Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is playing an MMO atm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
If you are, what MMO is it?

As for me, I subbed to WoW a week ago. Deleted it twice since then. Today for good. I tried so hard to get my money's worth, but it's just such a garbage game in so many ways. I can't even explain how because it's not just one or two things, almost everything about that game is horrible. Except the combat, the combat is pretty good, but everything else is pure garbage.

Anyway, I'm done for good with WoW. Even though this is like the 3rd time I sub and completely waste the sub, I consider it a good investment since I think I'm finally done for good with the game. I won't have any cravings to play the next expansion. I'm done.

So, if you play an MMO, what is it? Do you play with friends? I keep trying to play MMOs and hating them. I played them all, literally most MMOs on the market. Apparently you need friends to enjoy them, idk. Is it better with someone to play with?

Not me. I used to play SWTOR 4 or 5 years ago, it wasn’t terrible. It felt quite tedious much of the time however. Maybe it was because I almost always played alone. I guess you could say that ablut most games...

i tried out the new wow patch it was shit went back to playing my switch

i tried out the new wow patch it was shit went back to playing my switch
Wow is such garbage, can't believe my brain craved it so much yet again, and yet again I wasted the money and uninstalled it so quickly after purchasing a sub.

Wow is such garbage, can't believe my brain craved it so much yet again, and yet again I wasted the money and uninstalled it so quickly after purchasing a sub.
i know that feeling it sucks its not even a rewarding game tbh ive also bought a sub before and just uninstalled it right after just play the demo and get it out of youre system

i know that feeling it sucks its not even a rewarding game tbh ive also bought a sub before and just uninstalled it right after just play the demo and get it out of youre system
Yeah I now have 23 or so days left, uninstalled it the 2nd time this week and I'm done, it's out of my head. Such an unbelievably bad game, I can't understand how it still hasn't died yet.

Yeah I now have 23 or so days left, uninstalled it the 2nd time this week and I'm done, it's out of my head. Such an unbelievably bad game, I can't understand how it still hasn't died yet.
i dont know why you keep coming back to it this isnt your first thread on the subject matter