Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highest IQ member of this site?

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Has anyone here done a phd or masters in some hard degree, or any really smart autists? My iq is relatively high but im only a uni freshman in aerospace so i dont know shit yet.

this was already settled a while ago. Low IQ post.

PhD + published book in a humanities field. So like 70 IQ tbh :incel::incel::incel:

@MogekoLord @Maeror @KyloRen @blackcel @idkwattodowithlife

i nominate myself

@CopingGymcel
I'm flattered, but I am 100% certain there are guys here with a much higer IQ than mine.

My intelligence is above average, but I am far from genius level.

those black metal themed guys like blackpillpres, blackpillunc, kvltwarrior98 always came off as high iq

then blickpall for pretentiousness, knajjd for psychopathy, twisted for autism

@37YearOldVirgin @赤い太陽
Are my 2 top IQ members imho

@37YearOldVirgin @赤い太陽
Flattered, but I doubt it. I've just been reading a lot of books and articles lately and watching a lotta podcasts and stuff. I'd nominate @blickpall and @SergeantIncel I'm sure there are others but I haven't been around long enough to be overly familiar with too many users yet.

We all know that Blickpall is the undoubtedly the highest IQ member here bar none.

University masters degree in law here. But im sure there are incels who have a higher iq than me.

Me smartie I play flutie go tootie tootie :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelstastyman:

My vote goes to @Ledgemund or @Fontaine.

I wish I was high iq. I did an online test and got 102. Literally not good at anything.

@MogekoLord is doing a phd in applied math and has a published paper

@blackcel my nigga high iq as fuck
curing cancer and sheeit

Who *was* the member here with the highest iq?

nausea

@37YearOldVirgin @赤い太陽

I appreciate it, but I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for @MayorOfKekville . Besides, @FACEandLMS is the true genius on this forum. @Mickeyonacid is brilliant too.

Everyone who uses incels.is aside from myself is retarded.

@idkwattodowithlife

I don't know shit either. I don't think anyone does.

@Ritalincel
He also has the best profile pic and has for awhile.

@itsOVER obv highest iq because he ascended
@Ryo_Hazuki out of current members, counting mods
Me, out of current members not counting mods
@Sadness, relative to his age

I have diagnosed 115 IQ.

I don't know that IQ and University success are the same thing

Has anyone here done a phd or masters in some hard degree, or any really smart autists? My iq is relatively high but im only a uni freshman in aerospace so i dont know shit yet.

Sadness. He's only 16 and already knows all this stuff

I appreciate it, but I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for @MayorOfKekville . Besides, @FACEandLMS is the true genius on this forum. @Mickeyonacid is brilliant too.

I appreciate that. My IQ is probably only 90 tbh

I don't know my IQ but i got measured at 83 once when i was in a deep depression didn't take things seriously so it's a silly result. I'm way more intelligent than that. Got diagnozed with aspergers at the same time so i'm basically fucked when it comes to anything. IQ isn't important though, looks are important and if you're going to compare IQ vs EQ then EQ wins.

Me on the left

I got above 2300 on my SAT