Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is bigger enemy of incel?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

who is bigger enemy?

• normoid scum, who openly hates incel and wishes incel to die

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ITtard, who wants to "help" incel by making into simpcuck and insults refusing

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tfu on my former debil "best friend", he was not IT poster or participant, but he wanted "good", by trying to drag me into going for ugly roasties, and insulted when I was refusing

tfu also on ITards and all other cucked retards

ITtards. They are more manipulative and therefore more dangerous. They want us to return to the bluepill.

normies are the majority

Tfu on my former debil "best friend", he was not IT poster or participant, but he wanted "good", by trying to drag me into going for ugly roasties, and insulted when I was refusing

tfu also on ITards and all other cucked retards
It was a hard choice, but the first option is the one I hate more

According to one of the hashiras, ITtards are dangerous for their "trojan horse" techniques, they will never be sympathetic to us, they only use us to worship their queens.
ITtards. They are more manipulative and therefore more dangerous. They want us to return to the bluepill.
:yes:

you keep saying tfu and i still have no idea what that means

Normies are the worst

Normies for sure they literally don’t want to see us succeed in anything

According to one of the hashiras, ITtards are dangerous for their "trojan horse" techniques, they will never be sympathetic to us, they only use us to worship their queens.

Normies for sure they literally don’t want to see us succeed in anything
Simping for ugly roasties is no success

Normoids need to be terminated

Go make or find your own. Food is everywhere tbh
yea just go outside and get corona bro. jus ttAKWE YOUR SLIicense and driver to thje store bto?!

• I'd note something special here, and that'd be that IT users are typically in the same downtrodden rung of civilization just as we are, except the desperately cling onto those false illusions of a just world.
  • Normies are the ones who perpetrate most all of the suffering of incels, their actions have played a chief factor in our lives and how miserable they are. Their ignorance combined with their ego and animalistic nature serves to truly ruin an incel's life pewpew.

I think both are the same person tbh

Hating on IT is hating on incels