, browsing forums, watching videos. i do go outside though. im not that isolated like i once was, although the one "true" friend i had keeps in touch and we do stuff occasionally.

I've been a NEET since mid 2013. i cope with vidya, browsing forums, watching videos. i do go outside though. im not that isolated like i once was, although the one "true" friend i had keeps in touch and we do stuff occasionally.
do you go to college